IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Jesus is the Only True God

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jesus is the Alpha and Omega. He shed His blood for your sins. You must repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Acts 2:38. Jesus loves you and wants to be your King.

Spouting words like you do here will bring you the opposite of results your looking for..

You come and preach your word but they will not listen..

Exactly it is for you when (IF) they preached to you and you refuse to listen.

I hate Ignorant Blind followers who spout words simply reciting what they have read.. No true deep understanding in their hearts so they must recite.

I'm on the Hindu's side in this matter.

Guest guest

"Jesus is the Alpha and Omega. He shed His blood for your sins. You must repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost"

Don't have respect for yourself. Man's soul is sinful. Low. Soul has material properties. Repent, jesus will save your soul.

you are free to think so.

please do not waste time here.

convert the muslims first.

islam is the greatest threat to xianity.

koran instructs to convert or kill.

gita/krishna says never to convert by force,

and never kill one if he/she is not a criminal.

you cannot find a better friend than hindus.

just do not think of converting them please.

you are free to think so.

please do not waste time here.

convert the muslims first.

islam is the greatest threat to xianity.

koran instructs to convert or kill.

gita/krishna says never to convert by force,

and never kill one if he/she is not a criminal.

you cannot find a better friend than hindus.

just do not think of converting them please.

--------------------

well said maadav.

thanks veluthukaran bhai.

let us keep such lines ready to paste as a response to any post that deserves it.

BTW, does the name - veluthukaran - mean something?

if it has some intersting meaning, please share.

thanks.

Guest guest

According to Stephen Hawking his attendance at a 1981 Vatican Conference on cosmology reawakened his interest in the origin and fate of the universe. It was a combination of his own identification with Galileo and the pope's remarks about the big bang:

"He [the pope] told us that it was all right to study the evolution of the universe after the big bang, but we should not inquire into the big bang itself because that was the moment of Creation and therefore the work of God. I was glad then that he did not know the subject of the talk I had just given at the conference - the possibility

that space-time was finite but had no boundary, which means that it had no beginning, no moment of Creation. I had no desire to share the fate of Galileo, with whom I feel a strong sense of identity, partly because of

the coincidence of having been born exactly 300 years after his death!"

This quote from Brief History of Time (p. 116)

Stephen Hawking is considered as modern day Einstein.Read more clashes vatican had with other scientists.

GALILEO CASE:

In 1614, Galileo felt compelled to answer the charge that this "new science" was contrary to certain Scripture passages. His opponents pointed to Bible passages with statements like, "And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed . . ." (Josh. 10:13). This is not an isolated occurrence. Psalms 93 and 104 and Ecclesiastes 1:5 also speak of celestial motion and terrestrial stability. A literalistic reading of these passages would have to be abandoned if the heliocentric theory were adopted. Yet this should not have posed a problem. As Augustine put it, "One does not read in the Gospel that the Lord said: ‘I will send you the Paraclete who will teach you about the course of the sun and moon.’ For he willed to make them Christians, not mathematicians." Following Augustine’s example, Galileo urged caution in not interpreting these biblical statements too literally

Galileo came to Rome to see Pope Paul V (1605-1621). The pope, weary of controversy, turned the matter over to the Holy Office, which issued a condemnation of Galileo’s theory in 1616.Galileo was imprisoned,tortured and apologized in end.

MODERN DAY FIGHT WITH DARWIN:

You thought that vatican stopped war with darwin?No.That war still continues.After their children being taught in schools of darwin,angry xians created a theory called as "scientific creationism" and started teaching it in schools.It was outlawed by arkansas court since it wasnt science.Angry letters fly all over about "atheist courts".

You can read about "scientific creativism" in http://emporium.turnpike.net/C/cs/index.htm.It says all scientists are wrong and calls them as jokers.It "proves scientifically" how xianity is the truest religion.

Guest guest

hello,

I was born in a Christian family but I have been a friend of the vaisnavas (Hare Krsna) for 5 years and do you know why?

Because Vedic knowledge is simply the best knowledge in the whole of the universe, it is very deep, Christians have disobeyed Jesus "You shall not kill" and do you know what dear brother? Yes so called Christian civilisation are maintaining slaughterhouses, yes slaughtering nice happy cows.

Now they do not have any guruparampara are all gettin emotional when asking questions like: where is Jesus now, in which dimensions, which planet etc. They have no knowledge only their good faith but it is not enough.

Here in Puri Lord Jagannath has been worshippedfor more than 150000000 years, do you understand yes Jesus was a pure devotee of the Lord but he never said he was the Lord, so please Christians give me your knowledge about the Lord.

Haribol

Ben

though not utterly interesting, "white-complexioned man," from velumpan, in malayalam. malayalam is a language spoken in southwest indian state of kerala, bordering arabian sea. It essentially is an offshoot of Tamil language with Sanskritization of some words. Words like mukham (face in malayalam) are taken from Sanskrit, though syntax is entirely from Proto-Dravidian languages. "karan" generally means "a man" so typically malayalee house names are based on occupation/characteristics/personality of ancestor.

Examples:

Kadakkaran - shop-keeper

Kadhakaran- story writer

Kadathukaran - boatman of a ferry

Ezhuthukaran - writer

Ayudha Sajjeekarana - arms/weapons handler

Eduthuchattakkaran - an upstart, rash man

Edakoodakkaran- trouble maker

etc....hope that was enlightening.