IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
maadhav

Great Danger to any Democracy

Rate this topic

<< "Purging" people >>

when some one says, "my religion tells me to convrt you or kill you,a nd destroy your temples," then what good the person can do to you? why you want to wait till he does it?

besides, his tht religon has inaded in bharat. so, why it has any right to remain there? what is the meaning of 1947 partition if you want to keep such person in your counry?

<< and religions is ADHARMIC and demonic. >>

if it were so, then should we allow more and more madressas to t4ach koran in bharat? shoudl we become muslims and learn jihand from koran? how can doves and hawks lie in peace together?

<< The government I was describing would have compassion and love for all lawful and decent people >>

does the gov. care for the vedic dharma aand rashtra?

i do not think so. could you say, " this cobra can live in my home as long as it does not bite me?"

<< in its domain as precribed by scripture, >>

does the gov care what the scriputre says?

which scripture the gov. follows please?

<< including those that call themselves muslims or christians. >>

invaded and aggresive ideolgies cannot be allowed in homeland. both these ideolgoies want hinduism wiped out.

<< In fact I believe that under such a government muslims and christians would be treated much better than they are now under the "secular" and failed system. >>

first think of the majority and native vedic people, the hindus. how they should be treated in their own homeland?

it seems different guests are posting posing as "Amit".

please pick a username. that helps.

I am the only one posting under "amit" but now I have registered this username.

The current government is secular and does not follow religion it is therefore demonic. My whole point is that this government is illegitmate and must be replaced with one that recieves its authority and morality from the scriptures. Madrasas and christian schools would be shut down but those who claimed to be muslims and christians could still continue to go to mosques or churches and worship as they please as long as they followed the law of the land and accepted their roles as subjects of the King. "Hinduism" would be discouraged and true religion would be taught in gurukulas and temples under the guidance of qualified brahmins. The vedas would once again reign supreme in the Kingdom of Bharat.

Jai Ganesh

Re

(The current government is secular and does not follow religion it is therefore demonic. My whole point is that this government is illegitmate and must be replaced with one that recieves its authority and morality from the scriptures.)

By your standard the whole world government is demonic. How do you propose to make the change?

Re

(Madrasas and christian schools would be shut down but those who claimed to be muslims and christians could still continue to go to mosques or churches and worship as they please as long as they followed the law of the land and accepted their roles as subjects of the King.)

Vedic law of the land will be in direct conflict with Christians and Muslims why would they obey it?

Re

("Hinduism" would be discouraged and true religion would be taught in gurukulas and temples under the guidance of qualified brahmins. The vedas would once again reign supreme in the Kingdom of Bharat. )

Take the word Hinduism out and substitute with Vedic makes no different you still have varieties and no compulsion, and that is what I like about Hinduism, no eternal hell or haven but the progress in my spiritual quest at my pace and the path of my choice.

Jai Shree Krishna

<< I am the only one posting under "amit" but now I have registered this username. >>

thanks.

<< The current government is secular and does not follow religion it is therefore demonic. >>

i would not say so, but i sure is anti vedic.

besides, hinduism is inherently secular, so it does not need seculrism as defined in the xian culture. still honduism cannot tolerate asuric and anti-vedic ideologies

on the vedic land.

<< My whole point is that this government is illegitmate and must be replaced with one that recieves its authority and morality from the scriptures. >>

this still can be done within the democrcy. dharma gurus need to unite, and shoudl guide whom the public shoudl vote.

then the elected politicians should have a council of gurus to advise.

<< Madrasas and christian schools would be shut down >>

good.

<< but those who claimed to be muslims and christians could still continue to go to mosques or churches >>

no. islam and xianity are out there to convert the whole world. they cannot stand hinduism. int is not worth keeping this anti- hindu ideologies on the vedic land.

<< and worship as they please as long as they followed the law of the land >>

then they will live antagonistically and wait for oppertunity when they can take over hinduism.

islam has done ot all the time and every where.

<< "Hinduism" would be discouraged and true religion would be taught in gurukulas and temples under the guidance of qualified brahmins. >>

Hinduism is just a new name for sanatana dharma or varnasrama or the vedic dharma and culture.

<< The vedas would once again reign supreme in the Kingdom of Bharat. >>

gita is the short summary of the vedas, and is well known as the book of hinduism. so, only that is sufficient to live by. gita also says how to unite.