Sign in to follow this  
maadhav

Great Danger to any Democracy

Rate this topic

Muslims grow at 36%, Hindus down to 20.3

Monday September 6 2004 19:10 IST

(Source: www.newindpress.com)

PTI

NEW DELHI: The first-ever census report on religion on Monday showed a "high growth" of Muslims at 36 per cent in sharp contrast to the "decline" in the Hindu population to 20.3 per cent in the country.

In terms of growth of different religious communities, Hindus showed a decline over the previous decade, their population growing by 20.3 per cent during 1991 and 2001 as compared to 25.1 per cent during 1981-91. On the other hand, the Muslim population grew by 1.5 per cent to 36 per cent during 1991-2001, compared to 34.5 per cent during 1981-91, according to "the first report on religion" here.

The report, prepared by office of the registrar general and census commissioner, was released by census commissioner J K Banthia who presented a copy to chairman of Minorities Commission Tarlochan Singh.

Out of the total population of 102.8 crore in the country as at the 2001 census, the Hindus were 82.7 crore in number and constituted 80.5 per cent of the total population while the Muslims stood at 13.8 crore comprising 13.4 per cent of the population, the report said.

Banthia described the increase in Muslim population as "high growth" for which he said there were several reasons.

============

Please share your solutions to this problem of the Hindus.

Thanks.

This can be solved only by having a strict one child policy like china so that population of muslims will not grow and owing to hindus being majority the current trend can be maintained. But I know Muslims will raise a hue and cry over this issue saying that its against Islam and our great pseudo secularists(who are in majority) will say the same..

So i think its best to leave it to Lord Vishnu himself.

:-(

<< This can be solved only by having a strict one child policy like china so that population of muslims will not grow and owing to hindus being majority the current trend can be maintained. >>

a very good solution!

<< But I know Muslims will raise a hue and cry over this issue saying that its against Islam and our great pseudo secularists(who are in majority) will say the same..>>

why shoudl any one think there is no solution for this?

<< So i think its best to leave it to Lord Vishnu himself.

:-( >>

no. it is not best but verse. it is very passive.

why should the hindus taks visnhu?

what is the meaning of

"karmaNye vA'dhikAraste

mA phaleshhu kadAchana"

if we just task everything to krishna and do nothing for the problems?

Well it also came in the BBC today.It reports it as shocking and alarming and the reason being Muslims have the lowest literacy rate. But i dont think the over population of muslims is because of its lowest literact rate. Their intentions are clear. I guess nothing can be done in a Congress ruled govt.

<< I guess nothing can be done in a Congress ruled govt. >>

no. congress is not god, but far from god.

please never say, 'we cannot do anything."

when one cancer cell is detected, it can be removed easily with some normal medicine or process.

when it becomes a tumor, a major operation - severe process - is necessary. i hope you get the point.

when there is a problem, there is a solution.

<< Only if the mulas declare a fatva saying, it is a sin to have childrean in vedic land i am afraid we have bleak future ahead >>

never.

mullas do what mullas always did.

we need to do what we did not do for a long time, and ought to do. a sura never gives up.

our future is in our hands and in krishna's hands.

we have to make it as we want it.

to think that some one else controls totally our future and life (other than krishna) is sure way to get doomed.

if you have faith in krishna and are willing to live by his words, how can you be afraid of any one?

please, never say we cannot do anything.

Jai Ganesh

Lighten up maadhavji, i was just kidding

Pigs may fly, i know the mulas would never do us any good.

If the pigs are unholy to them and they avoid it

why cant they think like, this holy Hindu land as unholy and quit, just dreaming.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

Near my native place we had a muslim neighbour.He had 9 children.His wife became so weak in end.When his first daughter was pregnant,this woman became pregnant for the tenth time.She delivered a daughter a month after her daughter.

The issue here is what happened to the family.Before marriage that man was a very rich man.He had huge business.He even donated to our mariyamman temple.But with such a huge family he went broke.Even though his fertilizer business was making money,he couldnt support all.

even the children were very weak.All were very thin and poorly fed.They even stopped small pleasures like a cinema since 15 people going to cimema is huge expenses.

The last born kid was born as an imbecile,since the mother was very old and did not eat good food.One boy became a eunuch and ran out of house.One boy suicided at age of 26.father died in heart attack before 5 years and now whole family is in streets.

A family that lived in riches and opulence now is in streets.Children now study in corporation school and eat free meal scheme of government.Daily there will be fights in the family from morning to night,we wont know why.

guess what?All the remaining sons and daughters have 3 to 4 children each.One girl was awaiting her fourth child last year.

<< Indian hindus are Indians, >>

yes. they live by the ancient dharma of the land.

<< & Indian muslims are also Indians. >>

but they blindly follow the invaded ideology - islam -

that is enemy of hinduism.

<< No danger! >>

wrong. islam is danger to any other religion.

that is why they need to give up the barbaric invaded ideology.

if some eggs of a paracite enter your stomach forcibly (or sneek in) and grow there, would they get the right to live in there like other good bacteria that lives there?

suppose they live there for 100 years. would they then get the right to live there? your enemies sure will say yes.

are you an enemy of hindus or hinduism?

yes, their bodies are india,

but their ideology is anti vedic.

so, either they happily separate these two

- purge islam out of them -

or they go out of bharat

which is not homeland for islam.

any other choice would be danger to them in bharat one day.

<< Indian hindus are Indians, >>

yes. they live by the ancient dharma of the land.

<< & Indian muslims are also Indians. >>

but they blindly follow the invaded ideology - islam -

that is enemy of hinduism.

<< No danger! >>

wrong. islam is danger to any other religion.

that is why they need to give up the barbaric invaded ideology.

If you admit they're Indians, let your gov. find a way to let them behave like India's citizens. Or you may wait my intervention in my simple way. Stupid madhu!

<< If you admit they're Indians, let your gov. find a way to let them behave like India's citizens. >>

you assume the gov is perfect and cared for hinduism

or the majority hindus.

<< Or you may wait my intervention in my simple way. Stupid madhu! >>

thanks. now the readers know better of you.

<< If you admit they're Indians, let your gov. find a way to let them behave like India's citizens. >>

you assume the gov is perfect and cared for hinduism

or the majority hindus.

-----------

I haven't say that. The gov. is a machine, i.e. the nation's machine, so it can run no matter whether it's best or not.

<< Or you may wait my intervention in my simple way. Stupid madhu! >>

thanks. now the readers know better of you.

-----------

What do you do, persuading me to enter you country as a savior of hinduism?

<< What do you do, persuading me to enter you country as a savior of hinduism? >>

the above words show that you are not a hindu, and live out of india, and are not a hindustani (indian).

what is then your interest on this hindu forum please?

my posts are for those who care for hindus' dharma and rashtra interests.

<< What do you do, persuading me to enter you country as a savior of hinduism? >>

the above words show that you are not a hindu, and live out of india, and are not a hindustani (indian).

what is then your interest on this hindu forum please?

------------

I'm interest in Skt.. Owing to this factor, I want to guide you s.way & s.where 1st. I'm a foreigner or alien from any aspect, but at least I'm higher. have these reasons satisfied you?

Guest guest

participating in a Hindu forum won't mean you'll learn Sanskrit. All I see are efforts to antagonize Hindus, and proclaim your stupid AIT ideology.

<< Owing to this factor, I want to guide you s.way & s.where 1st. >>

thanks, but my guide is krishna and gita.

<< I'm a foreigner or alien from any aspect, but at least I'm higher. >>

how you know please?

what you mean by 'Modern Skt. '?

rememer, i am fine where i am.

Guest guest

The only solution is to establish a theocracy in India that is structured according to what the vedas recommend and ruled under the laws of Sri Krishna given through the Gita. This is the ONLY way for India to resolve its many problems. This is my dream, a holy Kingdom of Bharat where authority is given to those who deserve it and the king governs in the name of religion and dharma with the help of a brahmin council.

Jai Sri Krishna!

-Amit

participating in a Hindu forum won't mean you'll learn Sanskrit. All I see are efforts to antagonize Hindus, and proclaim your stupid AIT ideology.

----------

Answer my q. why you must only leave Hinduism & Skt. forums together here. I don't think there's any p. unable to overcome between you & me, but unluckily you bid UP all the time.

The only solution is to establish a theocracy in India ... with the help of a brahmin council.

---------

I never deny this possi.. Its prerequisite is mature Hindus, especially brahmins.

<< The only solution is to establish a theocracy in India that is structured according to what the vedas recommend and ruled under the laws of Sri Krishna given through the Gita. This is the ONLY way for India to resolve its many problems. This is my dream, a holy Kingdom of Bharat where authority is given to those who deserve it and the king governs in the name of religion and dharma with the help of a brahmin council.

Jai Sri Krishna!

-Amit >>

yes, i agree.

democracy is new for us the vedic people.

we were not ready for it. however, if all the politicians give up adharma, and listen to a council of dharma gurus, then everything can be fine for bharat and the bharatiyas.

islam needs to be purged out from the vedic land however.

else no guru can survice long if islam gets stronghold.

Guest guest

"Purging" people and religions is ADHARMIC and demonic. The government I was describing would have compassion and love for all lawful and decent people in its domain as precribed by scripture, including those that call themselves muslims or christians. In fact I believe that under such a government muslims and christians would be treated much better than they are now under the "secular" and failed system.

Jai Sri Krishna

-Amit