IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sushil_kanoria

Taj Mahal-- A shiva Temple called Tejo Mahalaya..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Not sure if it's true, but only way to find out is if government opens access to rest of Taj Mahal or conducts an investigation into those sealed rooms.

I've heard they're not going to do that, which is too bad, IMHO.

Guest guest

Not sure if it's true, but only way to find out is if government opens access to rest of Taj Mahal or conducts an investigation into those sealed rooms.

I've heard they're not going to do that, which is too bad, IMHO.

wut r u talking bout huh

Woh! :eek:

That's amazing! I love these forbidden archaeological finds. It's too bad the Indian government won't allow further investigation. Ultimately, it's all in the tourist money. The Taj Mahal, unfortunately for the Hindus is the symbol of India built by a Muslim Sultan.

Guest guest

Yes. I've known this. A friend of mine who's father was a top police official in Agra also saw a part of the closed rooms and said he saw the hidden gods and paintings in there. What a sad story!! Indira Gandhi banned the book 'Taj Mahal - the true story' written by noted historian P.N. Oak revealing this too, because congress has been pro muslim and doesn't want to loose their votes. What a shame. When i went there last with an American friend, our guid was telling about the Shahjahan, Mumtaz love story and Taj Mahal, I couldn't help but shut him up. After Mumtaj was just another woman in his harem of 5000 other women. How could he love her so much!! Governments, kings and politicians fool the gulible public.

Just another untold story of India's hidden glory!

Woh! :eek:

That's amazing! I love these forbidden archaeological finds. It's too bad the Indian government won't allow further investigation. Ultimately, it's all in the tourist money. The Taj Mahal, unfortunately for the Hindus is the symbol of India built by a Muslim Sultan.

Guest guest

I've heard about this some time ago. I suppose the best thing that you can do is keep on sharing the truth online and with as many people as you can. Also if the truth is suppressed in India then what about writing books, pamphlets, articles about this and get the truth published in other countries.

For example some magazines to try to submit articles to would include: Yoga Journal, Yogi Times, Little India, Hinduism Today. Put up videos about it on youtube. Join as many chat groups as you can about Hinduism, yoga, etc. and share the information there. Also people can desktop publish and self-publish books these days. A person can self-publish one copy of a book for $30 now. Then you can put your book into bookstores, donate it to libraries,

Temple giftshops, etc.

One website that invites people to submit articles is: Boloji. Just keep on telling the truth. And keep on telling the truth until you die. And then when you die reincarnate and keep on telling the truth. Another venue would be to go to film school and make a documentary/ Indie film about it and/or submit a film about this topic to as many film festivals as you can. Show the film at Indian Community Centers; as you know there is an Indian diaspora all over the world. What is banned in one country people are allowed to see and know about in other countries. Submit video programs about it to as many public access cable TV channels as you can.

Write letters to your favorite columnists of magazines that you like which are known for doing expose pieces and see if they can include an article about it someday: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Marie Claire, The New Yorker. Keep on telling the truth in as many different ways as you possibly can. One day a person in favor of slavery said to Sojourner Truth, an African American woman: "You are as irritating as a mosquito." She replied, "That's right: and I am going to keep on buzzing and buzzing until one day there is no more slavery."

So be like Sojourner Truth and tell the Truth and keep on buzzing and buzzing broadcasting the truth until everyone understands what the truth is. Amen.

Guest guest

Do you think Shah Jahan was an idiot?

If he remodeled a Hindu temple, why would he retain the 'Gods' in a locked room? He would have cleared everything away, which is what anyone with average brains would do. Similar nonsense is generated about Tirupathi too where the idol is actually that of Buddha, but the priests will not let anyone see that.

Muslims of India have been living in India for centuries now and they are just Indian as Hindus. One has to be really narrow-minded not to accept them as fellow Indians. These petty folks are the real trouble makers.

About the government covering up this alleged Hindu temple story for tourism, it is actually in their interest to uncover such a story, if there was one as this would multiple tourism two-fold. So that angle is incorrect too.

Use your brains people, do not be fooled by forbidden archaeology. It is for entertainment only and people should be aware of this truth.

Peace

If he remodeled a Hindu temple, why would he retain the 'Gods' in a locked room? He would have cleared everything away, which is what anyone with average brains would do. Similar nonsense is generated about Tirupathi too where the idol is actually that of Buddha, but the priests will not let anyone see that.

Muslims of India have been living in India for centuries now and they are just Indian as Hindus. One has to be really narrow-minded not to accept them as fellow Indians. These petty folks are the real trouble makers.

About the government covering up this alleged Hindu temple story for tourism, it is actually in their interest to uncover such a story, if there was one as this would multiple tourism two-fold. So that angle is incorrect too.

Use your brains people, do not be fooled by forbidden archaeology. It is for entertainment only and people should be aware of this truth.

Peace

Yes he was, a huge idiot. Indeed every Muslim king who plundered (not ruled) India were idiots and barbarians (as europians call them~)I aint sure about the hidden gods, but onething I can say that these kings werent so intelligent build such a massive structure. All the forts and palaces in india were convereted by these as their own palaces... Moreover if at all they were so intelligent, wudnt they have built such structures back home in Afgahn and Arab countries? They wudnt have lived in caves and camps:smash:

They were very cunning and they have indeed shown it in malwriting the history so that coming genaration would feel proud about them.....

Make your facts clear before blaming .......

hari hari bol

Guest guest

Maybe we can get Geraldo Rivera and his camera crew to open the locked room and see what is really in there. Must see TV! Have it be Pay-Per-View

like prize fight wrestling match.

I think we need actually alot of people to go in there just to make sure. I think we need to have Oprah and Dr. Phil go in also. Then if it turns out it was a Shiva temple after all then Oprah can have an episode: "Shah Jahan: He Was Just Not That Into You". Then Dr. Phil can debrief and ask the rhetorical question of why those 5000 ladies were with him if he was really just not that into the 4,999 others?

Next I think that Debbie Bin Laden, Suzie Bin Laden, Barbie Bin Laden, and Tammie Bin Laden should present the alternative perspective: multiple wives is good. They can present tips on how to decorate your cave nicely and how to decide what videos to rent when there are four wives and who gets to hold the remote. Osama bin Laden can send in his own team of investigative journalists and broadcast his truths about the situation from his cave.

After that the Pope can present his argument that the Taj Mahal actually belongs to the Vatican but it was lost one day due to a cleridal error when the Holy Roman Catholic Church did inventory of all of their worldwide real estate holdings. Donald Trump can present his case for why it really belongs to him and present his plan to make it into a private estate for the pleasure of his third wife Melania and their new baby called Taj Trump-A-Lago.

Martha Stewart can present her ideas for how to decorate it for the holidays and how you can make your own house look just like it, so you can be the envy of the neighborhood. Brad Pitt can present his ideas on how he and Frank Gehry will design some additions to make a more contemporary looking Taj Mahal for the 21st century. Donald Rumsfeld can present his case as why we need to bring democracy to the Taj Mahal by continuously bombing the surrounding neighborhoods at a cost of three billion US dollars per week and then have Halliburton reconstruct it and so on.

Everyone who has an opinion about it should be able to present their ideas. Then everyone else in the world calls in and decides who is the winner like on American Idol. And every year do the same thing so different countries or religions can take turns claiming that the Taj Mahal really belongs to them. The Hare Krishnas can present their case that everything belongs to Krishna therefore it really is a Krishna temple that the GBC needs to manage.

Everyone present their case and maybe we can start laughing for a change.

Guest guest

Well then why did the non-congress government open the hidden rooms and release the book when they were in power??

Guest guest

a serious investigation of the taj mahal structure alongside a study of hindu temples and islamic styles revealed that a conversion never happened

and if you are so damn right

what would you do convert it back to? - we would see then what an architectural mess you would make of it

if you hindus love it that much then u can have it

you need as much style as you can get

islamic architecture is amongst the finest in the world

ask anyone who is qualified that would stop your nonsense

Yes they were all jack asses. They were decoits not rulers. What did they do other than forceibly converting people and damaging their religious places. Alone Shahjhan has 5000 women in his haram. So you can think yourself how great he was. Now take a look at their followers. Problem everywhere, where ever they are. Still the same mantality.

Peace