Gujarat, INDIA - 382451

Convenient ways to reach:

- Take Aeroplane / Train to Amdavad

(overnight from Mumbai).

Take Bus or Taxi from Amdavad (110 km.)

- approximately 3½ hours by road.

Guest guest

Hi Sushil,

It is strange to know about your mother and brother but can you help me actually i am journalist and do stories on such unusal things if you could help me knowing more about the incidence it would be very greatful of you.

mail me the details at mail@indiatvnews.com.....

Are they lighting diya at evening. if not ask them to do so. chunt maha sudarshana mantra. But this is not a permanat solution. for this you should take the help of some person to remove the ghost from your home. In kerala its called preta verpad.

my husband is in love and influence of a different women , who is not ready to leave my husband , she take out various ways to seek his attention and disturbs our life , my in laws are bad people , he tortured me for dowry but my husband help me , now when they did ot get the desired dowry they started using that other women aganst me , my husband is not that bad , our life can improve , if that other women goes out of our life , is there any way i can love make my husband love me ? please help me

my husband is in love and influence of a different women , who is not ready to leave my husband , she take out various ways to seek his attention and disturbs our life , my in laws are bad people , he tortured me for dowry but my husband help me , now when they did ot get the desired dowry they started using that other women aganst me , my husband is not that bad , our life can improve , if that other women goes out of our life , is there any way i can love make my husband love me ? please help me

You just need to work on the relationship, in my opinion. Try chanting the Hare Krishna with your husband. It will help greatly.

Narayan Kavach from Srimad Bhagavatam is the last resort from all the evil effects.Pls recite it daily in the morning.

Also you can recite sloka no 36, 11th chapter fo Gita.

Have full faith in Sriman Narayana.

Pranaam

I was able to get rid of a Ghost once long ago. I just ran through the house chanting Hare Krishna very loudly, and telling the Ghost to "get out"! Lit insence and chanting Hare Krishna, worked well, try it. Must be shouted!

That is how they got the ghosts out of ISKCON Towaco temple.

aditya ji ,

thanks a ton for your reply , i am so happy you responed to my msg , sir where do i get this from my sanskrit is not so good i wont be able to recite it correctly , besides that my inlwas dont let me do any kind of puja , please help me is there any other way?can i add u in my buddy list

thank sos much again

stiwari

Narayan Kavach from Srimad Bhagavatam is the last resort from all the evil effects.Pls recite it daily in the morning.

Also you can recite sloka no 36, 11th chapter fo Gita.

Have full faith in Sriman Narayana.

Pranaam

i can only thank u for your reply from so far , iwas really happy to read the response , i never expected reply from some one , how do i work on my relation ship he is not ready to listen anything about his mother who is the worst of all and also about that other women .please help me and advice me some thing

You just need to work on the relationship, in my opinion. Try chanting the Hare Krishna with your husband. It will help greatly.

Dear Stiwari

I have read your posts, my best advice to you is to do devotion to Lord Shiva, he is essentially the lord of love and marriage, pray to him and offer him him sweet offering and ask him to make your marriage sweet and beautiful. As for the external influences pray to Bhairo & Maha Kali to remove the evil and unhappiness from your life. Pray but also understand your husband and you for yourself to try to make things work.

Jai Maa Kali

Jai Maa Bhairo Baba

Dear Friends,

Plesae accept my humble Obeisances at your lotus feet & all glories to Srila Pabhupada !!

Presently I am in a deep trouble & hope that all the Vaishnava's visiting this site will help me out from the problem.

Actually my mother & brother are staying at Delhi which is my permanent residence, & someone has done some witchcraft and it seems some bad spirit is there which has made my mother's & brother's life miserable, he is not allowing them to sleep at night & whenever they try to sleep he just sit upon them & they are unable to move from their position.

I am working at Pune & my father is working at Calcutta, I dont understand how to take them out from this problem, My mother & brother both are wearing Nrisimha Kavach which I got it from Mayapur temple but that is also ineffective, I am tring my level best but don't know what to do.

Now I request all the vaishnava's to help me out giving a perfect remedy as soon as possible as every night is unbearable.

You all are my the only hope, Please help me out from this.

Looking forward to hear from all of you soon.

Hari Bol,

Sushil (Sarveshwar Krishna Das)

Hi Sushil,

I have read ur Problem though i m not a expert but still as a devotee of Krishna i suggest that if i could have been @ ur place then my steps would be:

1) every morning Blow counch which shld first keep in the feet of Krishna !!!

2) Use of Dhoop Sticks

3) Play Hanuman Chalisa thrice in a day in a music system

4) Try to get water of Gangaji sprinkle it at night & morning

5) If the Ghost resides in ur house then keep idol of Hanumanji whereever u feel it is !!!!

6) If it comes only in night time in front of ur door place Ganpati or hanumanji idol above the door.

7) Just go for a Ghra shanti Havan it is a MUST!!!

And Last but not the Least

HAVE FULL FAITH ON KRISHNA JUST CALL HIM FROM THE BOTTOM OF UR HEART HE WILL SURELY HELP YOU I GUARANTEE THAT As U KNOW HE IS BHAKTHVATSAL

It is not that difficult. In India you will find many qualified priests that can perform havans and pujas in your home. By bringing the presence of God into your home nothing inauspicious can enter. I recommend to constantly have krishna's name and bhajans playing in your home. Regular chanting of hanuman chalisa,nrsimha dev kavacham, etc should go on. Invest in a cd player of some type and have something playing non stop.

Have your family wear blessed tulsi neck beads and also begin the worship of tulsi devi in your home. Invite the priests let them do their work and donate in charity. Problem should be solved.

Jai Sri Krishna.

I've had a very strange thing happen to me recently. I was visiting the Missouri Botanical Garden for Chinese Cultural Festival and my family found a voodoo doll in the street. A real one. Being I guess you could say typical Americans, we were more fascinated than horrified, and considered it just an interesting souvenir. We took it home with us.

Now, however, I don't know what to do with it. On the one hand there's that side of me that says that it's powerless, even if an actual practitioner of voodoo made it, they probably didn't do so correctly, since I hear it's a very complicated process. Anyway it's in my laundry room right now. I don't really like the idea of keeping it around.

The other thing is that even before we found this thing, my whole life (23 years), is a string of bad luck, one thing after another. Basically I've never been able to successfully accomplish anything I've ever wanted to do. There is always something in the way, an obstacle that places itself so that whatever I set out to complete is made impossible. It's like clockwork every time!

Wondering what this is, I have to wonder. My whole life my father, whom I still live with, since my attempts to leave have, of course, like everything else been fruitless, has hated me. I wonder if the hatred he has for me is somehow reflecting in his cursing me somehow, either consciously or unconsciously. It is almost as though every time I set out to do something, this thing comes out and steps right in my way, so that I am left as everything I don't want to be and nothing I would like to be. If my life continues like this I really don't see any positive lights in the future! Since it is my father who seems to want to be in my way and argue with me the most, is it him that is halting any progress I might make?

The voodoo doll does not seem very auspicious so I suggest you get rid of it as soon as possible. For your other troubles, I suggest having your horoscope checked out by a qualified priest in your area. If you go to a hindu temple in your area I am sure you can find someone that does. There are even some people on this site that can help.

If all else fails, take to the chanting and worship of God's holy name. Krishna says that for those who worship Him. He preserves what they have and carries what they lack. Also for temporary relief start chanting Sri Ganeshaya Namah 108 times daily, the more rounds the better. Also learn Ganesh Gayatri mantra: Om ekadantaye vidmahe Vakratundaya Dimhae Tanno Danti Prachodayat.

i can only thank u for your reply from so far , iwas really happy to read the response , i never expected reply from some one , how do i work on my relation ship he is not ready to listen anything about his mother who is the worst of all and also about that other women .please help me and advice me some thing

If you perhaps chant Hare Krishna with him before talking to him, he may be able to listen to you with a cool mind. Otherwise, like you are saying, he may refuse to listen to you and if he refuses to listen to you, how will you be able to work on the relationship?

Like someone else said here, it may be of great help to you if you chant the Sudarshan Kavacha. It will protect you from the power of the bad feelings that may come up or have already come up.

It has been a while since I have replied to your original post. Can you update us about how your relationship is going? Sorry for replying to late, also. I haven't been on Audarya for quite sometime.

With best wishes,

Your servant,

indulekhadasi

Dear Friends

I have read through all the posts here I am going through the same situation as you & If you have been searching the Internet for some solution or getting a remedy against Ghosts & Demons. I have posted some articles, mp3 files containing prayers or mantras which can be learnt & recited for you battle against Evil forces. It has some how helped me Keep visiting this blog removeghostsdemons.blogspot ( com) & this will get updated time to time also download these files ,

rapidshare.com163760643/GhostRemoval.zip

..Hope we can share our experiences for others as well. Do let me know any thing that has worked for you which can also help me please

GodBless