IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sushil_kanoria

Ghost at my home...Please Help !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Meerly wearing a kavaca will not do anything. You are passing all glories to Srila Prabhupada, but if you would have read his books you would know that faith and the name of Radha-Krishna, especiallly Nrsimhadeva will solve everything. Of course there is a certain system to be folowed that is With strong sraddha (faith), intensely and continioulsy chant Nrsinghadeva's mantra, this vibration will clear the atmosphere of your home.

Guest guest

Please take this advice and do not listen to what these people say....you may be able to do what they say for now ...sure but it will only help alittle...the right thing for you to do is to go to your nearest mahakali mandir and achieve the guidance from a pujari.....they will come and clean your house out and place of the mother there....but for now what you can do is:

place of white and red lavender all over the boundary and then cut a lime in all of the four corners...then light a piece of camphor upon that...when each lime is cut a different name should be called as follows:

1)Shree mahakali aye namah

2)Shree sangani karpo baba aye namah

3)Shree maha kateri mata aye namah

4)Shree kal bhairo baba aye namah

I hope your problem is solved,

Concerned person

Guest guest

I am also experiencing a similar kind of problem.

My granny passed away 10 years back. I couldn't visit her during her last days. Since then she passed away, I had problems while sleeping, it sits on me and beats me and I coudn't move my body even a fraction of an inch. It takes lot of time for me to come out of that. My family members did not believe this. Even it was clashing with my thinking and all the time there was some negative thinking and fighting with my spouse. In fact, I did Sudarshana homam in temple after suggestion from some pandit. I wear the raksha everyday before I sleep. I am seeing LOT of difference. I am having some peace of mind. But still I feel her presence and it is following me like a shadow wherever I go. Is there any permanent solution to get rid of this?

Guest guest

Hmm Hi to everybody

I haven't been through all the posts, but i just wanted to "slip" a note, hoping it will be of some help /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Personally i take the name of Hanuman... I read somewhere that entities do not like light, so lighting diyas repels them. Someone was mentioning about lighting 5 diyas ... i don't know why five though.

I am also not sure whether i can mention where i got that info, but still i will give it. In case it's not allowed, i guess the moderator will surely remove this part. Check out Sunsigns.org. Maybe it was in the paranormal section.

Would love to hear if anybody tried it and whether it worked.

Friendly

Mauritius /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

I am not too sure who is it, that is bothered by ghosts. Faith can and will remove all obstacles. Of that, there is no doubt. But we need to see if this is part of your prabhada karma and to know that you would need to see a competent astrologer, someone who can do a prasna reading too. It is supposedly easy to see curses and black magic.

Remember, he or she who curses or does black magic will see it rebounding to him/her. so perhaps it has to do with your past life and if that is the case, suffering would be necessary.

By taking a mantra, rest assured that God will ultimately show a way. My devotee will never fall, says Krishna.

So have that faith and practice sadhana. Offer the fruits to your Ishta and then offer it later as prasada to the ghosts. The karma would be fulfilled then.

Guest guest

Whenever I feel low in confidence or gripped with fear, I chant "kaakha kaakha kanagavel kaakha, noekka noekka nodiyinil noekka" and it never failed to boost confidence in me.

This is the majic of Kandha Sashti Kavacham!! The words carry really powerful meaning. If you hear and understand the entire song, you'll notice this.

The song starts with praise of Lord Muruga, who taught the eternal Mantra to his own father.His father Lord Shiva, though casts his infinite presence everywhere in earth and space, is still reduced to stature of a desciple in front of his son. Hence Muruga is also popularly known in Tamil Nadu as Swaminathan(He who is master of the Master himself).

The song then proceeds to request Muruga to shield each of our body parts with a particular type of Javalin (Vel).

At the end of the song, the singer requests Muruga to shield his mind with golden javalin and help him overcome all worldly fears.

Guest guest

Nothing will work out and u have to suffer if its a result of ur Karma,gods wont help u out if u have bad karma is what puranas state,so i think u just have to endure it.Ofcourse that begs the question then y do we pray,well no one has proof that god exists so what can we do.

But ghosts and all that may not be true,u mightve been psyched out by negative thoughts.

If you are still being troubled then

Chant loudly where the place is hounted

HARE KRSNA HARE KRSNA KRSNA KRSNA HARE HARE

HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

you can sing this as well with Karatal and Mrdangam

The Ghost will be liberated by hearing this Maha Mantra.

Guest guest

Dear Guest,

excuse me for interrupting, BUT how can u make a statement like this so shurely :- "well no one has proof that god exists" ?!!!!

have u asked EVERYONE and searched at EVERYPLACE in EVERYWAY possible for God/the proof? if so, then u can make such a declaration. otherwise its jst a Blind-belief.

If u say God doesn't exist.. then please prove it.

same with the ghosts. why can't they be true? ofcourse they hav the power to psyche us out too!

Guest guest

Hey V Hebbar

You prove god exists,its people who say god exists who need to prove his existence,i can prove the non existence right now,because there isnt any god in front of me or you,am i right?

If i say i got a TV in my house then i should prove it that it is there,and if i dont show it that means i dont have it,sameway if there is god show it to me or atleat you see it.Dont say we might see it or feel it afer we die or after we take a million births and fulfill the duties.

Guest guest

i can prove the non existence right now,because there isnt any god in front of me or you,am i right?

This proves that either you do not have the capacity to see GOD or probably that God does not exist ? So there are two possibilities from your observation. Not a good logoc to prove non-existence of GOD.

For example there might be a person George Livingston in Bay area whom I know. You have not seen George Livingston. But it does not mean George Livingston does not exist.

Guest guest

Ya but have u seeen god urself,u keep saying he exists,if so tell me whether u have seen him,fine consider him as George living in bayarea,but that limits his existence isnt it?If he is omnipotent and omni present how can he not exist where i am not just hide somewhere i cant see?

As i said if it exists it has to be seen or felt,and if it exists everywhere it must be even more easier.

Guest guest

Haribol prabhuji

Pamho agtsp

I sympathize with you in these difficult times.

· Please as the others have stated chant the hanuman Chalisa, the maha Mritunjaya mantra and the Nrsimha Kavacha (I have this attached at the end of this mail) daily.

· Also burn lobhan with a piece of dried gobar (cow dung) and ½ tsp hing. This is what the Africans use here is Africa to remove evil stiff.

Also you mata’s and your brother should drink salt water and then vomit it out Again this is used by Africans.

· Place a broom upside down behind all your door leading out. (No one i.e. the people you do not like you will never come to your house – it creates a psychic barrier around your house.

· Wear a Red Jasper (a semi precious stone) on the body.

· Place your hands all over your body and every time chant “Om Kshraung narasing-haaya kshraung” visualizing Lord Nrsimhadeva is placed there.

Nrsimha Kavacha of the Brahmanda Purana

(This has been translated from Sanskrit from www.prapatti.com). It is a little different from other translations.

NB: - It’s highly recommend that this kavacha be chanted every day. A lot of time has been to translate it correctly, please chant it and you will be protected from everything inauspicious.

Nrsingha-kavachang vakshye

Prahlaa-deno-ditang puraa

Sarva-rakshaa-karang punyang

Sarvo-padrava-naashanam

I shall now recite the Nrsimha-kavacha, formerly spoken by Prahlada Maharaja. It is most pious, vanquishes all kinds of impediments, and provides one all protection.

Sarva-sangpat-karan caiva

Svarga-moksha-pradaa-yakam

Dhyaat-vaa nrsinghang deveshang

Hema-singhaasana-sthitam

It bestows all opulence, and can give one elevation to the heavenly planets or liberation. One should meditate upon Lord Nrsimha. Lord of the devas, seated upon a golden throne.

Vivrtaas-yang tri-nayanang

Sharad-indu-sama-prabham

Lakshmyaa-lingita-vaam-aangam

Vibhoo-tibhi rupaa-sitam

His mouth is wide open, He has three eyes and He is as radiant as the autumn moon. He is embraced by Lakshmi devi on His left side, and His form is the shelter of all opulence’s, both material and spiritual.

Catur-bhujang komal-aangang

Svarna-kundala-shobhitam

Aurvoja-shobhito-raskang

Ratna-keyoora-mudritam

The Lord has four arms, and His limbs are very soft. He is decorated with golden earrings. His chest is resplendent like the lotus flower, and His arms are decorated with jewel-studded ornaments.

Tapta-kaanchana-sank-aashang

Peeta-nirmala-vaasasam

Indraadi-sura-mau-lis-tha

Sphuran maa-nikya-deep-tibhih

He is dressed in a spotless yellow garment, which exactly resembles molten gold. He is the original cause of existence, beyond mundane sphere, for the great devas headed by Indra. He appears bedecked with rubies, which are blazingly effulgent.

Viraa-jita-.-dvan-dvang

Shankha-chakraadi-hetibhih

Garut-mataa cha vinayaat

Stooya-maanang mudaanvitam

His two feet are very attractive and He is armed with various weapons such as the conch, disc, etc. Garuda joyfully offers prayers with great reverence.

Sva-hrit-kamala-samvaasang

Krtvaa tu kavachang pathet

Nrsingho me shi-rah paatu

Loka-rakshaa-ma sangbhavah

Having seated Lord Nrsimhadeva upon one’s heart, one should recite the following mantra: “ May Lord Nrsimha, who protects all the planetary systems, protect my head.”

sarvago ‘pi stambha-vaasah

phaalang me rakshatu dhvanim

nrsingho me drishau paatu

soma-soorya-agni-lochanah

Although the Lord is all pervading, He hid himself within a pillar. May He protect my speech and the results of my activities. May Lord Nrsimha, whose eyes are the moon, the sun, and the fire, protect my eyes.

smriting me paatu nriharih

muni-varya-stuti-priyah

naasang me singha-naasas tu

mukhang lakshmee-mukha-priyah

May Lord Nrhari, who is please by the prayers by the best of sages, protect my memory. May He who has the nose of a lion, protect my nose, and may He whose face is very dear to the goddess of fortune protect my mouth.

sarva-vidyaa-dhipah paatu

nrsingho rasanaang mama

vaktrang paatu indu-vadanang

sadaa prahlaada-vanditah

May Lord Nrsimha, who is the knower of all sciences, protect my sense of taste. May He whose face is beautiful as the full moon and who is offered prayers by Prahlada Maharaja protect my face.

Nrsinghah paatu me kanthang

skandau bhoo bhar anaanta krit

div-yaastra-shobhita-bhujah

nrsinghah paatu me bhujau

May Lord Nrsimha protect my throat. He is the sustainer of the earth and the performer of unlimitedly wonderful activities. May He protect my shoulders. His arms are resplendent with transcendental weapons. May He protect my shoulders.

karau me deva-varado

nrsinghah paatu sarvatah

hridayang yogi-saadh-yash ca

nivaasang paatu me harih

May the Lord, who bestows benedictions upon the devas, protect my hands, and may He protect me from all sides. May He who is achieved by the perfect yogis protect me heart, and may Lord Hari protect my dwelling place.

Madyang paatu hiran-yaaksha

Vak-shah-kukshi-vidaa-ranah

Naabhing me paatu nrharih

Sva-naabhi-brahma-sangstutah

May He who ripped apart the abdomen of the great demon Hiranyakashipu protect my waist, and may Lord Nrhari protect my navel. Lord Brahma, who sprang from His own navel, offers Him prayers.

Bramaanda-kotayah katyaang

Yasyaa-sau paatu me kating

Guh-yang me paatu guh-yaanaang

Mantraanaang guh-ya-roopa-drk

May He on whose hips rest the entire universe protect my hips. May the Lord protect my private parts. He is the knower of all the mantras and all mysteries, but He Himself is not visible.

Ooroo mano-bhavah paatu

Jaa-nunee nara-roopa-drk

Jan-ghe paatu dhara-bhaara

Hartaa yo ‘sau nri-kesaree

May He who is the original Cupid protect my thighs. May He who exhibits a human-like form protect my knees. May the remover of the burden of the earth, who appears in a form, which is half-man and half-lion, protect my calves.

Sura-raajya-pradah paatu

Paadau me nrhari-ishvarah

Sahasra-sheer-shaa purushah

Paatu me sarva-shas tanum

May the bestower of heavenly opulence protect my feet. He is the Supreme Controller in the form of a man and lion combined. May the thousand-headed Supreme enjoyer protect my body from all sides and in all respects.

Mahograh poorvatah paatu

Mahaa-veeraa-grajo agnitah

Mahaa-vishnur dakshine tu

Mahaa-jvaa-las tu nair ritau

May that most ferocious Personality protect me from the east. May He who is superior to the greatest heroes protect me from the southeast, which is presided over by Agni. May the Supreme Vishnu protect me from the south, and may that person of blazing luster protect me from the southwest.

Pash-chime paatu sarvesho

Dishi me sarva-to-mukhah

Nrsinghah patu vaaya-vyaang

Saum-yaang bhooshana-vigrahah

May the Lord of everything protect me from the west. His faces are everywhere, so may He protect me from this direction. May Lord Nrsimha protect me from the northwest, which is predominated by Vayu, and May He whose form is in itself the Supreme ornament protect me from the north, where Soma resides.

Eeshaan-yaang paatu bhadro me

Sarva-mangala-daayakah

Sangsaara-bhayatah paatu

Mrityor mrityur nri kesaree

May the all-auspicious Lord, who Himself bestows all auspiciousness, protect me from the northeast, the direction of the sun god, and May He who is death personified protect me from fear of death and rotation in this material world.

Idang nrsingha-kavacang

Prah-laada-mukha-manditam

Bhakti-maan yah pathen nityang

Sarva-paapaih pramucyate

Issuing from the mouth of Prahlada Maharaja has ornamented this Nrsimha-kavacha. A devotee who reads this becomes freed from all sins.

putravaan dhanavaan loke

deer-ghaa-yur upajaayate

yang yang kaama-yate kaamang

tang tang praap-not ya sang-shayam

Whatever one desires in this world he can attain without doubt. One can have wealth, many sons and a long life.

sarvatra jayam aapnoti

sarvatra vijayee bhavet

bhoom-yanta-rik-sha-div-yaa-naang

grahaa-naang vini vaaranang

He becomes victorious who desires victory and indeed becomes a conqueror. He wards off the bad influences of planets, earthly, heavenly and everything in between.

vrish-chi-koraga-sambhoota

vishaa-pahara-nang parang

brahma-raak-shasa-yak-shaanaang

doo-rot-saa-rana-kaaranang

This is the supreme remedy for the poisonous effects of serpents and scorpions, and brahma rakshahas, ghosts and yakshas are driven far away.

bhoorje vaa taala-paatre vaa

kavachang likhi-tang shubham

kara-moole dhrtang yena

sidh-ye-yuh karma-siddhayah

One may write this most auspicious prayer on his arm, or inscribe it on a palm-leaf and attach it to his wrist, and all his activities will become perfect.

devaa-sura-manush-yeshu

svang sva meva jayang labhet

eka-sandhyang tri-sandhyang vaa

yah pathen niyato narah

One who regularly chants this prayer, whether once or thrice (daily), he becomes victorious whether among devas, demons or humans beings.

sarva-mangala-maangal-yang

bhukting muktin cha vindati

dvaa-tring-shati-sahas-raani

pathet shuddha-atma-naang nrnaam

One who, with purified heart, recites this prayer 32,000 times attains the most auspicious of all auspicious things, and material enjoyment and liberation are already understood to be available to such a person.

kava-cas-yaasya mantras-ya

mantra-siddhih prajaa-yate

anena mantra-rajena

krt-vaa bhasmaa-bhi mantraa-naang

This kavacha-mantra is the king of all mantras. One attains it by what would be attained by anointing oneself with ashes and chanting all other mantras.

Tilakang vinya-sed yas tu

Tasya graha-bhayang haret

Tri-vaarang japa-maanas tu

Dattang vaar-ya bhi-mantr-ya cha

Having marked one’s body with tilak, taking achaman with water and reciting this mantra three times, the fear of all inauspicious planets is removed.

Praasha-yet yo naro mantrang

Nrsingha-dhyaanam aacharan

Tasya rogaah pra-nash-yanti

Ye cha syuh kuk-shi-sam-bhavaah

That person who recites this mantra, meditating upon Lord Nrsimhadeva, has all of his diseases vanquished, including that of the abdomen.

Kimatra bahu nok tena

nrsingha- sudrisho bhavet

Manasaa chintitam yuttu sa

tach-chaap-not yasangshayam

Gar-jan-tang gar-jayan-tang nija-bhuja-patalang spho-tayan-tang hathantang

Roop-yan-tang tapa-yantang divi bhuvi diti-jang kshe-payan-tang kshi-pantam

Kran-dan-tang ghosha-yan-tang dishi dishi sata tang sang-haran-tang bharantang

Veek-shan-tang ghoorna-yan-tang kara-nikara-shatair divya-singhang nammami

Lord Nrsimhadeva roars loudly and causes others to roar. With His multitudes of arms He tears the demons asunder and kills them in this way. He is always seeking out and tormenting the demoniac descendents of Diti, both on this earth planet and in the higher planets, and He throws them down and scatters them. He cries with great anger as He destroys the demons in all directions, yet with His unlimited hands He sustains, protects, and nourishes the cosmic manifestation. I offer my respectful obeisance’s to the Lord, who assumed the form of a transcendental lion.

Thus ends the Nrsimha-kavacha as Sri Prahlada Maharaja in the Brahmanda Purana describes it.

>I am also experiencing a similar kind of problem.

>My granny passed away 10 years back. I couldn't visit her

>during her last days. Since then she passed away, I had

>problems while sleeping, it sits on me and beats me and I

>coudn't move my body even a fraction of an inch. It takes

>lot of time for me to come out of that. My family members

>did not believe this. Even it was clashing with my

>thinking and all the time there was some negative thinking

>and fighting with my spouse. In fact, I did Sudarshana

>homam in temple after suggestion from some pandit. I wear

>the raksha everyday before I sleep. I am seeing LOT of

>difference. I am having some peace of mind. But still I

>feel her presence and it is following me like a shadow

>wherever I go. Is there any permanent solution to get rid >of this?

If you need to overcome this (so that you get over this for the rest of existence of your soul across any further births) you would need to read a lot of literature about hindu religion. Remember, there is no shortcut to bringing divine energies to your soul. It takes time for your soul to get soaked with the fragrance of divine / auspicious energy.

This is where Sudarshana Homam helps. You would need to become more regular in doing prayer on a daily basis. I recommend you listen to Lalitha Sahasranamam , Venkatesa Subrapatham, Kanda Shasti Kavacham , Baja Govindham , Iyappa songs (especially the ones by Veeramani), Rudram, Chamakam [both fall under the Vedic chanting]. <font color="green"> </font color> Shiva Stuthi , Aditya Hradhayam etc. These chantings / songs bring in positive energies that you can feel makes the negative energies reticent.

I suggest you go through the following links

http://www.ramanuja.org/sv/bhakti/archives/jan96/0236.html

http://www.ramanuja.org/sv/bhakti/archives/mar97/0025.html

If you like you can do the Homam once more so that it brings in divine energies in your life. You have probably forgotten to keep the Havis (ashes collected from the Homa Kundam) in you home. If you have missed take the same and keep it. A mere look at the Havis

should do good to you.

regards

adhocusage_at_gmail_dot_com

<font color="green"> </font color>

Guest guest

No I tell you what. Go to Sarangpur hanumanji Mandir and they do exorcism and allsorts to get rid of evil. Its fascinating there!

Guest guest

Play recordings of Prabhupada, especially loud Maha-Mantra chanting. This will drive away any ghosts. Guaranteed.

Guest guest

First of all if everyone in the house chants 16 rounds and follows 4 regs, there is hardly any chage for ghosts.

sceond Tulsi devis presence removes ghosts

kirtan and carnamrita from Narasimha salagram Sila sprinkled all over the place

if ghost are still present, it may be a family member ,then I recommend to go to Gaya do pinda sraddha

if ghost is still present, get a new house

or invite me to get rid of it for you my email is Narasimha44@aol.com

YOu can read daily loud chantings of 2 Narasimha kavachas, Narayana Kavacha, 1000 names of Narasimha,read Narayana kavacha loud and chant 64 rounds loud in your house all persons ,and read Srimad Bhagavatam loud, then how can there be ghosts?Keep Narasimha and Sudarshan Yantras, keep the place spotless clean and use grankinsence offered to Lord Narasimhadeva

tell me now if there is any ghosts????

If there still is sprinkle Ganges water all over the house

read all the prayers loud every day

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/prayers_to_lord_narasimhadeva.htm

if there is still problems contact me

Guest guest

Please accept my humble obensainces , all glories to Srila Prabupada and his pure devotess.

The best way to solve your problem is to go and see a tantrik person , person who are expert in chasing away ghost's , demon's , evil spirit's . Somebody like Jiteswara in Isckon . if asks a lot of money than you go to somebody else who had practiced tantra . I think you can find a lot in your place, in Kerala there are some experts but i think don't waste your time , ask your relatives , friends if they know any person who can help you in the place your are staying now.

Prabupad is very pure devotee , if he chants Hare Krisna Ghost's will burn to ashes but i don't think the same will happen when you chant because you are not pure.

Be intelligent to solve the problem , why do devotees go to see doctor when Hare Krisna is very strong ? Because we are not pure and futher more Hare Krsna maha mantra is not a mantra to chase away ghost.

Go and see a person who is realy expert in it.

Guest guest

I have aproblem too, i live in middlesborough UK.Im recently moved here from London im thinking i might have to move back out! i hear loug bangs and thuds in the night. As soon as it hits evening i fear and need to have another person here with me. I was a sceptic and did not even believe in ghost never mind God. Now i firmly believe in both. Im sorry to have missed out and i now feel i missed out on alot. I pray everyday but i really need to get out of this misery. Can anyone advise me? Id be happy for someone to come and get rid of this spirit or whatever it is.

I recently came home from work to find my clothes scattered everywhere and 2 of by unbreakable plates smashed in the kitchen floor. I wasnt robbed which at first i though i was.

Im currently living at a friends house but i heard that i can get that spirit peace from a hinduism scholor and this way God would be happy upon me as well. Is this true ? if so please reply how i could do such.My family dont believe me.

Guest guest

hi,

i have my own experience of disturbance by evil forces.

i tried out these two.

1.hang a big picture of bhagawan sridi sai baba in your hall and also his small photos in each room.pray to him sincerely every day during mor and before going to sleep in night.this will surely help.

2.chant this mahamanthra:

devi chottanikkara manthra:

AMMAE NARAYANA,DEVI NARAYANA,LAKSHMINARAYANA ,BADRINARAYANA,

CHOTTANIKARAIYL VAYUM AMBIKAE NAMOSTUDADAE.---SHE IS THE GOD WHO WADES OF EVIL SPIRITS IN CHOTTANIKARA IN KERALA.VISIT GOOGLE TYPE CHOTTANIKKARA DEVI+KERALAAND SEE THE DARSHAN OF BHAGAVATHY TEMPLE.

3.PRAY THAYAEE PRATHIYANKARA SAVE ME FROM EVIL FORCES HOW MUCH TIMES YOU CAN WHEN YOU FEAR .you can get photos and prasad from both devi temples .

prathiyankara temple is in mahabhalipuram road,sozhinganallur,aparajithapuri,chennai,india.