IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sushil_kanoria

Ghost at my home...Please Help !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Maybe you are not reciting Hanumam Chalisa the way it shouldbe recited.Please sit down in room where you shall not be distracted,get a copy of Hanman Chalisa where it is translated into the language you would understand it i.e original text English translation.In order to get full benefit please recite with attention,your must know the meaning of the Chalisa,you must recite with feeling just when you ask help from some one when you are needing it.Try to form a relationship with Hanuman-jee and recite it whenever you get free time,commit it to memory.Lastly you can buy HANUMAN KAVACH FROM www.RUDRAKS-RATNA.COM

Guest guest

my mate thinks she has a ghost in her house we see strange mist which lead up the stars here foot steps up and down the stair wat shud she do

Guest guest

Dear Guest8,

Since you are pointing out certain incidents and without clarfying, I would like to state that everything that is transient is not necessarily Divine. Not all powers contribute to a righteous path. Visions, voices, astral projections, auras, levitation, predictions, communications with the dead and other similar feats are dangerous. They are all possible, but they do not lead to God. They empower us temporarily. They make our ego believe that we are special. But all these powers soon sour, cause illness, distress and depression. They are clear invitations for spirit possession. They are detours that confuse, if not destroy our true seeking.

J.K.

Guest guest

hi i read ur message and felt that it is happening in my home and to me.dont worry, i know a deity who is the sthree [lady] moorthi of lord narashima having a head of yali and body of a young women her temple is in shollinganallur (chennai) and in kumbakonam, know as prathyankara.she has the power to change the vidhi (fate) the one thing she needs from us is belief nothing else she needs, and there is also an another deity called varahi having the face of boar[pig] and body of young women sthree moorthi of varahar.these two goddess are kali yuga davathas pls search for her photos in net and download and paste it in ur home thats all,problem will never come to ur way and when u receive this mail ur problem will be solved .narayanan will be always there with u.

M.Dharshini

Bangalore

Guest guest

Ghosts are just anomalies/bugs in the source code of the Matrix. Thats what Oracle tells Neo.

Go see the Matrix...

Guest guest

"Sushil’s problem is not so serious as comparing to mine.

"I am a partially possessed man suffering for last 16 years. Few colleagues and neighbours casted black magic on me for their benefit. I was not knowing then so I left the city after 4 years of torture and still the ghosts are troubling me. Not allowing to sleep is just one of the many things that ghosts can do..."

May I suggest that, unless all this is a big hoax, you folks need to consult a psychiatrist or a doctor?

Guest guest

Just remember story of Gaja caught by Makar, Draupadi being molested by Duryodhana, and numerous rishis and munis harassed by demons....

Go for Narayana, just japo

"Om Namoh Bhagawate Vasudevaya",

while awake, walking, eating, doing whatever you do......

You will see the results!

Jai Sri Krishna!

Gautama

Guest guest

From your account of her, she was not qualified to benefit by contact with anyone, even if that one had the spiritual greatness of Lord Buddha himself. The one thing needed for spiritual progress is perseverance. She was stuffing herself with the writings of many, each of whom pointed a different path. One who wants to sink a well must go on digging in one place till one strikes water. If he digs pits in a hundred places, each not more than 5 feet deep, he will not have dug a well. That was her case. What value can be attached to her opinions?

Guest guest

Hi,

Get a cassette of Vishnu Sahasranamam by Late M.S.Subbhalakshmi.Follow the verses using a book.It will take only half an hour daily.

The thousands names of vishnu are very powerful and give us peace and moksha.

Hence pls do it.

Guest guest

"Sushil’s problem is not so serious as comparing to mine.

"I am a partially possessed man suffering for last 16 years. Few colleagues and neighbours casted black magic on me for their benefit. I was not knowing then so I left the city after 4 years of torture and still the ghosts are troubling me. Not allowing to sleep is just one of the many things that ghosts can do..."

Why ghosts ??? any reason ?

Guest guest

This Ghost problem is growing in our civilized society. In Mumbai 1 out of every 10 girls are visiting Tantriks to get their love (back). The most famous case of Anil is known by everybody now. All are being experiencing the ghosts around him but nobody can stop it. The purpose of making use of ghosts failed but the entire Mumbai city is being caught red handed. It is sad that people have to lie to deny it.

That is why people should not follow evil path with or without any intention. You may fall anytime on evil or incorrect path to reach the unknown destination.

Guest guest

i read the messages from many friends who have not seen ghosts.if at all they have seen they would not mock. i have had the experience of seeing them when my father in law an evil minded person was in his death bed.it was said that they wait to be driven off. have faith MY FRIEND and take the name of god [please do not try for trials are always trials].with faith one chant of RAMA will do good for u.any god u believe in take the name and pray with full faith.it is not necessary what u chant but how much faith u have is THE MEASURE.

AS a friend i say prayers for ur welfare...may god be with u always....

Guest guest

I have been to this place several times when I was young and seen many people in the similar situations got cured. Please contact the temple people on the procedure part. I think your family (who ever got effected) requires to sleep in the Temple for a day or two.

Kasapuram Village,

Guntakal (M)

Ananthapur Dist.

Andhra Pradesh, India

This place is located very close to Guntakal a big rly JCT (Mubai_CHennai route.). It has very old and powerful Hanuman Temple.

Also do not forget to see a frame in which you will see finger prints of Lord Hanuma. The story for this like one of the devotee prayed to Lord Hanuma for a remedy and forgot his promise to Hanuma. So Sri Hanuman got angry and touched him on the back to remind the devotee about his promise. Remember if you look that, it appears like a piece of cloth. But if you put that under sun, you will see the hand print.

Great place to go.

May Lord Hanuma's blessings always be with you and family members.

Hindu Savior

" COMMAND THE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST TO FLEE! It has to obey God Almighty"

I command in the name of jesus Chirst that you "The Guest" to flee....

Opps....I guess it did not work....

Hello 16 years

The same thing happened to me when i was in school.I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Someone wanted to take revenge on one of my family members and did the damage to me simply because i happen to be there. This was done by a Muslim family to me ; I still remember, they asked (forced me in a way) to drink coffee and i was innocent enough to drink it. Soon after that my "frequency" got jammed. I was once more a victim, the following year, this time again by the same Muslim family. What happened the next 23 years i am not going to discuss here, but all the time an entity was jamming my frequency and was interfering with my thougts all the time i would say. Some one close to me observed my behaviour and pointed out that it was something "abnormal" though "not always". It was at this time i started re-tracing the sequence of events in my life and located this Muslim family doing black magic to me (i know the reason). I approached a hindu temple and they advised "Sudarshana Homam"; I did the same and soon after that i was gradually out of it and within few months i am COMPLETELY OUT OF BLACK MAGIC. My life has DEFENITELY IMPROVED for the better. Now i am a devout devotee of LORD SUDARSHANA. You have to submit yourself SINCERELY when you do the SUDARSHANA HOMAM. You have not mentioned what religion you belong to. I regulary listen to Lord Iyappa songs by Veeramani , Kanda Shasti Kavacham , besides Baja Govindham and not to mention about reciting Sudarshana Ashtakam everyday. I do offer prayer to other gods like Vinayaka , Iyappa, Sani Bhagawan (Sanaichara Stotram) and Hanuman (Hanuman Chaleesa).

musicindiaonline.com and raaga.com have many of these songs and/or slokas.

This does not mean that i hate Muslim community ; Infact one or two of my good friends are muslims. You will find good and bad people in most walks of life. It is just bad time. Anyhow, once you realise the POWER OF SUDARSHANA CHAKRAM this Black Magic will become a thing of the past.

Hope this helps and improves your life.

Call me AH.

Guest guest

This is not black magic. You had a physicological disorder that lead to believe you were put on a bad spell. The Sudarshana Homam made you believe that you are cured, and to cure someone with this kind of problem believing its gone is the only way. Its all the "I" and self in you, you must learn to control it.

Guest guest

dear bandhu!

we fully respect jeus as a messenger of Lord Sri Krishna for the INGNORANT who cant understand the potencies and forms of the supreme lord, who cant understand the mystic things about the devotional service. He did not appear in INDIA for the same -reason krishna himself comes to india or his purest devotees in the form of Srila Madhwa, Srila Prabhupada and many more .

Its good that u re in the mode of ignorance/passion and according to ur mode u have chosen the right religion to follow, but u cant do this for the people in the mode of goodness who worship the transcendental personal forms of the Supreme lord himself.

So if you try to preach ur religion to us it looks like a patient teacing the doctor the medicine subjects.

You are affected by material deseace, first follow ur religion properly and chant Jesus name everyday , first make ur faith firm then come out and we will teach u what Jesus actually said

Chant hare krishna and be happy

viks

Guest guest

Get a picture of Shri Sai baba of SHIRDI and read the book Sai Satcharitra. Sai satcharitra is a book compiled of short stories. You will get peace and no ghost will harm u again.

Taking name of shirdi's sai baba name itself gives us strength.

Hanuman chalisa will also help[do it 11 times daily] this will also help a lot

Guest guest

There many persons on this forum who do not know much about ghosts, yet advise with their limited knowledge in this subject. Although, good intention is appreciable, half knowledge can be dangerous for victims. Very often ghosts can be fatal and can reach to any extent to fulfill their commitments. There are also many cases where victims commit suicide to get rid of the trouble.

To cast black-magic/ghosts spells in itself is evil. You can not do or support anything outside the frameline of humanity on this planet regardless of what cast/religion you belong to. All those unfortunates are devils who do or support such evil things. Why make Mumbai out of ghosts ?

Guest guest

My dear sister, please chant or recite the this Murugan mantra which I guaranteed will free them from all trouble and disturbances of the netherworld.

Om Thatpurushaye Vithmahe

Maha Senaya Dhimahe

Thannah Shanmuka

Prasyodhayaat.

Try this, believe me!

Guest guest

jai jai kali sukhdayani,durga gauri narayani,jai ambe jai vishwambhari,jai lalita jai kshemkari