IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

80 young children burnt to death.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

About 80 Young Children died, burnt alive. After seeing the shockings charred Bodies of these children,i was very sad. May Krishna liberate their souls.

Guest guest

I am just shocked to hear about this. All of my thoughts and prayers are with everyone who was effected by this horrible event. I feel helpless right now...why do such things happen? Perhaps they will find peace in another life. May the Gods bless their eternal souls.

Guest guest

about this yesterday itself, cuz I am from TN, though not from the same place. I am from Chennai. After hearing this news, I've decided to give up all this f*****g business of god and religion, and become a Nastika. FOREVER. Goodbye, f*****g gods and goddesses. Until then, I was a believer but not anymore. Go f**k yourself, all you believers, and this goes for all religious people, not just hindus or muslims BUT PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE AT ALL, whether in divinity or justice or peace or what you will.

Guest guest

You are a fool sir. If you want to curse someone, curse the idiot teachers and administration that failed to design a proper fire escape route. Go use cuss words at them because they are responsible. You can not say good bye to God, within you there is God, outside of you there is God, you are ALIVE because of God /images/graemlins/smile.gif

"Authorities are also investigating why no teachers were killed or injured in the fire, Reuters news agency reported.

Action has been taken as they did not follow fire safety norms," the official said, adding that regulatory authorities were also partly to blame for failing to enforce safety standards, Reuters reported.

One official said the 900 students attending the school in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu may have had difficulty exiting during the fire.

Many of the children were trapped in a large classroom which had only one exit. The roof collapsed on an unknown number of children during the blaze." - from CNN report

Jai Sri Krishna

-Amit

Guest guest

I'm sure some bastard politican in India took kick backs and embezled the money that could have been spent to build a safe school with proper sprinkler systems. That same politician is probably living in the lap of luxury somewhere. Men like that should be burnt to death. Now you want to join the same breed of men that probably caused this disaster to take place. I'm sure they are just like you, godless and atheistic. Those men are demons, they have no conscience because they are fools who defame God, just like you have! You are only becoming a part of the problem.

Jai Sri Krishna

-Amit

Guest guest

you are putting these messages everywhere in internet

obviously you are doing it to gratificate your ego..so you have no consideration for these children and the matter of spirituality

shut up and be more serious

Guest guest

for not believing in god. But you are a greater fool for believing. You said god is everywhere. OK, assuming it is true and that god exists, is it also not true that he created those stupid administrators who couldnt design a proper exit route? So god has to take the blame, even if man blunders, for man is god's responsibility.

Jai Ganesh

May Lord Shiva take those children in his shelter and grant them peace.

Why do people always blame god whenever something goes wrong?

we are responsible for our own action and short cominings.

when ever i visit India i find safety as last in the list of priority.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

but to denounce him simply because of this tragedy is rather stupid, IMHO.

There were far worse tragedies out there. Why didn't you denounce God THEN? Why now?

Why do you think that God had no good reason for what went on? Maybe it was their time to go? Maybe it was their karma from their past lives catching up with them? It's a horrible notion, sure, but that's not to say it isn't true.

Guest guest

probably had something to do with it...but perhaps there are other karmic explanations for all of this. Maybe they were needed to do great things in the next life. Maybe it is a sign that we need to take every chance to protect our children. Maybe this was not a karmic re-action but only a wrong human action which will hold consequenses for them in the future. None of us know how their karma was involved, so I think it would be better to let it stay a mystery to us.

Jai Ganesh

gahana karmano gatih

The intricacies of action are very hard to understand.

The Lord neither creates the urge for action nor the feeling of doership nor the attachment to the results of action in people. All these are done by the (Gunas of) nature. (5.14)

The Lord does not take the (responsibility for) good or evil deeds of anybody. The knowledge is covered by (the veil of) ignorance, thereby people are deluded. (5.15)

This world is temporary and full of pain

Just as sankracharya said;

ye sansare khaludustare,kripuyapare pahi murare

Jai Shree Krishna

Ii is your karma to curse GOD as their karma to die is such a tragic circumstances. Emotions and sestivity takes over our sense of spritulaty during such times. We are only humans and I understand your feelings. Please do feel frustrated or have hatred towards GOD for he only obsevers and will only help if your karma is good. Did you for ones think why such tragic death to innocent children who may not have any notion of GOD or philosophy? Here is where you must see the background of their parents and the past life of the children. They are all inter linked and it becomes a chain reaction. Karma is ruled by law of nature as every action there is a reaction. Yes, you can blame the teachers, adminstrators, school board, contractors and politicians who are responsible for the contruction of the school and the education department. All these people are the main culprits who are responsible for the fire and death of the 80 innocent children. GOD has no part in this except be a wittness to it. Of course you may ask why GOD did not stop this tradigy but if it is their karma than GOD cannot interven as it is against the law of nature. But is the children were willed to be saved than GOD would have saved them but in this case we now know that they had not been willed. I have to stop here as I need to attend to some matters but will continue later. Hold your anger and start mediating for peace of mind.

Guest guest

shows how your mind thinks! I dont know what you do, but you are blaming God when something went wrong. Have you ever attributed any of your successes to God? Did you ever praise God for any of the nice things that happen in this world? I guess not. So, you are free to choose your own path in life as far as God is concerned but, there is no denying God's presence in our lives.

Coming to the tragedy, I couldnt keep my eyes on the TV screen for long when they showed the tiny charred bodies being removed. How cruel of those teachers to run away from the children! And I cant imagine what the parents of those children must be going through. Imagine what those terror stricken children must have gone through just before the roof fell!

As readers have pointed out, previous karma may be at work, and in this birth, they are liberated in childhood itself. And the karma of those treacherous teachers and admin of that school, is going to fetch them a similar treatment sometime.

Often, i wish God's would slightly modify His policy and met out all the 'fruits' of one's karma in the same birth! So, such people are aware of their wrong doings.

Guest guest

Or it may be they wherent so innocent, they may been demons in human form that whould harass the world so God came as fire and cleaned their souls, why cursin when u do not know the whole meaning of the scenario, it could been karma, stupid people and so on...

Govinda is the Supreme Cause Of All Causes, and if Brahma do not see thru His Yogamaya, how can u!? So this is only Tamo guna clouding ur mind my dear sir!!

zamael@hotmail.com

So, in your view Osama bin Laden is not a demon and God allowd him to live through his life to kill innocent people. Sadam Hussien is not a demon in your eyes and so God let him live through his life to commit heinous crimes against supressed people. Hitler was not demon and God let him commit genocide. All those who commit heinous crimes against fellow humans are not demons and so God has allowed them to live on to commit more crimes? It that what you are implying? Good and thank your guru for me as he had thought you well.

Guest guest

Hey Nastika, friend. People die everywhere every day and so on from ever. So, What make you feel that this little ones death is different in someway??. It's look like you think that Hindu children can scape to this world nature.

If you decide not believe in God, that's your choice. The God choice -I think-, is keep on believing in you!!.

Blessings