IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
anmolvee

Gayatri mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pretty interesting , from where did you get all this info. On Brahma's age .

Guest guest

Ancient Vedic tradition prescribes chanting Brahma Gayatri as sandhya-va, ndanam the proper daily ritual to worship the presaiting Deities of the 3 times junctures. Tha brahma Gayarri is call Surya Gayatri or the savitri Gayatri because it refeers to Savitur the sun-god . Although on one level the Brahma-gayarti refers to the sun which is the visible manifestation of Krsnas divine power , itis actually a meditation on Krsna, the greatest savitur, the one and only master of the entire cosmic manifestation known as Surya-Narayan.

Guest guest

Here is the scientific proof linked to the subject:

http://www.trsiyengar.com/id41.html

http://www.trsiyengar.com/id51.html

Barney, it would be of immense value, if you could please put the links to my site when you publish the articles from my web site or when you quote.

The source of information ought to be linked as my text and messages are taken from my site and no one cares even to acknowledge. Please do correct and edit by putting a link to my site, wherever you quoted the message from my articles. (the article of mail exchange between me and Mr. Elias D'costa - to state one instance - this article was reproduced by you without mentioning about the site or its copyright states - http://www.trsiyengar.com/id29.html)

Thanks to everyone for your patient hearing,

TRS Iyengar

www.trsiyengar.com/

Dec. 23, 2004

Guest guest

Barney : Please send me your email ID. I want to discuss something that will be irrelevant to ohters.

Thanks

you will find any bona-fide Dama IS Satya Yuga. just regular attendance and none of this mode of passion speculation

"no electricty, telephone, motor vehicles, air planes"

what drugs are you on (i need names!) the human race has such antiquinty and previous materal advancement, by the fact that the vedas sighted enough of said words/concepts.

the rest of this is speculation

Books such as Super Science of Gayatri, Gayatri Sadhna why and how can be downloaded from Literature section of www.awgp.org

There is a of Gayatri Sadhakas.

gayatri_parivar/