IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

AGAPATE ALLILOUS...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't know the truth... Hope I am the only. I believe in Creation and Silence, and in Silence And Creation. Maybe something like an Energy that crossfades. For the moment I am here. I have to do something here. I have, We have to do something for this place. Stop things that destroying this beautiful world. Love life, love everyone and everything that surrounds you. if you want to believe in something special that you call the truth, believe. Just respect and love life first... After all this is the place where you can think and praise your god...

Guest guest

I believe in Creation and Silence

to create is extremely difficult, to be silent is very easy..

do it

Guest guest

I am not talking about creating or silent something. Creating what? and be silent to what? I am talking about life and love life...

Guest guest

ypu said that you believe in silence.. so how can you speak? are you going against your beliefs?

Guest guest

I also said that i believe in creation. But it doesn't matter... The thing is that you understand this words (creation-silence) as a 7 year old boy does. Futher more i said that i dont know the truth and that (MAYBE!!!!) we are something like energies that crossfade... in this very universe! But my point was(because you miss it) that we have to love life. Simple LOVE LIFE. Sorry if i was offensive but this is nature...

Guest guest

Your life? My life? An animal's life? A plant's life? Our life? If no one hates life then why we have wars? Why we destroying forests? Why we destroying our breathing air? In the name of what?

WE COMMIT SUICIDE!

and we have to understand this...

Guest guest

Stop fight for religions when we don't fight for life..

No god came to us just to praise Him and find out what happens after our death. God or Gods if you want( i don't represent any religion with these words) came to us to so us how important life and existence is.. I don't care if you are Hindu or Muslim or Christian or what Ever.. praise your god as long as you love, respect and be thankfully.

How can people fight for religions and have religion wars? Is there god proud? I am not... you?

I am not an atheist (atheos). I believe in Theo and Theio(Ancient Hellenic words of God and Holy).

Guest guest

our discussions are only for enlightement on our religious researchs

so there's no need of your advice

<< Your life? My life? An animal's life? A plant's life? Our life? If no one hates life then why we have wars? Why we destroying forests? Why we destroying our breathing air? In the name of what?

WE COMMIT SUICIDE!

and we have to understand this...>>

i understand your point. it is good you worry about these things. we find solutions of these problems from the vedic literature (and that is why we are known as the hindus).

in this world everyone does not know the complete whole absolute truth. people are more or less ignorant.

they want happiness, but what they think is happiness is really not. so, the vedic processes tell us how to get real happiness. many problems you mentioned go away when people live in the vedic way.

the other thing we learn from the real history and the vedic literture, e.g gita, is that in this material world

wars cannot be avoided. life is nothing but internal and external struggle (attempts of gaining knowledge of the truth and applying it to get happiness). most of this struggle is non violent, but when all the non-violent ways to solve the problems fail, then violent way (war) is the way. the point is, it is not worth living for no mater what. there are situations, when it is worth fighting and then it is worth dieing than living without a fight. gita/krishna says us for what to live and for what to die fighting. if you study gita seriously, it will give you answers you are seeking. no serious student of gita has ever said over milleniums that gita misled him/her.

that is why hinduism is a universal dharma for all teh mankind.

hope it helps.

Guest guest

This was a real answer.

I will try to find some bibliography for the vedic literature apart of studing Ancient Hellas and their Legecy to us.

Thanks

Guest guest

Greece, Greek is the name given to Hellines by Muslims after 400 years of slavery ended in 1821.

I don't think ever Platon, Aristotelis, Periklis... were slaves of anyone and anything. They were Hellines.

Sorry for the advise... Sorry for writing... But this is what i have learned... DIALOGUE (Dialogos)

It makes me more Civilized and Human.

these are my last words .. continue your research as i continue my research... Sorry again.