confronting the people. Sorry, I'm not trying to be funny or ridiculing

you,

I just wanted you to see that being God, you need not be a human; you

can

send messengers.

Being Al-Mighty, he can do whatever he pleases. He need not bother

emotionally or personally or interact with human. Why must The

Al-Mighty

forces people to believe His existence by personally showing Himself.

Where

does faith comes about ?

Any answers for this thank you??

And more questions from him, my muslim friend.

Let me ask you few questions personally. Since you had read your Holy

Book,

these are the questions :

(a) Where were you before you were born ?

(b) Why were you born in this world and what for ?

© If you had stick to a certain faith or idealogy, justify it under

what

grounds ?

(d) Wat is the meaning of life and what is the purpose of life itself ?

(e) Why must we die and what will happen after death ?

(f) Why can't a person choose to be evil throughout his whole life; who

is

he answerable to ?

(g) Why can't a baby be born unguided ? Why must parents intefere in

his

developments ?

(h) What does he deserve for all the things that he had done and can't

just

he die and that is the end of the story ?

(i) Who will be the panel to judge the deeds of humankind ?

Sorry guys i'm not very well versed in The Gita or Vedas can anybody explain on this thank you.

"Al-Mighty, why didn't he changed the course of events rather than confronting the people. Sorry, I'm not trying to be funny or ridiculing you, I just wanted you to see that being God, you need not be a human; you can send messengers.

Being Al-Mighty, he can do whatever he pleases. He need not bother emotionally or personally or interact with human. Why must The Al-Mighty forces people to believe His existence by personally showing Himself. "

Regards to your Muslim friend.

Tell your Muslim friend:

The Lord (Brahman)is Unmanifest and unchanging. Truly He sends messengers. KRSNA is an Avatara.

Param Brahman's manifestation is Adi Atma (or Purusha) and Yajna (sacrifice)of Adi Atma brings forth beings. Bhagwan Shri Krisna is Adi Yajna. The original sacrifice.

But, as your friend says: "he can do whatever he pleases". So, He can appear as Human as per His wish. Where is the problem?

I repeat: your friend says: "he can do whatever he pleases". So, He can appear as Human as per His wish.

Truly Lord can do anything whatsoever.

1. He is changing the course of events. One example is 9/11. If that incident did not take place Sadam would not have surrenered and his power taken away.

2. He has been sending messangers for ages but its people like us who do not reconize them. Jesus was not reconized by the Jews ans so he was crusified. So, here again we are to be blamed. Even now there are messangers in this world but we are blinded by our ignorance that we just condemn them and say they are fools and rascals.

2. God is love and we are his children and so that is why he intervenes. Do not forget that the ATMAN and BAHMAN are one and the same. When you do a mistake and than regret doing it that is God telling you that you have diviated from the TRUTH.

3. He is not forcing anyone but people in authority are doing it. You have been given the free will to act and none has the power to change that except God himself. So you do not have to oblige anyone if you do not wish.

4. Faith comes from within. You may not believe in God but when you believe in yourself than that is faith and it comes within which is the ATMAN. And that porves God is existing.

Sorry, I have to exit as I need to do something importang. Natures call. I will try my best to answer the rest of your questions at a later stage.

Guest guest

a) Where were you before you were born ?

You, in the form of the soul (atman), have been in existence with no begininning and no end, we are a small part of Krishna, classically like the drop of water(soul) from the ocean(Krishna). Before this birth, you had another life in another body, possibly in an another species and a birth before that and another before that (and on and on).

(b) Why were you born in this world and what for ?

You have been given this human body with great mercy from Krishna, for it is a chance and oppurtunity to escape the cycle of birth and death and ultimately go back to God(Krishna). Speicfically it is your karma that brings you to this world and life.

© If you had stick to a certain faith or idealogy, justify it under

what

grounds ?

I do not believe in ideology, I do not call myself a muslim, a hindu, or a christian, for this is against the word of Krishna himself:

sarva-dharman parityajya

mam ekam saranam vraja

aham tvam sarva-papebhyo

moksayisyami ma sucah

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear. " 18.66

(d) Wat is the meaning of life and what is the purpose of life itself ?

The purpose of life is to reach Krishna, anything else is to entangle oneself in the material mode of existence and hence be born and reborn in countless lives under the consequences of karma. Naturally we want to be HAPPY and ENJOY ourselves but unfortunately we do this in the material sense and therefore only derive temporary satisfaction(remember anything in the material world is temporary). The goal of life is to be truly happy and this can only be acheieved by being a devotee of God(Krishna).

(e) Why must we die and what will happen after death ?

We never die, only our bodies do. Our BODY must die because this human body is material and anything in this material world is temporary and must eventually be destroyed (Even Lord Brahma is temporary even though his lifetime is extremely long). After you die you will shed your current body and attain a new one in this world or another (higher or lower) or be liberated all toghether from the life-death cycle in which case I envy you /images/graemlins/smile.gif

(f) Why can't a person choose to be evil throughout his whole life; who

is

he answerable to ?

A man can be "evil" but this only creates karma for him, karma that he will be answerable to. Through action we create counter reactions and if one is evil, he will suffer for it, either in this life or the next or both.

(g) Why can't a baby be born unguided ? Why must parents intefere in

his

developments ?

I'm not too clear on this question but parents are biologically needed to support a child in order of its survival. Parents also have the responsiblity of giving their children love, dicipline, and spiritual knowledge.

(h) What does he deserve for all the things that he had done and can't

just

he die and that is the end of the story ?

Again i'm not clear on this question. What are you asking exactly? A baby is not really "just born" but rather his current body is new. His soul is as old as ours, that is eternal, and so he carries with him certain Karma.

(i) Who will be the panel to judge the deeds of humankind ?

Its not judgement per se, in the Christian or Islamic sense where there are judges and prosecuters etc. Instead we are personally accountable for our own actions, and action good or bad, causes karma which we must endure. Since we are in this material universe, karma of any sort draws us into maya(illusion) and further drags us down away from the heavenly planet of Krishna. Only action through devotion, or Karma-Yoga, can save us from our own actions and burn up our remaining karma.

Gita Chapter 2, Verse 50.

"A man engaged in devotional service rids himself of both good and bad actions even in this life. Therefore strive for yoga, O Arjuna, which is the art of all work. "

Gita Chapter 2, Verse 51.

"The wise, engaged in devotional service, take refuge in the Lord, and free themselves from the cycle of birth and death by renouncing the fruits of action in the material world. In this way they can attain that state beyond all miseries."

Jai Sri Krishna!

-Amit

Check post and reply. Questions were forwarded to members by seforth77 and you are answering to me. Its a joke of the day. Anyway since you have answered and I reply that I do not agree with you since I know who the Supreme Brahman and why I am here. May be you ought to reconsider your birth.

if God

is

Al-Mighty, why didn't he changed the course of events rather than

you,

can

send messengers.

Al-Mighty

Where

does faith comes about ?

Answer to these questions will be helpful......thanks

if God

is

Al-Mighty, why didn't he changed the course of events rather than

you,

can

send messengers.

Al-Mighty

Where

does faith comes about ?

Answer to these questions will be helpful......thanks

<< Your Allah, my Rama or krishna all are the same.>>

and you will not understand it till you read and understand gita very well.

but krishna (or the vedic literature) never says some things that are said in koran.

Guest guest

if God is Al-Mighty, why didn't he changed the course of events rather than confronting the people

Why should the events be changed?It goes on according to his predetermined plan.

Being Al-Mighty, he can do whatever he pleases. He need not bother emotionally or personally or interact with human. Why must The Al-Mighty forces people to believe His existence by personally showing Himself.

Who forced?he did not force.Had he wanted all of us could have been staunch hindus or vaishnavas or theists.He himself is human.He is everything.Wont you interact with yourself?

Where were you before you were born ?

I was never born.

Why were you born in this world and what for

I wasnt born.I am always there.

If you had stick to a certain faith or idealogy, justify it under what grounds

I dont have any faith or belief.I am always happy.Thats all I have.

Wat is the meaning of life and what is the purpose of life itself

Life has no purpose and meaning.It is to be happy with what you have and learn to live with what you have,

Why must we die and what will happen after death

we dont die.

Why can't a person choose to be evil throughout his whole life; who is he answerable to

Nothing is evil.You are answerable to yourself only.

Why can't a baby be born unguided ? Why must parents intefere in his developments

The baby isnt born.Nobody gudies it.

What does he deserve for all the things that he had done and can't just he die and that is the end of the story

there isnt death.

Who will be the panel to judge the deeds of humankind

Since nothing is wrong or right,none judges anybody.