IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Prabhupada

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Atanu

Ur posts are not going to help . GD is going to come back and say all these words are said for krishna and hence justifiable. Going by this you can justify anything. You can kill/toture non krishna followers and say you did it for the sake of krishna.

Guest guest

Lord Jesus died at the hands of fanatics. So, He also failed?

he did not die.. he didn't failed

Of course for HK's all others are spiritual failures.

not all.. only the failed ones

Dear Saketramji,

I really know that argument never resolves. That is fundamental in our Dharma. Vivekananda said: "If there is argument, know that God is away". Similarly, impertinent questions were answered by complete silence by Bhagwan Ramana.

But we, the small people, take up positions as per instinct and slog it out for the pleasure of ego.

Yes, nothing will be resolved. These spiritualists do not know about Sabda Brahman. Gods created through sabda. We also create and modify ourselves and our environment through sabda. What we say and write make us.

These discussions will at least reveal to a few as to who are against Gita. Who are dispassionate and who are full of hatred.

And how this passion arises? Let all bhaktas who read through these threads judge.

And finally, who are we as individuals? The Lord has planned and executed this tamasha through clowns who are iconoclasts and call great revered people clowns.

It is like this. If I suddenly start shouting: "Hey Rabindranath is a cheater, Einstein is an Idiot." What will the world think of me? Will Einstein become an Idiot or I will become one.

God Himself has created this thread and other threads of GD.

Guest guest

This is a sad day in this forum, where Ghandi is worshipped as if he was some sort of god. The man had some political ideas that he wanted to implement in India. His practice of non-violent protest is commendable to a certain degree but it is not religion. His policies had many faults and his legacy of the modern "Congress Party" of India has been unfortunate to say the least. He may have said he read the Gita but he did not apply it. This is by far the greatest sin, he was given the chance to change history and he had access to scripture but did not use it. Ghandi is not God i'm sorry to say, unfortunately he has gained a cult following in India(atleast in the past) where many are easily fooled, probably the result of poor education and understanding, another legacy of his great political movement. The way some of you post, I would think you all would have Ghandhi Shrines that you do puja to every day /images/graemlins/smile.gif. SP on the other hand was a genuine devotee of Krishna, he preached it, he lived it, there is nothing greater than this, no amount of week long fasting, no amount of political infamy, no amount of deluded and fanatical dogma (i.e. ghandhi), or idle, mundane argument (i.e. this forum) can touch this. By the way, the man who assasinated Ghandhi was named Godse, he was a Marathi Chitapavan(Kokanastha) Brahmin (so am I, in fact my family knew of his family before the assasination) and his story is very interesting, there was even a famous play about it recently.

Jai Sri Krishna!

-Amit

Guest guest

"If there is argument, know that God is away"

nice way to escape

These discussions will at least reveal to a few as to who are against Gita. Who are dispassionate and who are full of hatred.

as you have said it is very difficul to speak if we are not in brahman, spiritually conscious, so it is not really possible to compare material feelings with spiritual feelings. And in spirituality there's also anger.. think of narasimhadeva

If I suddenly start shouting: "Hey Rabindranath is a cheater, Einstein is an Idiot." What will the world think of me? Will Einstein become an Idiot or I will become one.

try to demonstrate that einstein is an idiot.. if you have no demonstration it is obvious that is better to stay silent

Guest guest

If someone claims to be god, or god-like, but he is neither, than he is a fool and he is a cheater. Does ANYONE on this forum disagree with this simple statement?

-Amit

Guest guest

Whatever happened, it happened for good.

What is happening, is also happening for good.

Whatever will happen, that too will be for good.

What have you lost for which you weep?

What did you bring with you, which you have lost?

What did you produce, which has perished?

You did not bring anything when you were born.

Whatever you have, you have received from Him (God).

Whatever you will give, you will give to Him.

You came empty handed and you will go the same way.

Whatever is yours today, it was somebody else’s yesterday

And it will be somebody else’s tomorrow.

-Krsna

Guest guest

Shree Krishna says “ Religion is not to be adopted by oneself, but to lead a good life free from all evils, vices and Wrong paths, is the truest form of one’s religion.”

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

All glories to Srila PRabhupada!I offer my humble obeisances unto HIm!

Yes, this is a sad day indeed. Iam appalled by the fact that people recognize Gandhi more than SP. This is more to ignorance than anything. No wonder this is Kali yuga.They dont evem recognize Lord Krishna as Supreme...so what to speak of His dear devotee. All glories to Srila Prabhupad!

Haribol!

anand

Guest guest

Srila Prabhupada will always be a loser with envious people like you who cannot see his pure love for Krsna. Blaspheme the pure devotee, and your spiritual life is ripped up , like an elephant that ploughs through a garden. Because the poeple of India have lost touch with their own culture and Vaisnava roots, Prabhupada had to come to the west. He said it was easier preaching to the westerners, because we do not have so much "hodge-podge" put into our brains from bhogi yogis, fake avataras, envious Mayavadi impersonalists, and all the other fabricated brands of Hinduism that are adharmic, and oppose the teachings of Lord Krsna. It costs more to take piano lessons in Vienna if you've learned the wrong way,and have to be retaught, then if you are just new, and learning the right way the first time

Guest guest

You cannot compare Duratma Ghandi to Lord Jesus Christ. You can of course, but you will only expose your insanity. Jesus Christ had no political agenda, he only wanted to teach people to love the Supreme Lord. Christ had no mundane conception that this land belongs to the Arabs, and this land belongs to the Jews. He never thought like that. This is all mundane. Please do not compare Lord Jesus Christ to a politician !!!

Guest guest

Mahatma Gandhi was distant (dur) from SP.

So Gandhi was duratma -- distant atma. By what percentage Gandhi is duratma that GD sir has to calculate.

It is not so difficult to understand.

In last 2 days so much grace has been granted by Shri GD and INC. that I feel intelligence of all devotees has increased a few folds.

Now, only if Shri GD grants another grace and calculates my percentage also.

Guest guest

re.

Btw what can yamaraja do to my soul as i have already left the body here? pl clarify.

Please read Srimad Bhagavatam 3rd Canto, the Kapila Siksha section wherein the answer to your question can be found.

Thank you. Hope it helps.

he said that ghandi erred when he whent to this meeting, but if he died for indias liberation

India has never gotten liberation, it has simply become the slave of other corrupt politicians. There is nothing great with having replaced the British with corrupt politicians. Gandhiji tried to help India but failed. The result was that India was divided between Hindus and Muslims, corrupt people ruled this country till this day, and the majority of the population remains in poverty because of this.