IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kandukondein

Why do People fight here?

Rate this topic

Jai Ganesh

Re

(••so find an agreement on who's the father than decide if all belong to the same family..)

Are you doubting there is only one father?

He/She goes by many names.

Re

( you cannot be in search and having already decided )

all i dont do is decide for others.

This is what Krishna says.

Neither its (real) form nor its beginning, neither its end nor its existence is perceptible here on the earth. Having cut these firm roots of the Ashvattha tree by the mighty ax of (Jnana and) Vairaagya or detachment; (15.03)

The goal (of nirvana) should be sought reaching which one does not come back; thus thinking: In that very primal spirit I take refuge from which this primal manifestation comes forth. (15.04)

Those who are free from pride and delusion, who have conquered the evil of attachment, who are constantly dwelling in the Supreme Self with all Kaama completely stilled, who are free from the dualities known as pleasure and pain; such undeluded persons reach the eternal goal. (15.05)

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

"No Hindu thinks that krsna is a human who dies

••take some better information"

Then He is not a Hindu.

Guest guest

this discussion is going in circles, i say that there's no common priciple and no compatibility among many of the groups that some one call hindu

you are criticizing me for intolerance instead of speaking of that subject

bye.. let's wait for the next nice subject ...

Jai Ganesh

Re

(this discussion is going in circles, i say that there's no common priciple and no compatibility among many of the groups that some one call hindu)

when we go round in circle, we churn like churning the ocean,something good will come out of it.

in many ways i do not disagree with you, but like in a rainbow many colour makes it beautiful.

(you are criticizing me for intolerance instead of speaking of that subject)

when earlier in our discussion you described the hindu unity as adharmic i criticized that as intolerance. personaly i think you are a nice person.

Re

(bye.. let's wait for the next nice subject ...)

a hindu does not say bye, but see you again.

i am looking forward to Rathyatra in london, with three cart this time, then off to rainy India next wk so i also may not have much chance for discussion. anyway new subject or not i do not think this hindu discussion will end, i hope it does

Jay jagannatha

Jay Shree Krishna