IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Says it all

Rate this topic

False accusation would put you in hell hole. It is not Baba whos says he is Krishna but his devotees. All these sites are created by followers for the love of Sai and here you are jealous of him because no one wants to create a site to praise you. Poor soul, I'm really sorry that no one is paying attention to you. Heh! don't you have something else to do than trying to be a spritual detective?

Guest guest

False accusation would put you in hell hole

.to say cheater to a cheater is not a false accusation

It is not Baba whos says he is Krishna but his devotees

.so he's guilty to not try to stop them.. so he's a cheater

All these sites are created by followers for the love of Sai and here you are jealous of him because no one wants to create a site to praise you.

.you have now said the he does not want to be called god or krsna, so these sites are displeasing him not praising him

Poor soul, I'm really sorry that no one is paying attention to you

.if one's so rascal that he call himself god to have attention and praise.. better to be anonyms

Heh! don't you have something else to do than trying to be a spritual detective?

.if you do not like detectives.. do not detect the opinions of our friend

1. Only Krishna can save you.

2. All there dieties are demigods and only low minded people pay homage to them.

3. Krishna is Allah and Jesus.

4. Only Krishna can save us from sins.

5. Chant the name of Hare Krishna and all wil be fine.

6. Shiva, Sakthi, Brahman are a demigods.

7. Only read the Gita coz all others are false including the Vedas.

Now tell me who is the rascal here. From the above we know you are no different from the Muslim Ullama or the Christian preacher Robertson who went to India and sain the Hindus are living in darkness. Boy, you must be really sick with this fanatical attitude of yours.

Guest guest

so why he let disciples call him krsna?

2. All there dieties are demigods and only low minded people pay homage to them

this is hellish

this is right in a very basic context

so why worship baba?

so let us forget the baba's name

6. Shiva, Sakthi, Brahman are a demigods

hellish and ignorant

7. Only read the Gita coz all others are false including the Vedas.

completely mad

"From the above we know you are no different from the Muslim Ullama or the Christian preacher Robertson who went to India and sain the Hindus are living in darkness."

the fact that sai baba is worshipped also in the west, maybe more in the west, shows that there's darkness even outside india

Boy, you must be really sick with this fanatical attitude of yours.

fanatical is one who does not give explanations... if you want i can give them for any point of the quotation of saybubba

Guest guest

I'm not shocked. This individual and his followers have been trying to paint him as an incarnation of God for the longest time.

The funny thing is, he only pretends to be Krishna, but not Shiva, Ganesha, Durga, etc. And yet, he and his followers are of the opinion that all these deities are the same. So why the preferential impersonation?

Hare Krsna

The funny thing is, he only pretends to be Krishna, but not Shiva, Ganesha, Durga, etc. And yet, he and his followers are of the opinion that all these deities are the same. So why the preferential impersonation?

You know thats a great question, which I cannot answer, but while speculating I can say Lord Siva/Durga etc don't look kindly on Impersonations, while Krsna will probably just laugh it off!

Guest guest

(but he is so merciful that he gives u some sort of spiritual advancement even if u don't follw him directly)

2. All there dieties are demigods and only low minded people pay homage to them.

(not just Hare Krsna saying this, Bhagavad Gita says this)

(Krishna is Allah...Jesus is a devotee of Krishna)

(or a pure devotee of Krishna, like Jesus...)

(Brahma-naradiya Purana...)

6. Shiva, Sakthi, Brahman are a demigods.

(Shiva says 'I pray to Vishnu' in the Srimad Bhagavatam, Krishna in Bhagavad Gita says I am cause of all incarnations, the forefathers of all forefathers, I am Shiva among the Rudra etc)

7. Only read the Gita coz all others are false including the Vedas (no all other Vedas are also to be followed...make conclusion on totality message of the Vedas...there are three modes according to the Vedas, some of the Vedas are for ignorance - according to Vedas, not according to Prabhupada - some for passion, some for goodness...the conclusion should come from the most consistent message of the scriptures in the mode of goodness)

Haribol...!

Brahma, Vishnu, SadhaShiva, Hara, Hara, Hara, Maha Deva.

It is Hara Hara Hara [three times] and not Hari Hari Hari Vasu Deva. Infact it is Brahman is all there forms and none is supreior to each other as each have their respective function to play. Only ignorant fools like you would say only Krishna is the supreior of all and others are demigods.

Some thoughts about Supreme Being as described by learned pandits (learned ones):

"The Supreme Being is the Eternal Truth beyond description, yet revealed to Sages.

The Supreme can be He or She or even Artha- naareeswar.

IT is not limited by space, time form and natural forces.

IT is the creator of all the natural forces, qualities, attributes, limitations and yet IT is beyond all those.

IT is all pervasive, Omnipresent, Nameless yet every conceivable there was and is.

IT is the cause of all the Creation, all that we see, all that we do not see, Pasupathi, Lord of every living thing and is present as both animate and inanimate.

IT is the sun, moon, planets, stars and all the five elements.

IT is the soul Jeevathma and Paramathma.

IT sustains and controls IT's own creation and finally assimilates.

IT is ParaBrahma, IT is Parameshwara.

IT is MahaVishnu, Naarayana and IT is MahaShakthi.

IT is not born, IT is eternel and will be there when everything else is not there.

IT is divine yet accessible to a devotee."

Adorable Presence!

Thou who art within and without,

above and below and all around;

Thou who art interpenetrating

the very cells of our being-

Thou who art the Eye of our eyes,

the Ear of our ears,

the Heart of our hearts,

the Mind of our minds,

the Breath of our breaths,

the Life of our lives,

and the Soul of our souls.

Bless us Dear God,

to be aware of Thy Presence

Now and Here.

This is all that we ask of Thee;

May all be aware of Thy Presence in

the East and the West,

and the North and the South.

May Peace and Goodwill abide

among individuals as well as among

communities and nations.

This is our Earnest Prayer.

May Peace be unto All

Om Shanti! Peace! Shalom!

prajnnam brahma

Brahman is pure consciousness

ayamatma brahma

Soul is brahman

tat tvam asi

You are that consciousness

aham brahmasmi

I am brahman

Shiva Dhyanam - Translation

1. From the lowest levels of creation through the gross cosmic creation, involving in the subtleties of the Consciousness, encompassing the universe bound by the time and space and not bound by time and space.

2. What ever exists in the form of the glory of the Supreme Brahman devoid of qualities, that is symbolized by the eternal deity of the Lord Shiva in the shape of Linga. (The form of Shiva is explained below).

3. It is this Shiva that makes the cosmos cross the differential states of duality as it is the genesis of the Universe and for he recitation of this glory we recite the Rudra Namakam and Chamakam or Rudra Anuvakam or Rudra Prasnam or Rudra Adhyayam.

4. All the one who are well versed in the Vedic Realization, for the sake of achieving the eternal infinite state of consciousness which is immortal, will worship this Lord of the universe and offer oblations of their heart and soul to him.

5. The whole of the Brahmanda ( which is the gross manifestation bound by time and space and not bound by time and space) became his snake over his head.

6. The time which is the kala and which is part of the Yoga Maya, which is the cause of the creation of different states of the cosmos became his blue throat and his hands which are strong like bows. (Shiva's bow is called as Pinaka)

7. The three states of matter (Tredons - Tamasika, Photons - Rajasika, and Tachyons - Satwika) became his three eyes, and all subsidiary states of matter within these three bounds (like gasses, solids, liquids, plasma etc.) became the Rudraksha Garlands over his head, and manifested in the different aspects (bhedhaas) of Shiva. (Shiva is viewed with 5 faces to symbolize 5 elemental aspects of the Prakrithi. These faces are: VAMADEVA, TATPURUSHA, ISHANA, AGHORA, SADAASHIVA. These are called as 5 bhedhas. The 12 jyothirlingaas are the bhedas of the lingaas corresponding to these faces and 12 great temples are built for these linga bhedhaas. They are Amareshwar-Himaalayaas, Bhimeshwar- Andhara Pradesh, Chidembreshwar- Tamil Nadu, Kedareshwar- Kashmir, Mahakaleshwar- Ujjain, Mallikeshwar- Andhara Pradesh, Nageshwar, Omkareshwar- Bengal, Rameshwar- Tamil Nadu, Someswar- Gujarat, Traimbakeshwar- Maharastra, Vishveshar- Uttar Pradesh).

8. This glory of the Shiva and Linga is explained in the Rudra Suktha, for the auspiciousness and welfare of the humanity and we recite this for the Lord Shiva.

Sarve Janaha Sukhino Bhavanthu.

Guest guest

read bhagavad gita... start from basics and you will understand everything

Chapter 18. Conclusion--The Perfection of Renunciation

TEXT 66

sarva-dharman parityajya

mam ekam saranam vraja

aham tvam sarva-papebhyo

moksayisyami ma sucah

SYNONYMS

sarva-dharman--all varieties of religion; parityajya--abandoning; mam--unto Me; ekam--only; saranam--surrender; vraja--go; aham--I; tvam--you; sarva--all; papebhyah--from sinful reactions; moksayisyami--deliver; ma--not; sucah--worry.

TRANSLATION

Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear.

PURPORT

The Lord has described various kinds of knowledge, processes of religion, knowledge of the Supreme Brahman, knowledge of the Supersoul, knowledge of the different types of orders and statuses of social life, knowledge of the renounced order of life, knowledge of nonattachment, sense and mind control, meditation, etc. He has described in so many ways different types of religion. Now, in summarizing Bhagavad-gita, the Lord says that Arjuna should give up all the processes that have been explained to him; he should simply surrender to Krsna. That surrender will save him from all kinds of sinful reactions, for the Lord personally promises to protect him. ............................

http://www.asitis.com/18/66.html

Guest guest

"Only ignorant fools like you would say only Krishna is the supreior of all and others are demigods."

Hence, you say Krishna is a fool...yes I'm sure Shiva would be happy that you're calling Krishna that...

"IT is MahaVishnu, Naarayana and IT is MahaShakthi.

IT is not born, IT is eternel and will be there when everything else is not there.

IT is divine yet accessible to a devotee."

Right, the all-pervading Brahman aspect of Krishna is everywhere...so can be described as 'it'...but the supreme Being implies personality - cannot describe the personality as 'it'...

"prajnnam brahma

Brahman is pure consciousness "

true...

"ayamatma brahma

Soul is brahman "

yes, in the sense that our soul is made up of the indentical spiritual quality of Brahman

"tat tvam asi

You are that consciousness "

yes, we are conscious...that's obvious...

"aham brahmasmi

I am brahman "

yes, i am brahman, my soul is made up of spiritual essence of brahman, but 'I' still exists, 'I' am still individual with relation to Supreme Lord...

"What ever exists in the form of the glory of the Supreme Brahman devoid of qualities, that is symbolized by the eternal deity of the Lord Shiva in the shape of Linga. (The form of Shiva is explained below). "

Shiva hence as a deity represents Brahman...but not the personality of God...

"It is this Shiva that makes the cosmos cross the differential states of duality as it is the genesis of the Universe"

Yes, Shiva is destroyer and enables creation of new MATERIAL universes

"worship this Lord of the universe " - yes, lord of universe (universe is material), Shiva is Shiva-tattva (spiritual-material)

Shiva is undoubtedly an exalted personality - the highest personality and devotee of Maha-Vishnu and his expansions...

Om Namo Shivay,

Haribol

It is not Baba whos says he is Krishna but his devotees.

So whos fault is that. mine?

don't you have something else to do than trying to be a spritual detective?

Oh yeah Sai Barney.

Anyway joking aside, the devotees should have more sense, there misconceptions are the Gurus Responsibility.

There are so many other considerations, are these devotees getting Spiritual Initiation? Or is it a game to them?

What is the process, by which they are serving Sai Baba?

We are not fools sitting here, we need concrete evidence, to what this Individual is all about, good day.

All Glories to Sri Guru & Gauranaga!

Guest guest

Sai baba claimed to be Shiva incarnate...so its not just devotees who are claiming him to be god...he reckons he's divine...without any vedic scriptural evidence

"...there are three modes according to the Vedas, some of the Vedas are for ignorance - according to Vedas, not according to Prabhupada - some for passion, some for goodness...the conclusion should come from the most consistent message of the scriptures in the mode of goodness"

You alone know the good mode of the Vedas.

Guest guest

don't put words in my mouth, ok....

did u hear me?

the VEDAS say which ones are in the mode of goodness, which in ignorane, which in passion, not me...

the scripture itself will say for what class of people it is for...