IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ranjanbhandari

Swami vivekananda

Rate this topic

Q:"the fake is demonstrated also by the fact that you promote these books and not vedas, puranas, upanishads, geeta and so on"

A:Dear "anticheaters" and "your friend",Books written by sri ramakrishna or swami vivekananda is the summary of

Great epics like Mahabarata,Ramayana,Bhagavadgita,vedas and upanishads.These books are nowhere different from vedas and upanishads.

It is very important to be noted that many of these great tresure of india never or hardly reached ordinary person of india,It was with only few selected communities over centuries...and it was written in sanskrit , unable to reach majority of the population of india. Swamiji , with his books,preachings reached millions of indians...their soul and heart,Again swamiji Re-told us about the power of gita, upanishad and vedas.

I wonder everyone,every leader of this world admired swamivivekananda and took help of his teachings in their life.But, again it is surprising that most of the people still wants to live in a nutshell coverd with weakness...unable to find the true power within Their own soul...weakness never gives happiness...it gives sorrow,it gives pain....But,Truth or God always makes us strong...stronger...That is what exactly preached by swamiji.

Ok, If you take dvaita also you need to you have Faith in yourself, then only we can reach the GOD.Swamijis teachings

is about Faith in yourself and in GOD.

i admire those things which gives inner strngth...because, it is the truth...it is divine.And swamijis words are great inspiration to me.

Q:"realizing starts from logic understanding... "

A: For understanding anything we need logic ,and maturity of the brain to understand the Logic.

Swamiji said there GOD is in everyone.His idea of God is one.We cann't compare ourself to swamiji because we are not spirituality matured enough as swamiji...to understand that great logic we need maturity of brain.If we don't understand something, you cann't blame it on swamiji...because, mistake is ours...we have to correct it...we have to grow more to understand that what swamiji told is the exact Truth.

Last but not least, swamiji was intellectual person, he knew it that his words can influence millions of peoples life, he was not irresponsible person to say something illogical and false. i said this just for anticheater that swamiji was a great leader with high level responsible thinking.

Nice to see this discussion is becoming more intresting day by day...it is the 50th post ...and we have reached it within few days....it shows the importance and influence of the swamiji on people.

Love

Ranjan Bhandari

Guest guest

Swamiji said there GOD is in everyone.His idea of God is one

ok.. the same boring cheating story.. we are god and so on

"Service of man is service of God ".

It was Raamakrishna Paramahamsa who coined the world, Daridra Naaraayana. He would not even tolerate expressions like `showing pity to the poor and sick.' Once when he was in a semi-samaadhi state, he exclaimed, "Compassion for creatures! Compassion for creatures! Thou fool! An insignificant worm crawling on earth, thou to show compassion to others! Who art thou to show compassion? No, it cannot be. It is not compassion for others, but rather service to man, recognizing him to be the veritable manifestation of God!" Swami Vivekananda picked up the thread and invoked God in the poor and ignorant and said

'daridradevo bhava, moorkhadevo bhava.'

The main objective behind this theory is that seeing GOD in poor and helpless people,here comaprision to GOD made beause

in logical terms,swamiji believed in self-help ,self-belief and in self-faith , it was all about making weak people stronger psychologically ...and another thing is that curse on INDIA started that day when cast system came in to picture...some people are treated like animals... spiritual Powerhouses like bhagavad-gita,veda and upanishads became only part of seperate segment of our society...which never flowed in to the mainstream ...it should have made avialable for all section of the society...But,unfortuantely

the great treasure of india got locked in homes of few.

So, poor remained poor,ignorant people remained ignorant just because of the misdeeds and ignorance of some people.

In swamijis time also the same thing continued...majority of peoples self-confidence and faith was in trouble,because more than thousand years they were punished and separated by upper cast or mughals ,british and other invaders.People from other religion came and preached and forced that their religion is best and ours is just a waste..at the same time,superstitious beliefs made people much more weaker...

By seeing the western countries progress just by their faith in their own strength and manpower, I think swamiji thought of taking help of gita and upanishads to make people strong..he take the help of words of god...swamiji said if we believe in that we are soul we can do much more than westren countries.swamiji took unexplored positive things from our old spiritual treasure....i strongly believe if we had made use of these treasure in the begining we would have made much more progress than others.

Swamiji believed the concept of seeing god in poor and sick because , it just to initiate self belief in ones ability...and the second thing is that , if you can get in to the service of poor and sick people it is the best way to please the god,and the same time it will create more matured,self-reliable and happy society and therby powerful nation.

It is not that "EGO" by which swamiji told that all are GOD.

If it was a EGO he would have told I am alone is GOD,i am a avtaar, you have to worship and follow me...But, he never told like that...he was a man with logical and scientific thinking..he took the help of adviata to invoke the self-belief and faith in people.Here, people believes more in GOD than in their own things...so,if swamiji had just said that 'we are not weak ,we are also poerful as western people" no one would have believed it...because, lack of self confidence...for this,swamiji said we are all the spark of the divine power and we are powerful enough to do miracles.

I Know that swamijis intentions was always pure and good.

"SEE GOD IN ALL

This is the gist of all worship - to be pure and to do good to others"

"Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts "

"Service of man is service of God -- Swami

Vivekananda"

"are all Sons of God, Immortal Spirit ... Angeles"

" If I want to be a hunter, I hunt the rhino. What is the use of robbing beggars and

hunting ants? So if you want to love, love God." --Swami Vivekananda"

Swami Vivekananda Said: “The only service to be done for our lower classes

is to give them education, to develop their lost individuality”.

"Every soul is a sun covered over with clouds of ignorance"

dear anticheater and your friend Please think hundred times

before calling swamiji as cheat...because, he was not just a monk,he was a great humanbeing...great philosopher...great

thinker.

Love

Ranjan Bhandari

Guest guest

It was Raamakrishna Paramahamsa who coined the world, Daridra Naaraayana.

narayana is not daridra, narayana is not poor, narayana is bhagavan, the one who has all the opulences, the richest.... of course religion has not to be a sectarism, something to be in some elite group and to stop thinking of our brothers who are suffering more than us, and so on, but to concoct a blasphemous concept as a reaction is worst than the original problem

so why blaspheme god to exalt the humans? this is the problems in these people.. no tradition, no knowledge of vedas, no example in being themselves good disciples, no faith in the capacity of vedas and their science to give liberation, to put material relief against spiritual realization, politic........ to betray the ancient indian tradition with the purpose to glorify india

write more about them, more you write and more the cheat is clear

Guest guest

Ha,ha what else you can expect from this person?,narayana or that supreme GOD never separates anyone... he cares for poor,rich,foolish like you and everyone.

Anticheater you have a very serious attitude problem , you thinks every thing is as small as your brain!.

If you cann't understand the importance of a humanbeing like you,How you can you understand about that supreme GOD!!!.

You are a Big joke,you say that everything is cheat..may be you are a big cheat.

If you cann't resist this,than shutup your mouth and just get out of this forum.Because you are the biggest cheat.

Please keep the dignity of this forum,Every one has right to say what they like to say.

Please don't use this forum for personal war..we are here to discuss and share the knowledge not to go for War.

We all know what swamiji is,how great he is ,we shouldn't be deterd by sayings of others.These kind of comments will make me much stronger and it will increase my faith in swamiji.

And for every one, please don't use Bad words, before telling anything please know about that person correctly.

Love

Ranjan Bhandari

Guest guest

hi,

do u feel compassion on seeing any suffering? why does anyone feel compassion on seeing a suffering? why dont humans like sadness , misery etc?

plz do this : contemplate on this thoought...u appear to be a person of strong convictions...let it take a few days...think about it...let it sink in...and then give me ur answer back. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

if u reach the logical end to this chain of thought then u will understand y Thakur Sri Ramakrishna uttered a great mantra of this age....daridra narayana....there is an infinitely huge emotion behind that utterance. try to grasp it...and find the opulent beautiful worldbewitching Narayana behind it. its worth a lifetime of toil among the poor , downtrodden , suffering...for such a vision of the Beautiful.

om namo bhagavathe ramakrishnaaya namaha

Guest guest

Ha,ha what else you can expect from this person?,narayana or that supreme GOD never separates anyone... he cares for poor,rich,foolish like you and everyone.

––so he's not daridra, poor.. otherwise how can he take care?

(why insult?.. answer with some logic if you can..)

Guest guest

Please don't use this forum for personal war..we are here to discuss and share the knowledge not to go for War.

––if i were only criticizing, you could surely speak of war, but i am also giving logic answers.. so it is a sharing

These kind of comments will make me much stronger and it will increase my faith in swamiji.

--faith has to be backed by logic

before telling anything please know about that person correctly.

--i know and you are revealing to me other nice aspects

Guest guest

do u feel compassion on seeing any suffering? why does anyone feel compassion on seeing a suffering? why dont humans like sadness , misery etc?

--very much compassion.. but the system to give them relief is not to concoct strange ideas on god

if u reach the logical end to this chain of thought then u will understand y Thakur Sri Ramakrishna uttered a great mantra of this age....daridra narayana....

--the logical end is that god cannot be poor, being the owner of the universe, and the poor (actually everyone is poor) is not god, being heavily conditioned by his condition... so i do not understend why a blasphemy, a lie , is a great mantra

its worth a lifetime of toil among the poor , downtrodden , suffering...for such a vision of the Beautiful.

--being among the suffering people there's no need to tell them lies to help them.. and if they are daridra narayana (surely very daridra..) there's not a final vision of narayana to wait for..

it is possible to help others also keeping the true vedic message, in this way the help is for this life and the next

om.. namo.. narayana bhagavan (=rich)

Guest guest

I cant stand anymore insults on swamiji from this guy.

He simple does not understand the concept of service to human beings.

The selfless services offered by the Study Circle and Students circle for the students, the free education they provide, the student homes they run are all looking sarcastic to this guy.

The services to the hinduism by publishing books at a very affordable price is beyond measure.

And not to forget about the free medical hospitals they run.

They are not just preaching and asking people to dance and sing( what good it does to oneself and the society?). Swamiji believed in taking charge of ones life. Swamiji also believed in the greatness of work.

I request you not to reply to this guy anticheater based on the following fact " Dont argue with a fool. First he will pull you down to his level and beat you flat with his experience".

So let us just ignore this anticheater and yourfriend and other unwanted elements.

Guest guest

The services to the hinduism by publishing books at a very affordable price is beyond measure.

..what's the use to make cheap books with cheap contents?

And not to forget about the free medical hospitals they run.

...so run the free medical hospitals (a very good thing) and preach the truth... where's the problem?

They are not just preaching and asking people to dance and sing

..a materialist obviously think that religious practices are useless.... add true spirituality, and not cheats, to philantropy ... or make only philantrophy

I request you not to reply to this guy anticheater based on the following fact " Dont argue with a fool.

..a fool that gives reasons and logic, what's the use to follow your "swamiji" if you cannot bear even a little objection by a fool?

So let us just ignore this anticheater and yourfriend and other unwanted elements.

..unwanted by cheaters...

Guest guest

The books are not cheap in content.

The books are Gita, Veda, Upanishads, Brahma Sutras etc.

So do you mean to say all these are cheap? If you think Gita is cheap, HKs also vouch on the cheap gita only so HKS are also cheap. SO dont behave like an idiot.

Religious practices alone lead no where. Obviously you need food for your survival and its better to earn your living rather that living on donations and spending the remaining time on singing and dancing.Even in traditional vedic societies, people had to perform their work. So dont be a lazybone living on donations. You are just 14, so concentrate on studies and help the society.

YOur logic is faulty right form the beginning. The above twopoints itself are a good example. It was BSP who translates gita based on his whims and fancies. Bhagwat gita as it is is infact an Oxymoron. The fact that only HKS accept it as "As it is" is itself an example of how brainwashed you are and how much you go by the logic. Hahaha.

Guest guest

it is surprising to see that there are people who call swamiji names.

and more surprising that they limit him to just advaita.

great anecdotes of swamiji tell us what a wonderful bhakta he was.

the prayer to kali for devotion and discrimination, the chasing of swamiji by lord sri krishna near the govardhan mountain , the provision of lunch by lord sri rama to a hungry swamiji , the visoin of shiva at amarnath...many such incidents potray what a great hero he was in both mind and heart.

funnily...swamiji once made so much fun of advaita philosophy in front of sri ramakrishna that the latter touched him in ecstasy and for the next three days swamiji was lost in advaita conciousness. it is then that he realised the truth behind the philosophy of advaita.

personal realization or strong faith in the guru's words are the only ways to be convinced...until then no matter how much we tell or help...truths are not going to be understood and assimilated.

peace to all beings.

Guest guest

The books are Gita, Veda, Upanishads, Brahma Sutras etc.

--so why you call them Swamiji books?

If you think Gita is cheap, HKs also vouch on the cheap gita only so HKS are also cheap.

--cheap is to call narayana as daridra.. poor.. cheap

Religious practices alone lead no where. Obviously you need food for your survival and its better to earn your living rather that living on donations and spending the remaining time on singing and dancing

--your way to discriminate life from religion is clearly a big lack of comprehension that your studies on your guru have not filled... read on the gita something on karma yoga, to see life separate from religion is a semitic (christian and muslim) approach

It was BSP who translates gita based on his whims and fancies

--it is obvious that you are repeating something that you repeat in your group.. because there's not controversies on prabhupada's translations, the controversies are on interpretations. It is funny that he's criticized because when bhagavad gita says krsna he translates krsna and not some concoction very dear to the cheaters who want to justify their claiming to be god

Bhagwat gita as it is is infact an Oxymoron

--it should be an oxymoron if everyone would read it as it is ... but some cheater is not doing it..... where is said that narayana/krsna is daridra?

The fact that only HKS accept it as "As it is" is itself an example of how brainwashed you are and how much you go by the logic.

--the fact is that this brainwashed little boy says some logic and you are able only to repeat some refrains that you have learned from some one else and insult

hahaha

--be happy

(it is up to you to stop.. do not answer and the argument will end)

Guest guest

Good.

You are behaving like a real dumb idiot.

I never called then Swamiji's books. YOu are the one who is brainwashed. Since you said cheap books published by the RK math, I said they are not cheap. I never said they are written by Swamiji. If you cant even read and understand simple english sentenses, how are you going to understand complicated stuff? Oh Do you mean BSP has written books to that moronic levels, that is fit for people with petrified ans pickled brain like you?

Again the same problem. They have not called narayana as daridra. It is the other way round. By your measure shall we say BSP amassed millions by brain washing millions of gullible westerners? So that he is rich as a narayana?

"God helps those, who help themselves and others". So just singing and dancing is not karma yoga.

The problem was started by you, and you have to stop. If your pickeld or peanut brain cannot remember, what this forum is about, and what a moron like you is doing here, then go back a few pages, and see who started the arguement. Then you will know who shuold stop, or ask your guruji about it ( haw haw)

Guest guest

I have nothing against any guru in particular.

But when the so called "anticheaters" made certain derogatory remarks against swami vivekananda, and continues to do so after advicing and chastinsing, I have no other way but to make certain facts about his guru known to him.

Hare Krishna,

Dear anticheater,

I have not seen so much conviction and stability of mind as you even though you are younger than people abusing you. You stuck to your logic.

I did not find any logical answer from people here on two issues. Only abuses on a young and intelligent person.

The very word Naarayana means the resting place of all humans. This is none but Lord.

1. So how can Narayana be daridra ? Is it not a good question. If you are not able to give a convincing answer to a kid atleast have the decency to accept your ignorance on this matter. May be you should ask your guru what Sri Ramakrishna really meant instead of abusing a kid.

2. How can GOD become a Jiva or vice-versa ?

This 2nd problem is even addressed by all Vaishnava AchAryas.

Guest guest

Sticking to ones stand is not logic.

And Narayana is not daridra. Read carefully. Serving the needy pleses the god. Thats what it means. Feeding the poor, educating the poor are all direct services to god. Thats what the concept of daridra narayana means. If some one cannot understand even this basic concept, I donno how logical it is. The concept if service occupies a high space in hindu dharma. That includes Anna Dhana, Siksh Dhana and all that.

There is a tamil saying " ezayin sirripinil iraivanik kaanbom" which means we can see god in the smiles of the poor.

So its better to serve the poor. And your kid talks without understanding the importance of serving the needy and you support him without considering what has happened.

So if your guruji does not teach the importance of service, then there is something basically wrong.

Guest guest

Stcking to ones stand is also called fanatism.

And muslims are known for that.

Guest guest

You are behaving like a real dumb idiot...... YOu are the one who is brainwashed.

..so wash your brain too is you cannot answer a sigle little onjection without lose your control

By your measure shall we say BSP amassed millions by brain washing millions of gullible westerners?

..He surely amassed millions and he used these millions immediately and exclusively at krsna's service.. he lived a very modest life, it is well known by anyone, you are the first in the world to criticize bhaktivedanta swami prabhupada for this reason... don't be proud for it

"God helps those, who help themselves and others". So just singing and dancing is not karma yoga.

..yes... who is that is only singing and dancing? (interesting the fact that you're against religion)

If your pickeld or peanut brain cannot remember, what this forum is about

..to say something to help people to understand spirituality

Then you will know who shuold stop, or ask your guruji about it ( haw haw)

..if you are so sarcastic with gurus... why you follow yours?

I have no other way but to make certain facts about his guru known to him.

..thanks for your astounding revelations /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And Narayana is not daridra. Read carefully. Serving the needy pleses the god.

..why "the"? how many god you know?... the service to the needy who pleases god is to giving the spiritual consciousness to make them come back to him. Of course if one is hungry it is essential also to give him food, but after the food you have to give spiritual consciousness otherwise he can solve the problems in this life but not for the infinite others, This confusion "serving humans=serving god" leads to "humans=god" then "i am human so i am god". In this way you help givin some bread for this life and condemn in illusion for infinite others. (all this daridra narayana stuff comes from many christian popular legends, mostly italian or spanish, with jesus that goes in villages disguised as a beggar to test people if they are compassionate with poors.... it is not a new idea of the swamiji)

The concept if service occupies a high space in hindu dharma. That includes Anna Dhana, Siksh Dhana and all that.

..but keeping in mind the different importance of the services, the object of the services and if a service gives a momentary relief or an eternal belief... mixing everything is a cheat, a lie, and it is to push the same idea that "we're god".. other lie

So if your guruji does not teach the importance of service, then there is something basically wrong.

--the service has to be taught in details, not that giving something to someone without discrimination is service... vedic spiritual science is very detailed and of high level, be accurate and keep the true tradition alive.. in this way you will give real material and spiritual service to yourself, ourselves and to others

jaya sri narayana bhagavan

Guest guest

the concept here is if we can worship narayana in an image of stone by offering flowers fruits and prayers...the same naraayana can be worshipped in a much more tangible way by offering service , love , food and clothing to the lesser privileged.

it is a path.

how do u explain the logic of worshipping a stone image as god? it is also made of impurities. minerals , dirt etc. born from the bowels of the earth or made by hand...it carries with it the same impurities of organic existence...how can it represent the all beautiful naraayana? the world bewitching pure one? naraayan is not stone of course!!! according to ur logic that naraayana cant be daridra.

the representation is in the mind of the worshipper...not in the image....he sees the impression of the beloved in the impure stone...similar to what the monks of the ramakrishna order see in the poor and suffering.through dedicated service of the same they move to towards the ALL GOOD.

funnily it was swamiji who gave the most famous answer regarding the worship of stone images to the raja who ridiculed the practice. he asked the dewan to spit on the raja's image. when the dewan got scared and refused , swamiji explained how the image represented the raja himself to the dewan...much like how the stone images mean krishna and ram to us.

a kid can understand this concept...if anticheater , raghuraman etc cant...then either they want to prolong the conversation or are too stubborn or most probably anticheater is hating the logical and sensible way his queries are being answered and finds no way out but abuse to get his thoughts across.

Dear Raguraman ,Anticheaters and yourfriend , It is very nice to see that you talk about logic.

Please Answer the following questions with logic acceptable to everyone.

Q1.How can GOD become a Jiva or vice-versa ?

The same question asked by you is back to you..If the same logic of your applys to everywhere....then my question is how krishna can become GOD?,(I Personaly, admire krishna as a great humanbeing not as GOD) According to our great mahabarata he was freind and guide of pandavas , and he lived his life like a humanbeing,got married, He was a person chosen by the God to preach Bhagavad-gita and finaly,he died in a forest because of a hunter?.How this can happen to krishana if he was god ?.How God can take human form, according to your logic ?.If he was god how he can die ?,Still you can say he was a exceptiion than others ,then please tell me if Krishana can become God...why the same thing will not apply for others?if you can see God in krishan ...why can't you see GOD in the poor person ?...if it is a lila...how you can say this world isn't a form of lila?.

2)The Truth is always ONE.and God is the ONE.Everything is under control of GOD....Your dvaita preaches dulaity,if some thing exist other than the God...it cann't be GOD...

it has to be diiferent from God...with seprate existence??...that means God has no control on that seperate entity ?, Impossible, GOD is one and everything is God only...there is nothing called seperate existence.....

We are all spark of the divine infinte fire according to bhagavad-gita...so, the same applies to the poor,intelligent,rich everyone..they are all same....sparks of that infinite divine power.The power behind the spark and the fire is One...That is God.

We are all creation of GOD...Which is not different from God..daridra(poor) is in your mind,the way you see the things..I admire a poor with great heart than a very rich person without charecter...God is neither poor or not rich,these things created by humanbeing,not by GOD...he is beyond those things..it is humanbeings who tries to limit the god...God is everywhere...God is in everyones heart irrespective of caste,religion and colour.

I admire swamiji and shri ramakrishna because they were not limited to just theory,they were the best in the implementation of those great theories in to practice..You

can have a greatest knowledge...But it is useless until you convert it in to action Which will be useful for others.

And please answer me each and every concept in dvaita with Logic.

Love

Ranjan Bhandari

As God is not limited to status,color,cast or religion in the same way Swamiji was not limited to only adviata or an other single concept...He was open minded..His theory was "Man making"Theory.Still, it is inspiring millions of youth like me in INDIA.

love

Ranjan Bhandari