IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

God,Religion is just in your Mind?

Rate this topic

<< And Maadhav...i never blindly accept anything like you. >>

thank you.

<< If its going to be prove that if GOD is there in a logical way which is avaliable to all his creature,Then i will be the FIRST one to be strongly believe in GOD. >>

history shows that there were stronger atheists thanyou in the past, ans some have become theists.

krishna in gita gives hints as to why there is god.

i can give some too, but those who are licked as non believers will be hard to change their mind.

besides, youhaves some sense of what is good and what is not good. so that is good. it is ok if you remain an atheist. you will gods' mercy or a guru's mercy to believe in god.

now, since you say you have sense to judge what is good and what is bad, please give a comparison between hinduism and islam.

one more good thing you could do is:

make the muslims non believers.

that would help towards world peace.

Dear Antarjnani

You can ask a few questions.

You exist. But you are what? Are you the body and mind (so called brain of modern science)?

If you are the body and the brain and these 2 are doing all things for you, then why the body and brain (which remain after death) cannot desire more life for themselves. What happens at the time of death? Though your body and brain exists, but you lose conciousness.

What is this conciousness? Ask yourself and ponder.

Without this conciousness, what is mind? And you claim that God is a product of mind.

Well, you are correct (though in a wrong way) at least partially.

Great sages: Buddha, RamaKrishna ans Ramana bhagwan tell that for Self-Realised persons (who continously abide in GOD or Self), the pure mind (mind without a trace of sankalpa) is nothing but God.

Atanu

<< Please do answer my question. >>

no.

you want to prach atheism,

and do not want to learn about/know god.

instead of wasting time in discussion with you,

i will just pray god for you.

I do agree with you in certain aspect as follows

Who created world?

God>

Yes, Brahma created the Universe.

Who created Maya?

God>

Yes it is the cosmic illusion created by God.

Who created God?

Mind!!>

Yes again. But you forgot the SPIRIT or ATMAN as we call it. Without the Atman the mind would not function. The Atman is the energy which is more greater than the burning ember. And without ths energy the mind would not function and the Rishis would not have been able to communicate with the creator. So, in short it was the atman that discovered that the Supreme Power we call Brahman exist and that was how the Vedas came to be.

Dear Antarjnani

You have not provided any feed back to the following questions, posted a few days earlier.

You can ask a few questions.

You exist. But you are what? Are you the body and mind (so called brain of modern science)?

If you are the body and the brain and these 2 are doing all things for you, then why the body and brain (which remain after death) cannot desire more life for themselves. What happens at the time of death? Though your body and brain exists, but you lose conciousness.

What is this conciousness? Ask yourself and ponder.

Without this conciousness, what is mind? And you claim that God is a product of mind.

Well, you are correct (though in a wrong way) at least partially.

Great sages: Buddha, RamaKrishna and Ramana bhagwan tell that for Self-Realised persons (who continously abide in GOD or Self), the pure mind (mind without a trace of sankalpa) is nothing but God.

Atanu