IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

English to Sanskrit translation

Rate this topic

Guest Guest

Can anyone translate the name Dexter into Sanskrit? It's my son's name and I want to have it as a tattoo.

Guest Nikolett

Hello!

If you pretty please help me with this translation of the Sanskrit text??'s Important. Thank you .....

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery today is a gift!

Guest Guest

Could someone please translate this into Sanskrit script for me? I would be very grateful. Thank you.

"After the dark may light fill your world"

hello,

could somebody please help me with a explanation and translation? i am seeking the word/concept that honors matrilineal society. i did some research and discovered the word tharavadu, but i would like to be sure before commit to the permanence of a tattoo on my body. a men's group i belong to has adopted the sanskrit word for lineage, gotra, to describe patrilineal society, but i seek the balance of both. if possible, please send an explanation, translation, and the sanskrit symbol. any help would be appreciated.

thank you, vinnie

Hello!! I have been on many websites and found one that I believe to be reliable but I am hoping someone can please make sure that what my quote and translation is correct in Sanskrit. I need it by tomorrow.

"One should not regret the past. One should not worry about the future. Wise men act by the present time."

गते शोको न कर्तव्यो भविष्यं नैव चिंतयेत्।

वर्तमानेन कालेन वर्तयंति विचक्षणाः॥

That is the Sanskrit translation I have for the quote above. Someone please let me know if that is accurate!! It is really important.

Thank you!!!

hi, i love sanskrit, i think it is a beautiful language and am interested in getting a phrase tattooed on my side. i was wondering if you could help me translate this phrase.

' walk with me wherever i go '

thank you very much for your help :smile: i would love to see it

यत्र कुत्रापि गच्छामि मया सह चर

Hi Guys,

Could anyone translate this in Sanskrit for me, it would be greatly appreciated :

'The Greatest thing you will ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return'

Thank you so much!

Baya

Guest Nsahi

Hi,

Can anyone translate

Let our hearts be inseparable

And

Let our minds be one

Into sanskrit but with roman English letters also please?

Guest Lusha

I would like to get the words " I can do all things through Chrsit who strengthens me" tattoed on me in sanskrit. Can someone please translate that for me?

Guest Lilla

Hi, could anyone translate these sentences in Sanskrit for me: "Nothing is permanent" "Never give up" "Everything that lives must die" 

Thank you!