IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

English to Sanskrit translation

Rate this topic

I am looking for the Traditional Sanskrit writing for the old saying As the mind, so the man; bondage or liberation are in your own mind"

Phonetically it reads:[h=1]Mana eva manushyanam karanam bandha mokshayoho[/h]

I cant find the original Sanskrit writing for this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated =)

Namaste

Could someone help me to translete this one for my tattoo :)

The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent

thank you =)

Can you translate "the will of God" or "the will of heaven" or "for I know the plans I have for you"

I want one of them tattooed on my arm.

Can you send a jpg? I would greatly appreciate this help. I am lost and need a reminder that "lost" is human as I cannot see the path.

Does anyone can help me? I searched people on Facebook,i checked online translation programs etc. and sent a lot of messages but noone helped...so it would be great if you can help me. I need to translation of this sentence 'the way is not in the sky the way is in the heart'. Could anyone write in traditional alphabet and also latin alphabet in sanskrit? Thank you!

Hi, I need some urgent help - I would like to get the following phrase translated into Sanskrit (characters):

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT

To me this means, your life is in your control and you must take control of it to determine the path your life leads. It is about destiny and determining your own destiny. Life is given to you - but what you achieve in life, is in your hands.

I am leaving the country in 2 days and am hoping to get the phrase tattooed on my arm when i am away. Please help if anyone can. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mayu

I hope this thread is still open!! I would appreciate any responce to help me with this translation. I can't seem to find any other source avaliable. Can you please translate this quote into Sanskrit:

I am without form

Without limit

Beyond space

Beyond time

I am in Everything

Everything is me

I am the Bliss Of the Universe

Everything

Am I

I have always loved this quote by Ram Tirtha and would love to have the Sanskrit translation. Thank you for your help and for the service you provide to everyone! :D

Hi I was wondering if someone could translate these quotes to Sanskrit for me. I would greatly appreciate it :)

“The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.”

"My heart belongs to the sea"

Guest Guest

Hi, please give me the sanskrit translation of "True beauty lies within the heart" I'm getting a tattoo & I just want to doublecheck!

Thanks xx