IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

English to Sanskrit translation

Rate this topic

I was hoping someone could provide the sanskrit writing for "she is free". I had someone else translate this for me but I want to make sure its accurate since its going to be on my skin for the rest of my life.

Any help is appreciated!

Can anyone translate the name "premraj" for me. I was given the name by my mentor and I would really like to have them tattoo on my forearm as a reminder. It was meant to be "king of love" Truly appreciated.

Can you help me translate the name " premraj" into sanskrit writing for me. It's a name given by my mentor meaning "kingdom of love" I'd like to tattoo them on my forearm as a reminder. Thank you so much!!

Hello. I would much appreciate a few things translated from english to sanskrit.

The word "wanderlust" and also the phrase "Be always searching for new sensations. Be afraid of nothing."

Thank you!!!

I hope its not too late for this thread but if someone can PLEASE help me i would appreciate it alot. I need Sun, me, gift, god, light, divine, and your all in sanskrit. Again i would exremely appreciate this and if someones feeling nice i would also like Holy to God in sanskrit. Thank You much whomever may assist me.

Hi! Help would be greatly appreciated. Could somebody pls help me translate

"Master of my fate, captain of my soul"

to sanskrit. I got one from the converter but im not quite sure if its correct, just want to seek opinion from you. Thanks a million! :)

Hi everyone,

Please help, how to write the English name Glaiza (pronounced as "Gla-iza") in Hindi/ Sankrit

I've done my research and it showed: ग्लैज़ ----------- is this correct?

I'll highly appreciate any kind of help

Thanks!

I'm trying to get these 2 quotes in Sanskrit on my back.

“Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”

“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Thank you in advance.

Hello.

I am in need of an English to Sanskrit translation for a tattoo. I would like the phrase to be written out vertically if possible. The phase I need translated is:

"The purest love is in a dog's heart"

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hello,

I would really appreciate it if someone could please translate "Love is a gift. Life is a privilege. To love is to live" into Sanskrit writing/symbols. I love this language and wish to get this quote in it's original writing/symbols.

Thank you so much

If i could trouble someone into providing a little help i would be eternally grateful :pray:

I need to have the following translated into Sanskrit, spoken and symbols please.

'My son my life'

Thanks in advance

:namaskar:

hi i would like to get translation in sanskrit writing for the word [sovisatizshmi] the pronunciation is so-vi-sa-tish-shi-mi.. and also for 13.08.08.. i'l be gratefull if got this.. thank you..