IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sathya

Sex

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You replied :

"Ladies who practise Pativrata Dharma need not go to temples. They need not practise any Vrata or penance. Service of husband becomes worship. They can realise God through service of their husbands. Husbands also should be ideal persons with noble qualities. Husbands are the Gurus for their wives. Wives need not get any initiation from any Acharya. Glory to such exalted ladies who practise Pativrata Dharma! "

My Reply:

<font color="green"> Simply by serving husband, a women does not get moksha. Even Jnana is required. So she should also study the scriptures </font color>

Guest guest

I remind u of a saying from thirukuarl "She who doesnt worship god,but worships her husband alone-if she says "pour", rain will pour"

There is no holy dharma than pathivratha dharma and pithru dharma.

Gai Ganesh

Re

(My Reply:

Simply by serving husband, a women does not get moksha. Even Jnana is required. So she should also study the scriptures)

Pativrata sati who can stop the sun rise, a sati who can bring a person back to life,

or make the divine mother to come and test her pativrata is no mean feat.

Or the gods unable to defeat the husband of vrinda why? Was it because of her jnana?

This guest does not know the glories of such exalted women other wise he/she would not make such stupid statements.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

why are there always nude statues on the temples ? many temples are full of erotic scenes from outside .

Jai Ganesh

I do not know your motive for asking me this question, nor do I know the context in which you are asking.

i had prepared an answer which i have edited

because your further post reveals your mind.

good luck and may god bless you.

Jai Shree Krishna

Jai Shree Krishna