IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

english names into hindi

Rate this topic

Hi! I want my next tattoo to be "Om". I have seen various versions of it, and was wondering if someone could provide me with the original.:pray:

Thanks,

MaNesha

Hi I was wondering if you could help me to find some information on where my name originates from and what it represents. The reason for me asking is that i am looking to have a tatoo done but would like to have something that is personal and specific to my name. if possible would you also be able to forward me the correct script/layout for my name in both punjabi and hindi. my mother has hand written it for me but i need a something in electronic format so that i can play around with it on a computer and if i'm honest her handwriting is not the best!

Kind Regards

Harjinder Singh Jhotti

hello could anyone be able to translate this for me i would be very grateful.

MY SON LUKE

माई सन लूक in a strictly phonetical rendering

By proper grammar it would be mera putra, luke or mera beta, luke the former being formal. These would look respectively like this,

मेर पुत्र लूक मेर बेत लूक

Hi I was wondering if you could help me to find some information on where my name originates from and what it represents. The reason for me asking is that i am looking to have a tatoo done but would like to have something that is personal and specific to my name. if possible would you also be able to forward me the correct script/layout for my name in both punjabi and hindi. my mother has hand written it for me but i need a something in electronic format so that i can play around with it on a computer and if i'm honest her handwriting is not the best!

Kind Regards

Harjinder Singh Jhotti

हर्जिन्देर सिन्घ झोत्ति

in hindi

Hey I was wondering if someone could translate these for me into Hindi:

Rodgers

and the letters-

E J S R

and finally the word

love

Thanks!

राजर्स raajars

(sounds like ay as in hay) (sounds like ee as in eel) (j as in dg rodgers) (s as in sound) (r as in red)

लव (love phonetically) प्रेम (prem) प्यार (pyaar)

hiya a little help from you lot i would be ver grateful if you could translate my name isaac samuels into hindi

isaac samuels

thank you very much

p.s

its prenounced

i-sac-sam-u-elz

here is one a little more chaste to the phonetics of your name.

आइज़िक सेम्युएल्ज़

(eye-zik sem-you-elz)

can anyone translate my sons name into hindi/sanskrit for my tattoo... his name is Zach. would be very grateful thanks.

my email is tasmcdonald@btinternet.com

xxx

Hi, Pandora. You have previously been given a word झॅक . This would be more like jhuk with an aspirated j sound as though you were breathing out heavily at the same time as pronouncing the j sound. "jhuk" is a word relating to something smoked as in a room which has had a fire in it (a very smoky fire) etc... As devanagari does not have a z sound it has been accommodated in hindi (for common urdu words containing z sounds) as so you can write Zack like this... ज़ैक