IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

english names into hindi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi!!!!

could somebody please translate my name name into Hindi, its CHARLOTTE.

thanks xxx

Mike 1. Devanagari, Sanskrit. Between brackets same script but Mike in Hindi. 2. Kannada 3. Telugu 4. Malayalam 5. Tamil 6 Roman transcription 7 .Bengali 8. Oriya 9.Punjabi.

My name is also Mike, and I was wondering how I would see the translations in these different fonts??

Hi! I got my name translated into hindi on here. I'm ready to get my tattoo, and I wanted to know how important the bottom of the characters are. Instead of a straight line across the bottom of the characters, he drew it with sharp slants that come to a point...i guess for artistic effect. I just want to make sure it isn't going to say something other than my name. I'd rather be correct than artistic. Of course he wouldn't let me take the drawing, but if anyone could help that would be great! Also, are there any other translations like Sanskrit that anyone can give me before Sunday? I attached the one that was orginally done. If someone could get back to be by Sunday morning that would be excellent.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

MaNesha

maneesha[2].bmp

Hello

Could please anyone translate some things for me in Sanskrit?

1)''We belong together''

2)17-01-2004 (dd-mm-yyyy)

3)''My Flesh My Blood"

4) Hristos (hree-stos)

Thank you so much in advance

Kostas from Greece

PS

Please use big fonts i need them for tattoo

Manisha,

I remember that long back I translated your name into Sanskrit. May be the picture you have attached is the one that I posted at that time. In any case, the slant at the bottom of characters is OK. There is nothing wrong in that. However, if it is possible to post an image of that, then it will be good. This is because slant should not be so much that letters become different.

Manisha,

I remember that long back I translated your name into Sanskrit. May be the picture you have attached is the one that I posted at that time. In any case, the slant at the bottom of characters is OK. There is nothing wrong in that. However, if it is possible to post an image of that, then it will be good. This is because slant should not be so much that letters become different.

Hi,

Is there anyway that I can see it in Hindi? Or is there a difference between the two scripts? Can it be translated any other way?

THANKS!

Both Hindi and Sanskrit use the same script called Devnagari script. How you write depends on how you pronounce. The picture you have attached assumes that the pronunciation is "maneeshaa".

Of course, for the same pronunciation also, you can write in different styles. It is just like writing something in English in different styles i.e. handwriting.

Hi! I got the tattoo of my name MaNesha, and everyone loved it, so thanks for that!!!:)

I would like to get another one of the phrase "so let it be". Would it be possible to get a translation of this as well?

Thanks!

-MaNesha

Hopefully someone can help me. I have looked all through this thread and cant find what i want.

Could someone please Translate my name Paul into Hindi.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Wow Avinashji, you are like the king of Sanskrit.

Due to my young age (and perhaps because I live in America?) at the most I can do is read and write Sanskrit (I would like to know more grammar, I plan to take Sanskrit in college).

Keep it up.

indulekhadasi

hiya a little help from you lot i would be ver grateful if you could translate my name isaac samuels into hindi

isaac samuels

thank you very much

p.s

its prenounced

i-sac-sam-u-elz

इसॅक सॅमुएल्झ