IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

english names into hindi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've been looking around for a long time now to get a tattoo of my mothers name in hindi script, I was wondering if somebody could please translate the name ( Terri ) to Hini. Please.

I've been looking around for a long time now to get a tattoo of my mothers name in hindi script, I was wondering if somebody could please translate the name ( Terri ) to Hini. Please.
टेरी

Guest guest

Hey, I've been looking all around trying to find a translation for the name ( Lynn ). I want to get a tattoo of my mothers name. If somebody could translate this to Hindi Script I would greatly appreciate it.

Guest guest

Hi!

thank you very much for your reply regarding my name Elisabeth Risberg posted on the forum, was wondering if you by any chance could transcribe it into Bengali aswell?

thx again:)

My daughter's name is Maya, after my great grandmother. She is very curious about the origins of her name. For her birthday, I'd like to have her name written in Hindi or Sanskrit and have it framed for her...could someone kindly help me with a translation?

Thank you..

My daughter's name is Maya, after my great grandmother. She is very curious about the origins of her name. For her birthday, I'd like to have her name written in Hindi or Sanskrit and have it framed for her...could someone kindly help me with a translation?

Thank you..

Maya = माया = illusion

In Indian philosophy, this whole mundane world is considered an illusion i.e. not the real goal of life. The aim is to concentrate on the creative principle of the universe i.e. chaitanya. The unreal world is denoted by the name Maayaa.

Guest guest

could someone please translate the name : Leanne into hindu please i would be very grateful.

thanks.

Guest guest

hey, I have been searching the web for ages trying to figure out how to transcribe my name ( Terri Lynn ) into Hindi without any luck.

saw that someone posted replies to my cause in this forum.

would be really greatful if someone could do this for me

hey, I have been searching the web for ages trying to figure out how to transcribe my name ( Terri Lynn ) into Hindi without any luck.

saw that someone posted replies to my cause in this forum.

would be really greatful if someone could do this for me

टेरी लिन

Guest guest

hey, I have been searching the web for ages trying to figure out how to transcribe my name ( Terri Lynne ) into Hindi without any luck. Sorry, I forgot the E on the end of Lynne on my last post. If you could please retranslat this, I'd appreciate it :) .

Sorry, I forgot the E on the end of Lynne on my last post. If you could please retranslat this, I'd appreciate it :) .

How do you pronounce the last e in Lynne? Better still, how do you pronounce Lynne?

Guest guest

you pronounce Lynne just as you do Lynn. She just spells it with an E on the end of it. thats all. I'm just looking for the translation of ( Terri Lynne ) please

Guest guest
I've been looking around for a long time now to get a tattoo of my mothers name in hindi script, I was wondering if somebody could please translate the name ( kyra) to Hini. Please.

you pronounce Lynne just as you do Lynn. She just spells it with an E on the end of it. thats all. I'm just looking for the translation of ( Terri Lynne ) please

When you want to write a name in Hindi, then what matters is how you pronounce the name. If Lynn and Lynne are pronounced the same way, then they should be written the same way in Hindi. drkpp has already given the translation. He has assumed that Lynn (or Lynne) is pronounced like pin but with an L instead of p. If that is how you pronounce Lynne, then whatever drkpp has written is correct.

hiya im also lookin to get my name translated so i can get it tattooed (Peter Edwards) this what i want did u get any help with urs if so can u help me.

thnks

पीटर एडवर्डस्

Guest guest

Hi,

I am looking for the name Luke in sanskrit for a tattoo to celebrate the birth of my son on July 19th! - Any help GREATLY appreciated.

Guest guest

Hiya all,

I am desperately looking for the translations of the following into hindi

Natalie

Amy Louise

and the words -

my angels

I would be eternally grateful for any help

Many thanks

Mark

Hiya all,

I am desperately looking for the translations of the following into hindi

Natalie

Amy Louise

and the words -

my angels

I would be eternally grateful for any help

Many thanks

Mark

Respectively, Ignore the circle inbetween the letters.

नताली

अॅमी लु‍ईस

मम देवदूताः

Guest guest

I want to get a tattoo with my name in Hindu or other types . Can someone please help me with the translation. Ive seen a lot of people help. I would really appreciate it.

Name: Jaime Saenz (ha-ee-meh) (sah-enz)

email me at: jaimesaenz59@hotmail.com

THANKS!