IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

english names into hindi

Rate this topic

hi my name is lindsay and i have searched absolutly everywhere on the net to find my name in hindi but it is impossible. is there anyone how could help me at all to show me what it would look like?

Hi could someone help me I am looking for the names Kristy and William in Hindi for tattoos

hi i have been trying to find my name in hindi for months now for a tattoo> could you translate greg for me please?

Please see the thread titled "Do you want to write in Hindi/Sanskrit". To see the examples of some words in Hindi/Sanskrit, please start reading from the post "Examples follow" in that thread. I will be adding more examples. If you follow the entire thread, then with some practice you should be able to write any name in Hindi/Sanskrit.

Hi,

How do you pronounce Katelyn? Please let me know if the following is correct.

You pronoune 'Kat' as 'cat' is pronounced.

You pronounce 'e' in 'Katelyn' as 'e' in 'pen' is pronounced.

You pronounce 'lyn' as 'lean' is pronounced.

Guest guest

In the attachment you will see Katherine in.

1. Devanagari (Sanskrit) 2. Devanagari (Hindi) 3. Kannada 4. Telugu 5. Malayalam 6. Tamil 7. Bengali 8. Oriya 9.Gujarati 10 Punjabi 11 Roman transcription.

No. 1, 3, 4 and 5 are for Sanskrit.

hey there, i'm going to get my tattoo this week but i haven't found any site that will translate my name to punjabi writing. my name is Kamaljit, can you help me?

thanks

Guest guest

Hello

Please can someone help me with the tranlation of the following names into arabic?

Debbie

Jack

Ellie

Chloe

my daughter has to do this for her homework and you seem to be the only people willing to help!

Thanks

Guest guest

The kamaljit looks all messed up on my computer. I'm using internet explorer. The ka isn't showing properly and the jit is wrong.

Guest guest

my name is Stefano

i seen that you were able to help a person out with the tranlation of italian into hindi for the purpose of getting a tattoo. i was wondering would you be able to help me in providing me with the translation of the name "Michela" or just the letter "M" into hindi. this was my grandmothers name who i loved very much but recently passed away. to remember i am looking to get a tattoo of her name in hindi on the side of my stomach. if you were to translate it for me this would mean the world to me and i would be very very greatful, i think hindi is a very beautiful scripture and will honour my grandmother

yours sincerly

Stefano

Guest guest

Let me know how you pronounce "Michela", then I may be able to help. Meanwhile, you may like to go through the thread "Do you want to write in Hindi/Sanskrit".

Guest guest

I was wondering if anyone can translate the name Asmar to sanskrit/hindu, i am doing a tattoo, so that would be very kind of you.

Thank u.

Rajvinder = राजविंदर

Thank you so much. I was told by someone else it was slightly different, and it was as below:

untitled6ip.png

Is this just due to a difference in pronouncing the name? What is the actual difference between the two different spellings?...

Thank you so much. I was told by someone else it was slightly different, and it was as below:

untitled6ip.png

Is this just due to a difference in pronouncing the name? What is the actual difference between the two different spellings?...

Both are correct and are to be pronounced the same way. In the text that drkpp wrote, there is one dot (.) This dot is called as anusvar. Its pronunciation depends on the sound coming next. But in the text shown in the image posted by you, the dot has been replaces by the letter whose pronunication is the same as the pronunciation of dot (i.e. anusvar) in what drkpp posted.

You may like to visit

http://www.audarya-fellowship.com/forums/sanskrit/48650-do-you-want-write-hindi-sanskrit.html

Guest guest

Hi All, I was hoping someone who can speak/write in hindi

could translate the name "elizabeth"

I would be extremely grateful. And for once its not for a tattoo but for a birthday card to my partner who is learning hindi.

many thanks