IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

english names into hindi

Rate this topic

my name is chris

i seen that you were able to help a person out with the tranlation of english into hindu for the purpose of getting a tattoo. i was wondering would you be able to help me in providing me with the translation of the name "Mary-Ellen" into hindi. this was my grandmothers name who i loved very much but recently passed away. to remember i am looking to get a tattoo of her name in hindi on the side of my stomach. if you were to translate it for me this would mean the world to me and i would be very very greatful, i think hindi is a very beautiful scripture and will honour my grandmother

yours sincerly

Chris Douglas

Guest guest

i want to tattoo my name into HINDI pleaseee my name is

AZZIZZO

iif u can nowwwwwwwwwww

Guest guest

Hi i have tried so many places to find out what my name is in hindi/hebrew, i really would appreciate it if you could please translate the name " Gareth" into hindi/hebrew, plz, thanks so much

my email is g_sharp87@hotmail.com , plz help me thankyou

Vinayakan,

Is there anyway you can translate this into actual script and email it to me?

aapadaam apahartaara.m daataara.m sarva-sampadaam /

lokaabhiraama.m ;srii-raamam bhuuyo bhuuyo namaamy aham //

Thanks!

Hi,

How difficult is it to find somewhere that converts names etc? Finally (hopefully) I've found somewhere. I would like to know what Rebecca is in both Hindi & Sanskrit (for a tattoo). I appreciate any help you can give me.

Many Thanks!

Hi,

How difficult is it to find somewhere that converts names etc? Finally (hopefully) I've found somewhere. I would like to know what Rebecca is in both Hindi & Sanskrit (for a tattoo). I appreciate any help you can give me.

Many Thanks!

रिबेका

Vinayakan,

Is there anyway you can translate this into actual script and email it to me?

aapadaam apahartaara.m daataara.m sarva-sampadaam /

lokaabhiraama.m ;srii-raamam bhuuyo bhuuyo namaamy aham //

Thanks!

आपदां अपहर्तारं दातारं सर्वसंपदां

लोकाभिरामं श्रीरामं भूयो भूयो नमाम्यहं

Hi i have tried so many places to find out what my name is in hindi/hebrew, i really would appreciate it if you could please translate the name " Gareth" into hindi/hebrew, plz, thanks so much

my email is g_sharp87@hotmail.com , plz help me thankyou

गॅरेथ

I have been looking for someone to translate my name into hindu for a tattoo. It's MaNesha. Can anyone translate this for me? Also, i've heard that it means something as well. Does anyone know what it means in hindu?

Thanks

I have been looking for someone to translate my name into hindu for a tattoo. It's MaNesha. Can anyone translate this for me? Also, i've heard that it means something as well. Does anyone know what it means in hindu?

Thanks

How do you pronounce your name? Why N in caps?

How do you pronounce your name? Why N in caps?

I have no idea why my mom wanted the N to be capitalized, that's the way it is on my birth certificate. As far as pronounciation, my father's side of the family pronounces it with a short "e", so it sounds like MaNisha. My mother pronounces it with a long "e", so it sounds like MaNeesha. I answer to both. I never really liked the name MaNesha anyways until I got older. If someone can give me the way it looks in hindi pronounced both ways, that would be great. I'll just pick the one that looks the best!

Thanks for your response!:)

You can try Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Bengali, or Pali. Each have their own unique look. Sanskrit is the most ancient language in the world though.

By the way, in case you do not know, your name means "controller of the mind" in sanskrit.

Does anyone else know how to translate me name Manesha, into one of these scripts. I just wanted to have other options.

Thanks a bunch for your help!:):pray:

Guest guest

hi my name is lindsay and i have searched absolutly everywhere on the net to find my name in hindi but it is impossible. is there anyone how could help me at all to show me what it would look like?

thank you

Lindsay x