IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

english names into hindi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi I've looked every where for this and I came across this thread. I have seen the work you have done and i am very impressed. Could you please see your way to translating the name

KELLY to hindi (aswell as any other script you may like)

Thanks for your time,

My girlfriend will give you big kisses

Guest guest

Hi Vinayakan,

Maybe you should start a business!

Before you do, could you translate my name into Hindi (and Arabic too if possible?)please? Could you also translate 'Matthew' for me please?

Thank you so much!

Matthew is a common Christian name in India.

So easy to write in Hindi as I saw it in Hindi newspapers.

I know Urdu which is written in Arabic, but I don't have the fonts. I can write it by hand a scan it. Maybe for later.

Here is Matthew in three Hindi fonts.

post-4075-13827404932_thumb.jpg

Could you please help me?

i am desperatley in need of my sons name translating in to different forms of script, i.e Hindi etc

i have searched and searced, please, please help!!

My little boys name is "Taylor John" if this could be done in large font i would be delighted

Guest guest

Hi,

Could you translate Joanne into hindi for me please?

Thank you so much, I'm very grateful!

Guest guest

Hi just wondering if you could translate my name for me.. im thinking of having a tattoo on my lower back, and find everyone has chnese, old english etc etc and quite like the idea of something different.

Many thanks

Dionne

Guest guest

hi, if you could translate "God's Son" name "Bogdan" and a few other words, if I`m not asking too much /images/graemlins/laugh.gif "GreedLoveHateEnvy". Thanks a lot. My email is rechinel@rechinel.ro

Guest guest

could you please translate my name for me it is Marc, can you put it into as many different language as possible thank you.

Guest guest

hey there hwo are u would u be able to translate princess in to hindi text please/????

Guest guest

hi, you helped me before with my name mike in hindi and sanskrit for a tattoo, but i have a question could you also translate te word eye, to look or to see i want one of these words between my shoulders with the meaning always looking back, could you please translate the word who is the best for this meaning, please,

thanks mike

Guest guest

hi could you help me please and translate the name "jeremy" and also the name "jez" into hindi for me please,thanks

Guest guest

Vinayakan, you seem to be the person I've been searching for!

Have been looking on the net for weeks for a translation of my name into sanskrit as I have FINALLY decided to take the plunge and get a tattoo done. As it's such a permanent thing, I would like to get the correct translation of my name "KERRY".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Guest guest

Hi There,

I was wondering if you could translate the name 'Yvette' into hindi script as looking to use it as a tattoo.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Guest guest

Hi, my name is Andre Nelson Muthra and im Indian and Jamaican. I was wondering if you could translate Andre into Hindi and also Andre Nelson Muthra. I think that I have some royalty roots stemming back from the providence of Mathura near Calcutta in India so i'd like to get a tatoo of my name in my native language. This is much appreciated....i dont really know this site so could you send it to www.shammuch@aol.com. Thank you so very much.