IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kalki Avatar

Rate this topic

Hi.. let me add, I have read about a book by a Hindu named Pandit Vaid Prakash where in he has putforth many arguments to prove that Prophet Muhammed was the Kalki avatar. Another Muslim scholar named Jakir Naik, too has supported the same logic and he goes ahead in details with extensive references from Bhavishya Puran.

Though, I personally do not believe these arguments at all, I cannot stop myself praise Jakir Naik for his reading and analyzing many Hindu scriptures.

Hi.. let me add, I have read about a book by a Hindu named Pandit Vaid Prakash where in he has putforth many arguments to prove that Prophet Muhammed was the Kalki avatar. Another Muslim scholar named Jakir Naik, too has supported the same logic and he goes ahead in details with extensive references from Bhavishya Puran.

Though, I personally do not believe these arguments at all, I cannot stop myself praise Jakir Naik for his reading and analyzing many Hindu scriptures.

He is funded by wahabbis of saudi (who also fund terrorist acts) he is not some genuine scholar but a fake joker, who is given lots of money to creat misinformation about other religion and twist facts to make his (false) claims true, my advice is to not listen to such paid propogandanists... kalki bhagwan is already here.. he will be born and in his initial years, his inner spirit will be resting... he will only awaken when the real time comes

Hare Krishna. Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

It's funny how people here don't even take a look at scriptures and acaryas before saying a statement. People are just giving their concocted views. Anyways...we find in many scriptures such as Srimad Bhagavatam, Vayu Purana, Bhavishya Purana, Brahmanda Purana about the accurate calculations of years.

In Srimad Bhagavatam 3.11.19 it states:"The duration of the Satya millennium equals 4,800 years of the years of the demigods; the duration of the Tretā millennium equals 3,600 years of the demigods; the duration of the Dvāpara millennium equals 2,400 years; and that of the Kali millennium is 1,200 years of the demigods."

Now demigod years are are widely different from human years and scriptures state that:

Satya-yuga = 4000 demigod years, Sandhya = 400 divine years, Sandhyansa = 400 divine years. Total = 4800 divine years x 360 days = 1,728,000 human years.

Treta-yuga = 3000 demigod years, Sandhya = 300 divine years, Sandhyansa = 300 divine years. Total = 3600 divine years x 360 days = 1,296,000 human years.

Dvapara-yuga = 2000 demigod years, Sandhya = 200 divine years, Sandhyansa = 200 divine years. Total = 2400 divine years x 360 days = 864,000 human years.

Kali-yuga = 1000 demigod years, Sandhya = 100 divine years, Sandhyansa = 100 divine years. Total = 1200 divine years x 360 days = 432,000 human years.

Now we have only past 5,000 years of Kali-Yuga. There is still 427,000 years left. And Krishna's Kalki avatar is said to come in the end of Kali Yuga. So there is still 427,000 years left till the coming of Sri Kalki.

"Thereafter, at the conjunction of two yugas [Kali-yuga and Satya-yuga], the Lord of the creation will take His birth as the Kalki incarnation and become the son of Vishnuyasha. At this time the rulers of the earth will have degenerated into plunderers." (Srimad Bhagavatam 1.3.25)

"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher castes, and when the power of government is transferred to the hands of ministers elected from the lowborn shudra class or those less than them, and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser." (Srimad Bhagavatam2.7.38)

The Vishnu Purana (Book Four, Chapter 24) also explains that, "When the practices taught in the Vedas and institutes of law have nearly ceased, and the close of the Kali age shall be nigh, a portion of that divine being who exists of His own spiritual nature, and who is the beginning and end, and who comprehends all things, shall descend upon earth. He will be born in the family of Vishnuyasha, an eminent brahmana of Shambhala village, as Kalki, endowed with eight superhuman faculties."

In your Service. Hari Bol!

A simple logic IF so many people or you can say exactly Souls are wishing together for the Kalki to be appeared , The God must have to appear or may be already appeared on the earth, prophet Mohammed was a great saint but he was not Kalki avatar there is a huge list for the things to be done by Kalki avatar few of them, these things always get disclose and they are very important to note, kalki would be famous in the whole world as per nostradamus

1st as Ram bhagwan in treta ordered hanuman to wait for me till i come back at the end of the Kalyuga.

2nd it has been described mentioned in the Scriptures that Kalki would reform one Religion in all over the world and would assign his own people to lead all over the world.

3rd At the end of Kali Yuga, Ashwatthama is to meet Sri Kalki, the tenth and final avatar of Lord Vishnu.

& lot more

Kalki is already born on august 30th .... around the late 70's......She is a women...NOT a MAN....kaali has taken birth....you will see her and hear from her very soon...starting in September 2012

she is here to stop evil and misery...

When Sun, Moon and Jupiter together enter the Pushya Nakshatra and cancer zodiac at that time by the inspiration of time, a divine and strong child named Vishuyasha Kalki shall take birth in a Brahmin family in a village known as Sambhal.

This information is taken out of Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 12 Chapter 2 Verse 18. For Confirmation check this:Srimad Bhagavatam: Canto 12 - Chapter 2

He is funded by wahabbis of saudi (who also fund terrorist acts) he is not some genuine scholar but a fake joker, who is given lots of money to creat misinformation about other religion and twist facts to make his (false) claims true, my advice is to not listen to such paid propogandanists... kalki bhagwan is already here.. he will be born and in his initial years, his inner spirit will be resting... he will only awaken when the real time comes

If Kalki is to ride a horse, I think the befitting time will come after world wide devastation either because of Nuclear missadvanture or environmental hazards or due to celestial accident. In some cases, people have been projected to future lives in a hypnotic trance and they have narrated life on earth without technology.. and mankind is seen going back to nature...

If the poles of the earth shift because of electromagnitc Sun storms; our present technology would fail drastically. This cannot be rulled out.. that if electronics fails and if there is any major shift in the laws of physics, man has to ride on a horse again..!!!