IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kalki Avatar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

When Sun, Moon and Jupiter together enter the Pushya Nakshatra and cancer zodiac at that time by the inspiration of time, a divine and strong child named Vishuyasha Kalki shall take birth in a Brahmin family in a village known as Sambhal.

Is it possible to calculate when this astrological event is likely to take place ?

Guest guest

yes.

however, krishan has given us gita for us to solve all our problems. why worry or wait or long for kalki?

jai sri krishna! -madhav

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

There is lot of confusion regarding this date. Just wondering if somebody can show the calculations and find whether it is 427000 years or not ?

Guest guest

Kalki is already born, you don't have to wait for another thousand years. He is born into a Brahmin family in Tamil Nadu.

Guest guest

You are right-it is not there-it is not necessarily a geographical place. Sambhal can also mean "born of the forehead."

In the same way the cities the Christ visited can relate to the chakras as can the 7 churches of Asia. The ancient legends are filled with word puzzles and synbolism. The ignorant quite often get caught up in the quest for Shambala or where is Shambal- debating about it being a geographical place when it it right between the eyes.

Simply it means that Kalki Consciousness awakens in the Ajnea chakra leading to very high states of enlightenment.

This has its advantages as many of the avatars born in the heart have trapped the devotees and created whole new religions.

The dynamics is the knot of karuna slightly above the heart chakra actually stops the kundalini and awareness from moving to the higher levels. It keeps a being attached to orders, scriptures and spiritual history, ideas, concepts and beliefs.

How many times have you gone to a Krishna or Buddhist temple (previous avatars of Vishnu) and listened to long historical scriptural passages and quotes from books. Tremendous attachment to orders and ideals and concepts that enslaves many for lifetimes.

Kali Yuga is very much related to sentimentality rather than liberation. This knot of karuna in the chakra system comes into play. It must enravel enmass for humanity to go beyond.

This avatar circumvents this knot by awakening in consciousness well above it-the force of this awakening unravels or burns away the knot.

Apparently He has learned from the previous comings and goings and the pitfalls and dangers of creating yet another set of concepts and shoulds and shouldn't in the heart of man.

The awakening in the heart as in previous incarnations has not liberated man. So He can be considered to be "Forehead Born."

Millions consider a great being from Andra Pradesh to be the Kalki Avatar for his ability to give enlightenment to others and his enlightened monastic order (about half are female) at Satyaloka Monastery.

I was there half a decade ago and very much it is like stepping into a Casteneda Book and beyond. Such beings I never knew existed. We use the term "woman of power" very loosely in the USA. Nothing can compare to the female acharyas of Satyaloka. On minute of conversation and your heart fills with Divine Love-Love with no apparent cause.

5 minutes and her heart flows into yours. 5 minutes and there is no sense of separate existence. 10 minutes and you are one with the Universe.

Amazing beings!

Surely I would recommened visiting "Sambhal" asap! It is a totally transforming experience.

Guest guest

Where in Tamil Nadu has Kalki been born. The reason I ask is because I have had many experiences that always take me back to Tamil Nadu. There is some force drawing me there.

Guest guest

i had asked the same question a couple of weeks ago and no one was able to give me a satisfactory answer....by the way, what scripture did you get that text out of??

Guest guest

Hare Krsna,

Dear Prabhu,

Believe me or not, but Sai Baba is KALKI !!!!!

I will not discus all the negative talk about him, just wait a few more years and you will find out. (the whole world will)

Believe me and many others who have seen him in the Kalki form.

Sai Baba will save us, he's already doing that....and more.

Chant Hare Krsna and be Happy.

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Hari Bol

Guest guest

I am saved by the Lord Christ Jesus, from all error and the second death, because I have learned about him and accepted Him as a true Messanger, Master and Lord of all created things, on earth. I am very familiar with the teachings of other religions and they must now convert and become to be saved of the second death. It is a very serious issue for all flesh. There are so many men/women today as of old, who are showing signs of righteosness but that is because the Lord Holy Spirit, who is in the World now, for the purpose of leading all creatures, to Christ Jesus, the living Master of all is giving signs of holiness through them. Since they are regarded as gurus of mankind, for the sake of all God shows, the works and signs of the Lord Holy Spirit through them. So people can turn to the true God and not perish of their deeds. So No one is a teacher but the Lord Holy Spirit, no one can give eternal life to mankind/animals and other creatues but Christ Jesus alone, to the glory of the Lord's Father. You should know that this is a wonderful, very, very Good News to all the human race.

Guest guest

that doesn't mean your religion is right and every other religion is wrong. In fact, there's a website that documents NDE's, and most people who have NDE's say that EVERY religion was brought into being by God, not just Christianity. Religion is merely a way to establish a spiritual connection to the divine, nothing more.

Guest guest

hav u ever read revelation?. well! i hav

u'll find the very same description of god coming in a white horse with a flaming torch. its not that there has to be a description match of what these scriptures prescribe. they r the essence of how or what we'll feel or what 'll happen when God arrives

Guest guest

I come from a family which worships Bhagwan Kalki as their Ishta Devata. Those who are waiting for this Avatar are not many around the country. All my life I have come across only three families like ours. I haven't come across any other families who worship Bhagwan Kalki.

It is believed that he will be born in Sambhal a town in the Moradabad district of Uttar Pradesh in the family of shri Vishnuyash Sharma , a Brahmin .

These are the two dates when the planetary positions will be the same as spelled out in Sri Madbhagwat.

July 26, 2014 at 3-10 pm

Sun , Moon and Jupiter would be in the Pushya Nakshatra in Cancer.

july 31, 2038 at 10-15 am

Again sun , moon,mercury and the jupiter will be in pushya nakshatra

But such planetary combination has appeared hundreds of times in the past and is likely to appear very often in the future too.

When this Avatar takes place no body knows. Yes when it does take place , this planetary combination would be there.

Hence , no date can be fixed.

I am talking with the authority of faith in Kalki Bhagwan.

Guest guest

I. In Hindu religious books (Hindu scriptures), it is stated that Kalki Avatar would be the last messenger of God in this world. He would come as a guide of the whole world and for all human beings. (Rahma-tul-lil-Aalameen).

2. According to a Hindu religion prediction of the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in a desert place which is an Arab region.

3. Indication about Kajki Avatar given in Hindu Religious book is that he would be born on the 12th of a month. Incidentally Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was also born on the 12th of Rabi-ul-Awwal (Hijra Calendar).

4. In the books of Hindus, the names of the father and the mother of Kalki Avatar are given as VISHNU-BHAGAT and SUMAAN1 respectively. If we examine the meaning of these names we shall come to some interesting conclusion.

(a) VISHNU (meaning God) and BHAGAT (meaning Slave). Slave of God. ABDULLAH (in Arabic) is the name of Prophet's (PBUH) father. It means the same --The slave of Allah.

(b) SUMAANI (Meaning peace or calmness). Aminah (in Arabic) means peace). Aminah is the name of Prophet's (PBUH) Mother.

5. It is stated in Vedas (holy book of Hindu Religion) that the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an honorable clan. This perfectly fits the Quraish tribe in which Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) was born.

6. In the religious books of Hindus, it is mentioned that the staple food of Kalki Avatar would be dates and olives and he would be the most honest and truthful person in the region. Without doubt the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) is acclaimed to possess these qualities.

7. God would teach Kalki Avatar through His messenger (angel) m a cave. Allah taught Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) through His messenger Jibraeel (Gabriel) in a cave known as Ghaar-e-Hira.

8. God would provide Kalki Avatar with a very speedy horse to ride and travel through the seven skies. It is an indication of burraq (horse) and Meraaj- (the night when Prophet (PBUH) traveled through the seven skies.

9. God would provide Kalki Avatar with divine help. This was proved in the battles of Badar and Uhad.

10. Hindu religious books say that Kalki Avatar would be an excellent horse rider and a swordsman. The author here draws the attention of Hindus that the real days of horses and swords have gone some fourteen hundred years ago. (Present times are missiles and rockets).

11. Sweet smell would come out from the body of Kalki Avatar. Incidentally sweet fragrance always radiated out from the body of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

The author has given enough evidence and arguments in favour of his claim that Kalki Avatar is in fact Prophet Mohammed (PBUH). So it would be wrong on the part of Hindus to still expect Kalki Avatar to come.

Torah at Deuteronomy 18:15 and Bible at John at 14:16, 15:26 and 16:7 also forecast the coming of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Buddhist and Parsi religious books also mention about his arrival.

Conclusion:

This claim is good enough for Hindus to revert to Islam and follow Kalki's teachings all of which are in Qur'aan. --

Guest guest

I. In Hindu religious books (Hindu scriptures), it is stated that Kalki Avatar would be the last messenger of God in this world. He would come as a guide of the whole world and for all human beings. (Rahma-tul-lil-Aalameen).

2. According to a Hindu religion prediction of the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in a desert place which is an Arab region.

3. Indication about Kajki Avatar given in Hindu Religious book is that he would be born on the 12th of a month. Incidentally Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was also born on the 12th of Rabi-ul-Awwal (Hijra Calendar).

4. In the books of Hindus, the names of the father and the mother of Kalki Avatar are given as VISHNU-BHAGAT and SUMAAN1 respectively. If we examine the meaning of these names we shall come to some interesting conclusion.

(a) VISHNU (meaning God) and BHAGAT (meaning Slave). Slave of God. ABDULLAH (in Arabic) is the name of Prophet's (PBUH) father. It means the same --The slave of Allah.

(b) SUMAANI (Meaning peace or calmness). Aminah (in Arabic) means peace). Aminah is the name of Prophet's (PBUH) Mother.

5. It is stated in Vedas (holy book of Hindu Religion) that the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an honorable clan. This perfectly fits the Quraish tribe in which Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) was born.

6. In the religious books of Hindus, it is mentioned that the staple food of Kalki Avatar would be dates and olives and he would be the most honest and truthful person in the region. Without doubt the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) is acclaimed to possess these qualities.

7. God would teach Kalki Avatar through His messenger (angel) m a cave. Allah taught Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) through His messenger Jibraeel (Gabriel) in a cave known as Ghaar-e-Hira.

8. God would provide Kalki Avatar with a very speedy horse to ride and travel through the seven skies. It is an indication of burraq (horse) and Meraaj- (the night when Prophet (PBUH) traveled through the seven skies.

9. God would provide Kalki Avatar with divine help. This was proved in the battles of Badar and Uhad.

10. Hindu religious books say that Kalki Avatar would be an excellent horse rider and a swordsman. The author here draws the attention of Hindus that the real days of horses and swords have gone some fourteen hundred years ago. (Present times are missiles and rockets).

11. Sweet smell would come out from the body of Kalki Avatar. Incidentally sweet fragrance always radiated out from the body of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

The author has given enough evidence and arguments in favour of his claim that Kalki Avatar is in fact Prophet Mohammed (PBUH). So it would be wrong on the part of Hindus to still expect Kalki Avatar to come.

Torah at Deuteronomy 18:15 and Bible at John at 14:16, 15:26 and 16:7 also forecast the coming of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Buddhist and Parsi religious books also mention about his arrival.

Conclusion:

This claim is good enough for Hindus to revert to Islam and follow Kalki's teachings all of which are in Qur'aan. --

/images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Guest guest

kalki is come!

V.A. - for Lovers of the Lord

--------------------------

JAYA JAYA KALKI

The Kalki Avatar is indeed active in our world.

He is turning our planet into Gold Vibration

Preparing the world for the Shift to Satya Yug

Yes, the time is come - Look around - Wake up!

The 4 Yugs are in one circle of Sun (25.850 years)

uptill 2012 the Earth Energy & Magnetic field is up for a BIG CHANGE.

Kalki is working with His Mystic Powers to purify the Earth

He remains hidden - to continue His Mission !!!!!!

He is accompanied by an army of angels

Rest assured, the mission is a success.

All evil beings changing, good beings promoting

The power of Visnu is Sure and Safe

Obviously Kalki Avatar appears within Gaura Lila

for Gauranga is the Lord Eternal and taken charge of this world

Only by His Grace can Kalki be present and guard the lovers

What is the bliss of Vishnu-Kalki in action to purify the world

compared to the Radhe's Manjarie Mood of Eternal Love?

Not much really - first Kalki surrenders to Gora

These intimate facts are for the Rasik Lovers of the Lord

Jaya Narayan

Jaya Vishnu Bhagavan

Jaya Jaya Hari

OM TAT SAT

Guest guest

It's quite interesting to go through this topic of kalki. There are many claiming to be kalki avatar. But I've learnt from some authentic source that it won't happen in near future atleast not in the next thousand years.

Babji,

Bharatwisdom.com

The wisdom of ancient Hindus

It's quite interesting to go through this topic of kalki. There are many claiming to be kalki avatar. But I've learnt from some authentic source that it won't happen in near future atleast not in the next thousand years

I totally agree with you. At least nobody those who live today are not going to see him. So why you are worry about that.

I totally agree with you. At least nobody those who live today are not going to see him. So why you are worry about that.

Life seemed to have stopped short; the shops were shut, the streets deserted. Now and then an inhabitant, awed by the silence, glided swiftly by in the shadow of the walls. The anguish of suspense made men even desire the arrival of the enemy.

Orders shouted in an unknown, guttural tongue rose to the windows of the seemingly dead, deserted houses; while behind the fast-closed shutters eager eyes peered forth at the victors-masters now of the city, its fortunes, and its lives, by "right of war." The inhabitants, in their darkened rooms, were possessed by that terror which follows in the wake of cataclysms, of deadly upheavals of the earth, against which all human skill and strength are vain. For the same thing happens whenever the established order of things is upset, when security no longer exists, when all those rights usually protected by the law of man or of Nature are at the mercy of unreasoning, savage force. The earthquake crushing a whole nation under falling roofs; the flood let loose, and engulfing in its swirling depths the corpses of drowned peasants, along with dead oxen and beams torn from shattered houses; or the army, covered with glory, murdering those who defend themselves, making prisoners of the rest, pillaging in the name of the Sword, and giving thanks to God to the thunder of cannon - all these are appalling scourges, which destroy all belief in eternal justice, all that confidence we have been taught to feel in the protection of Heaven and the reason of man.

- "Ball of Fat"

Believe me or not, but Sai Baba is KALKI !!!!!

I will not discus all the negative talk about him, just wait a few more years and you will find out. (the whole world will)

Believe me and many others who have seen him in the Kalki form.

Sai Baba will save us, he's already doing that....and more.

Chant Hare Krsna and be Happy.

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Hari Bol

sai baba is an idiot who uses old scientific tricks to fool people

and anyway sai baba doesnt even have a wife huh are puranas wrong about kalki's wife?

and i have visited his site its all bogus, he openly claims himself to be kalki a god in human form and also that he is everywhere on earth and crap like that and what has he done?

???think yourself

he says this -----

In my present Avatar, I have come armed with the fullness of the power of formless God to correct mankind, raise human consciousness and put people back on the right path of truth, righteousness, peace and love to divinity.

In this avathar [Divine Incarnation], the wicked will not be destroyed; they will be corrected and reformed and educated and led back to the path from which they have strayed.

he is a fake prophet/saint he just praises himself nothing more, what has he done for the poor? the hospitals etc in his name to be free are not helping anyone, it is just a show off and funded by rich fools who would believe anything . he has been on earth living for so much time, atleast i think he is over 40 or something and what has he done??????? is world got any better ?

this sai baba is a scam just like that ones movement, and all of this bullshit :mad:

read what he says about himself its bullshit

Sathya Sai Baba - Kalki Avatar of Vishnu During Kali Yuga Age

and above all let me tell you something he has done nothing to make any poor persons life any better!!!! people are still starving/dying in india [forget the world]

and this is the other idiot who calls himself kalki and has made his wife goddess lol

Oneness University

and people are so foolish they think that he is seriously kalki and they are paying for the courses offered by his organization. idiots!!!!