IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

unite hindu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear hare krishna,

it is less i could convince you on my points.

however, here i respond to some of your responses.

<< all three are saying to me that i am not hindu >>

when you say you are a krishna devotee, 1,000,000,000 people will accept you as a hindu meaning a varnasrami or sanatana dharmi. many of them however are not as serious about dharma as you are, unfortunately.

<< if you want to put me in a group, i judge if we are sharing something. >>

we share krishna, vrindavan, radha kunda, jaganaath puri, many aacharyas in parampara, this earth, almost same design of body, same quality of soul, same time, same language, same preching - krishna bhakti, same currency, same gasoline, cars, technology, internet, forum, .... even advaitis share many of these things with you and me.

<< Be honest, in India there's many religions, to put them all in one hinduism is artificial. >>

I am not talking about the religions that are invaded in india. at one time in the past india had only one dharma - sanatana dharma that included vaishnavism. ., or islam etc. are not included in it. gita/krishna talks about all dharmas within varnasrama. bhakti yoga is just one of them. is inclusion of advaita, devas/devis, karma yoga, gyan yoga, buddhi yoga, dhyan yoga in one gita is artificial?

<< krishna bhakti has come to you from hinduism.

••••no, from prabhupada >>

ok, and frow where he came from?

from where he learned krishna bhakti?

did any one say his guru parampara came form jerusalem or mecca? who said the parampara was not a hindu?

you already said hinduism is a new mane and so obviously the vedas does not have that name. sure the muslims coined that name, but it us up to us hindus to define what it really means -sanatana dharma of gita. some call a d0llar bill eagle .. sure this new name is not in the constitution of US, but the name -new- means the same thing. dinar or rupee however is not eagle ..

<< islam or . has not given you krishna.

•••why are you speaking to me of islam? >>

because to focus on it at this time is the priority.

besides islam will kill Hk's if they get a chance.

i do not want HK's hurt or killed or their preaching of krishna bhakti slowed.

<< .. why to insult me saying that i deliberately do not want to hear or understand? >>

why i would insult a krishna devotee?

it is hard to conrol readers' mind.

they are free to think and feel as they want.

my communication ability also is limited or not perfect.

communiaton is a coopertive endevour.

if ope party is hard locked up on something, then the point does not get across.

<< you seem to be hell bent on advaitis

••••you are wrong.. i simply do not belong to their religion, they believe opposite things to mine, for me adharmic. >>

advaita is gyan yoga as krishna describes in gita.

bhakti and gyan paths, both are in gita, both are valid paths of sanatan dharma. both are different than each other.

still within one gita. krishna did not say gyan yoga is adhrma. he said it is difficult, and bahakti is easy. that is all.

<< truth.. and opposite views cannot be classified as the same dharma >>

advaita and dwaita are opposite, but within the same sanatana dharma. banana and lemon, both fall is same category - fruit. both are different. chaitanya's philosophy is achintya bhada abhada. simultaneously same and different.

<< where you with great fantasy say that i am an enemy of advaitins and shankaracharya and a great friend of muslims... >>

my remark was not personal but general to HK's.

HK's miss the priority or severity - who is HK's enemy - islam or advaitis.

<< priority of this time is to listen to krishna, not chaitanya

••••of course, spiritual master say the opposite and i have to follow you? >>

no, follow the original spiritual master - krishna.

he says:

yuddhaay krita nischaya..

this message has priority over others at this time of terrorism.

you will notice that as time changes different avataras change theis message. e.g. parasurama killes many kshatriyas, and rama as kshatriya reiired parasurama.

rama re-established kshatriyas again. but he was maryada purushottama, an man of words - promise. he would never change his words and walk as he talked. then came krishna who many times trickily did not follow his own words. why, because the asuras in kali yuga have no value for truth and honesty. krishna's message is that an asura has to be won over by any possible means. non violent japa and sanmirtana does not impress modern terrorists. to them it gives them easy non ressiting target. if a whole counry becomes like chaitanya, then a few of the terrorits will take over the whole counry and all the krishna tempels willb e gone under mosques. so, please take time to understand this. burying the head inside chaitanya charitamrita will deprive one of the painful terrorizing realities of the modern times.

<< priority is to raise kshatriyas. once terrorism is eradicted, then follow chaitanya and do samkirtana and japa

••••there's army and police, if there's terrorism the fault is of an unefficient and corrupted government, >>

only a kshatriya mind would understand that terrorism is an asymmetric warfare. being so, no gov. can fight it alone. it needs an alert and pro-active population to curb and win over or earadict terrorism. chanakya pandit was a brahmana, but he raised kshatriyas to fight asuras. he even know shashtra vidyaa, like dorna. the time needs chanakya and his disciples.

<< ••••you have said to abandone japa and samkirtan... (you are really a good preacher of sanatana dharma) >>

incorrect. i said the priority of the itme is not it.

as a secod priority, do it; but without neglecting the first.

jai sri krishna! -madhav

Guest guest

<< all three are saying to me that i am not hindu >>

when you say you are a krishna devotee, 1,000,000,000 people will accept you as a hindu meaning a varnasrami or sanatana dharmi. many of them however are not as serious about dharma as you are, unfortunately

••••no, there's not question of my seriousness... the fact is that a spiritualist accept the guru as ultimate authority... otherwise you can put him in any religion but he's not a religious person, he's simply a materialist calling himself hindu, christian, muslim, buddhist or whatever

we share krishna, vrindavan, radha kunda, jaganaath puri

••••but not maybe the real meaning of these things.. that is more important

this earth, almost same design of body, same quality of soul, same time

••••:) we share this with everyone!!

even advaitis share many of these things with you and me

••••yes many things, but not the inner meaning of the spirituality, so why say that the religion is the same? for external things?

I am not talking about the religions that are invaded in india.

•••i am talking of the many groups that you call hindu but they have very different theories on extremely important things

gita/krishna talks about all dharmas within varnasrama. bhakti yoga is just one of them. is inclusion of advaita, devas/devis, karma yoga, gyan yoga, buddhi yoga, dhyan yoga in one gita is artificial?

••••no, but sanatana dharma is not all the dharmas written in the bhagavad gita.. sanatana dharma is

" sarva-dharman parityajya

mam ekam saranam vraja

aham tvam sarva-papebhyo

moksayisyami ma sucah

"Abandon all varieties of religion [dharma] and just surrender unto Me. I shall

deliver you form all sinful reactions, do not fear."

if a religious group even if you call it hindu says that krsna is not the supreme, i am their brother, i have a great pleasure talking with them, but i do not think that they are sanatana dharma. It is not obligatory to be classified "hindu" to have a civil relationship.. you cannot stretch the principles of religion to make an artificial big group for some political purpose

(prabhupada) ok, and frow where he came from?

•••from goloka vrindaban

from where he learned krishna bhakti?

••••from krsna

who said the parampara was not a hindu?

••••where krsna says in any scripture that "parampara is hindu"!!! find hindu in gita, upanishad, vedas..

but it us up to us hindus to define what it really means -sanatana dharma of gita.

•••i have explained that you are saying such thing as accepted by everyone, but it is not.. and most important it is not accepted by any authority

>>>why are you speaking to me of islam? >>

because to focus on it at this time is the priority.

••••yes it is a very important subject, prioritary, but it has nothing to do with spirituality and you will not solve the problem uniting opposite religions under the same muslim "hindu" name. So let us speak of this problem, let us find a solution, i am very interested and concerned.. but keep the religion out from this.

chaitanya's philosophy is achintya bhada abhada. simultaneously same and different.

•••••on a precise subject: we are in quality the same with god and different in quantity... who says that we are in quality and quantity the same with god is extremely different from chaitanya's message, tto different do be put in the same path... who says that exstence is an illusion and also krsna is made by illusion (mayavadi) id , in my opinion blaspheming, and i do not care even for a minute that you call me and him with the same (islamic) name.. hindu

HK's miss the priority or severity - who is HK's enemy - islam or advaitis.

••••neither native americans are my enemies, but nobody says that i belong to their religion... i have already said, this is not a religious matter

<<<<of course, spiritual master say the opposite and i have to follow you? >>

no, follow the original spiritual master - krishna.

•••yes .. through my spiritual master... do not be offensive and asuric

non violent japa and sanmirtana does not impress modern terrorists.

••••of course, fighting terrorism is a police's job, not devotees job

chanakya pandit was a brahmana, but he raised kshatriyas to fight asuras.

••••if you find a pure devotee brahmana as chanakya pandit giving you directly the title of ksatrya and the benedition to go in the battle i agree completely, but it seems to me that you do not care too much of brahmanas (hk or not) or spiritual masters (hk or not)... you are nominating and autorizing yourself without asking to any spiritual authority, if you need the addres of some (indian!! not iskcon!!) qualified brahmanas, recognized as pure devotees all over the world to ask some advice please ask to me, i will give it to you!

<< ••••you have said to abandone japa and samkirtan... (you are really a good preacher of sanatana dharma) >>

incorrect. i said the priority of the itme is not it.

as a secod priority

•••••nama is the first priority, kali yuga is war and injustice as a definition, the primary task is to go back to godhead, If we resolve the hindu-muslim problem but we do not go to vaikunta what's the use? i repeat... resolve the muslim-hindu affair and another problem will come.. this is kali yuga

but i invite you.. do you want the address and do you want to ask advices to sanatana dharmic brahmanas like a real sanatana dharma ksatrya warrior?

Dear Madhavji

What you are concerned with is the welfare of Hindus in General and are afraid whether they will be wiped out in the near future. This puts you on a materialistic platform.

The first lesson which you learn in ISKCON is "you are not your body, you are a spirit soul". If you analyse the characteristics of the soul, you may understand that the soul is unborn and does not die. Therefore, if the soul is unborn and does not perish, how can you say that it is a Muslim Soul or Hindu Soul or Christian Soul?

Thus you are identified as a Hindu, Muslim or Christian by the association you keep or by the family in which you have taken birth. You might have been a muslim in your previous birth and might have fought for a muslim cause, who knows? Now you are fighting for a Hindu cause because you may be associated a body of association which is propagating hinduism. I don't blame you, but you are on a totally material plane. It is with this bodily platform that you are identifying yourself as a Hindu.

What the HK's say therefore that if you are totally detached from the materialistic way of life you will realise the absolute truth and that is brahman. The HK's way of life is to make oneself and others happy by making them realise the true nature of God. Your goal is brahman and that is where you should reach. When you reach the level of Brahman, God will himself reveal to you his true nature. Till that time if you keep fighting between Hindu, Muslim, Christian, etc. God will never reveal to you his true nature.

In fact God is transcendental to all these religions. It is pathetic when you say that Rama or Krishna is a Hindu God and Allah is a Muslim God, etc. In fact these are bonafide names of the Same Supreme Personality of Godhead - Sri Krishna. It is only we who have created these distinctions.

Jesus Christ also acknowledged the existence of the Supreme - Why? Because He was also on the same transcendental platform.

Whether you are worshipping in a Rama or Krishna temple, mosque, church, etc., you are approaching Krishna directly. Only the way of rendition of worship is different. And this has been the bane of all unnecessary communal clashes over the last 1,000 years. This is mainly because of our conditioning in the materialistic way of life. You can discover God only if you understand that you are not your body.

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

<< You can discover God only if you understand that you are not your body. >>

Does ben ladin and his party understand this?

Do all the barbarian muslims who invaded in india and killed the hindus and destroyed temples understood this?

will they ever understad this?

if not, then is it perfectly all right for them to kill us and we saying "we are souls, not the body. so, any one is allowed to destroy our bodies and our temples without any resistance from us? let them go to haven by killing us, and we will go to haven by not resisting at all. There is never a need for kshatriya class of the varnaassrama."?

was arjun on material plane?

was krishna a fool when he said arnjun to fight?

was arjun a fool when he fought per krishna's instruction?

did arjun go to hell because he fought?

jai sri krishna! - madhav

Guest guest

<< the fact is that a spiritualist accept the guru as ultimate authority... >>

yes, guru is necessary. however, to divulge from the truth is not allowed. also notice that within any one sampradaya (parampara) different gurus sometimes have different messages. e.g. prabhupada's message is different from his guru-bandhus. now whom to listen when both gurus have same guru? to solve this dilema we have sadhus and shastra. also, eklavya learned from the moorti of drona. this shows that one can learn from the moorti of krishna and gita directly when one's guru's direction seems in doubt. one also must accept a truth one knows well. also, one can cnage one's guru any time, and one can have more than one guru if only necessary.

you have freeeom to stick with your guru 101%,

but I write for those who are free thinkers, and who search for truth, and who can analyse facts and situation,a dn who care to keep a secure place on this earth for KC for future generations.

<< •••i am talking of the many groups that you call hindu but they have very different theories on extremely important things >>

why care? they do not define hinduism. gita and vedas define hinduism.

<< ••••no, but sanatana dharma is not all the dharmas written in the bhagavad gita.. sanatana dharma is

" sarva-dharman parityajya

mam ekam saranam vraja

aham tvam sarva-papebhyo

moksayisyami ma sucah

deliver you form all sinful reactions, do not fear." >>

in the above verse, dharma means dharma of each varna.

now to surrender to kirshna means to listen to him.

and he says: yudhaaya krita nischaya..

<< if a religious group even if you call it hindu says that krsna is not the supreme,.. >>

why care, we care what krishna says in gita.

hinduism is defined by gita/vedas.

we can also help them understand it.

<< (prabhupada) ok, and frow where he came from?

•••from goloka vrindaban >>

jaladoota sailed from golok vrindavan?

so, then you know where it is, and can go there with $ 1000 and a day.

<< from where he learned krishna bhakti?

••••from krsna >>

so, bhakti siddhanta saraswati has place in parampara?

suppose if he learned for krishna, then why not we learn from krishna when he says: yuddhaaya krita nischaha..?

<< who said the parampara was not a hindu?

••••where krsna says in any scripture that "parampara is hindu"!!! find hindu in gita, upanishad, vedas..>>

how many times have i have to say that hinduism is just a new name for sanatana dharma or varnasrama dharma?

now name cannot be found in old scriptires. you aregu like a muslims who say god is allah only. no other name, not krishna, or jesus, or any othre name, just allah because koran says allah.

<< but it us up to us hindus to define what it really means -sanatana dharma of gita.

•••i have explained that you are saying such thing as accepted by everyone, but it is not.. and most important it is not accepted by any authority >>

Most people in the world know the word hindu and hinduism.

Your authority is a handful of gurus. let me give an example. when two persons or groups differ what kind of person prabhuoada is, then prabhuoada has right to say what he is because it is his name. similarly hindus have right to assert what hinduism is and i (a hindu) am saying it is what sanatana dharma is.

<< because to focus on it at this time is the priority.

••••yes it is a very important subject, prioritary, but it has nothing to do with spirituality >>

if islam is not chekced, then you and your genertions will not have freedom to practice "spirituality". becaue islam is a common enemy of hindu and non hindus, it is better to unite to fight islam. also note that while tehmuslims want islam all over the world, we hindus want islam out of india only. an anti-vedic invader cannot become a bonafide resident on the vedic land.

<< and you will not solve the problem uniting opposite religions under the same muslim "hindu" name. >>

bhakti, gyan, karma, yogas are already coming from one source - sanatan dharma (vedas, gita).

sankya yogau pruthak baalaah

pravdanti na pandithaah..

you bhakti yogi read gita, and gyan and karma yogi reads the same.

<< who says that exstence is an illusion and also krsna is made by illusion >>

they cannot define hinduism. gita defines hinduism.

So let us speak of this problem, let us find a solution, i am very interested and concerned.. but keep the religion out from this.

<< ••••neither native americans are my enemies, but nobody says that i belong to their religion... i have already said, this is not a religious matter >>

the matter that 9/11 occured, the matter that a mosque was built on the of Rama temple after destroying it, the matter that bamian buddha statue was shot at is religios to those barbarians. it matters because we all are kafirs - non muslims.

<< ••••of course, fighting terrorism is a police's job, not devotees job >> only a non kshatriya mind who does not understand the nature of terrorism warefare can say this.

simply put: terrorism is an assymetric warfare. no gov. alone can fight and win it. the whole polulace has to fight it in every possible way - vioelent if necessary, or non violent.

<< chanakya pandit was a brahmana, but he raised kshatriyas to fight asuras.

••••if you find a pure devotee brahmana as chanakya pandit >>

so it seems you did not find a pure devotee brahmana like chanakya as you guru. no offense to you or your guru, but it seems like it. if your guru is a pure bramnana, then tell him to raise kshatriyas please, and learn some kshatriya art and strategies. swaroop damodar goswami's disciples from manipur know shkatriya art/dharma.

<< •••••nama is the first priority, >>

here is a test to prove if it is correct:

suppose it is your time for japa, and teh news comes that yiur house is no fire and your mother or guru are a sleep in it. will you keep doing japa or run to save them?

suppose you went to a temple for sankirtan which is about to begin, and you find that a few terrorisa have come to the door with ak-47's and granades. will you keep doing sanmirtan or run away and call for help or better fight if you can?

of course anyone has freedom to make foolish choices.

<< but i invite you.. do you want the address and do you want to ask advices to sanatana dharmic brahmanas like a real sanatana dharma ksatrya warrior? >>

i request all the hindu and HK dharma gurus to come on interent to discuss and guide how to fight terrorism and how to keep india free from the invaded hostile and aggresive ideologies.

jai sri krishna! -madhav

The point is not whether Bin Laden has understood it or not. The point is whether you have understood it or not.

We should not fight on the basis that we are Hindus, or Muslims or Christians. We should fight on the basis of who is a demon and who is a demigod.

Because Osama Bin Laden is killing other people in the name of religion he is bound to become a leper in his next life as per the laws of Karma.

In case you also stoop to the level of Bin Laden, you will also suffer the same fate.

Killing in the name of any religion whatsoever is a sign of demoniac mentality and there is no sin if you do away with such people.

Arjuna killed demons and that was the religious principle. He was not a fanatic, he did his duty.

All those who kill each other in the name of religion are of a demoniac nature.

Look at the foolishness of the Indian Polity, we are fighting over a small piece of land called Kashmir when in fact 5,000 years before the entire earth was called as Bharatvarsha. Maharaja Yudhishtra and Parikshit were the emperors of the entire world and the capital was situated in Hastinapura i.e., now New Delhi

If all the people in the world turn to Krishna Consciousness, the world can again become Bharatvarsha and the world will be a safer place to live in. But for that, you have to wait for 4,27,000 years more.

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

also notice that within any one sampradaya (parampara) different gurus sometimes have different messages

•••on details... like a father who gives different instructions to different sons on the same matter

e.g. prabhupada's message is different from his guru-bandhus.

••••you definitely do not know what you are saying

now whom to listen when both gurus have same guru? to solve this dilema we have sadhus and shastra. also

•••you are speaking with no experience and competence of the matter.. and your goal is to bring people to disobey to the spiritual masters, a thing that is definitely asuric, adharmic and even anti hindu

but I write for those who are free thinkers, and who search for truth,

••••if you do not understand a simple thing that to achieve freedom and truth one has to be humble and follow how can you speak of hinduism and dharma? i have to betray hinduism to follow hinduism?

why care? they do not define hinduism. gita and vedas define hinduism.

•••there's no mention of this word and concept in vedas and gita

deliver you form all sinful reactions, do not fear." >>

in the above verse, dharma means dharma of each varna.

•••in your single interpretation... but if you are anti-guru, why not to be even anti-gita? who cares?

jaladoota sailed from golok vrindavan?

•••of course.. a pure devotee is with krsna and krsna is in goloka

so, bhakti siddhanta saraswati has place in parampara?

••••yes he does not teach differently by krsna

how many times have i have to say that hinduism is just a new name for sanatana dharma or varnasrama dharma?

••••if you want you can stop now... it is a your idea, not mine, not of the masters, not of the vedas

you aregu like a muslims who say god is allah only. no other name,

••••••you think everythime of muslims... you risk seriously to became a muslim in the next life

hindus have right to assert what hinduism is and i (a hindu) am saying it is what sanatana dharma is.

•••you have the freedom to say whatever you want about the matters in wich you feel competent.... if you do it in a public place i have the right to answer

if islam is not chekced, then you and your genertions will not have freedom to practice "spirituality".

••••it is not a religious problem.... it is a terrorism problem... so there's army and police, and they will punish the guilty not the muslim or the christian or the hindu.... the guilty

only a non kshatriya mind who does not understand the nature of terrorism warefare can say this.

•••••and you are the ksatrya? dissrespecting the guru tattva? not designed by any saint king and saint brahmin? do not mix social problems with religion

so it seems you did not find a pure devotee brahmana like chanakya as you guru. no offense to you or your guru, but it seems like it

••••it is clear that i do not want to make propaganda for my guru (indian.. from orissa!!), if you want to come with me to ask, AS A REAL KSATRYA, some suggestion and advices i have no problems, we will make friends

. if your guru is a pure bramnana, then tell him to raise kshatriyas please, and learn some kshatriya art and strategies.

••••yes... all this work and research in my life to follow a guru who's asking instructions by you... very good

Guest guest

<< Arjuna killed demons and that was the religious principle. He was not a fanatic, he did his duty. >>

similarly, we need to do our duty in the same spirit.

kill the demons, or better, kill the demoniac idology.

i mean help teh demoniacs give up the demoniac ideology from which we have been suffering for 1000 years.

jai sri krishna! -madhav

Guest guest

and i wish people do understand well which ideology produces demoniacs who invade other countries, destroy others' temples, and enforce forcibly their demoniac ideology on others and their own children.

it is very foolish to forget who acted as your killer enemy, and what ideology caused that animocity.

jai sri krishan! - madhav

<< Bhagavad Gita is not a hindu book, >>

true. gita is for all the mankind of all the times and all the places and planets.

however, only we follow it and we preserved it for milleniums for the world.

so, we say it is our book.

but it is for all.

Guest guest

"however, only we follow it and we preserved it for milleniums for the world."

you???? are you or the indians 5000 years old?? were you sanatana dharmi (hindu means nothing) in all these lifes??

bhagavad gita is protected by krsna.. also against your will to distort it for political materialistic purpose

Jai Ganesh

"however, only we follow it and we preserved it for milleniums for the world."

Re

(you???? are you or the indians 5000 years old?? were you sanatana dharmi (hindu means nothing) in all these lifes??

Who are you? Hindu may not mean anything to you but to us it is synonym of sanatan dharma, so stop insulting us.

If you knew anything about sanatan dharma you would not ask if we Indians are 5000 years old. Since we are born of this land and love this dev bhumi it must be due to our good karma, this is the land where we worship the forefathers, and we would be failing in our duty if we failed to preserve what they sacrificed their precious life for.

Re

(bhagavad gita is protected by krsna.. also against your will to distort it for political materialistic purpose )

Sure Krishna protects, but god helps those who help themselves.

From very little I know of maadhav, his agenda is not political, he cares for Hindu Dharma and for that I salute him.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

you personally and every indian citizen are not 5000 years old...maybe 100... but not surely 5000..

so bhagavad gita was protected not by you but by innumerable people that now is in vaikunta, in saturn, in the moon, in france, in palestine, in hell, in africa and so on... and you maybe, in the previous life were making war to india...

so you identify yourself with a nation that's your nation only since a few years ...

this is maybe hinduism.. but not sanatanadharma

bhai ganeshprasad ji,

thanks for understanding me correctly,

and acting in the spirit of hindu unity.

so far, we 2-3 are here united, and we need thousands with one voice and one purpose. we have to work for it and keep faith in krisha's help for our success.

may you gather real hindu friends around you and united with you. so i pray to krishna.

Jai Ganesh

Re

(you personally and every indian citizen are not 5000 years old...maybe 100... but not surely 5000..)

I must give credit to your intelligence or lack of it, I had understood your original posting, if you paid a bit of attention to my answer to it you would not again suggest that we think we are physically 5000 year old, no one here are in any illusion like that.

Therefore I post my answer underneath again, if you need any clarification I will be happy to oblige.

((If you knew anything about sanatan dharma you would not ask if we Indians are 5000 years old. Since we are born of this land and love this dev bhumi it must be due to our good karma, this is the land where we worship the forefathers, and we would be failing in our duty if we failed to preserve what they sacrificed their precious life for.))

Simplified, the soul eternal, our karma, our duty to our parents our forefathers and matrubhumi. Bhumi in which the lord himself incarnates, the sadhus and sant roam the land barefoot to give their mercy where maa Ganga flows, forgive me if I feel attach to this pavitra bhumi, if I can not appreciate this tangible things how can I appreciate the supreme ?

Re

(so bhagavad gita was protected not by you but by innumerable people that now is in vaikunta, in saturn, in the moon, in france, in palestine, in hell, in africa and so on...)

How do you know I was not there (not that I am saying I was) are you trikal darsi?

All the same I still feel duty bound to my ancestors, if they are in hell it is my duty to pray for them and if they are in vaikunta it is my good fortune also.

But how can I forget their sacrifice that is the point

Re

( and you maybe, in the previous life were making war to india...)

I care for the holy Dham and that is important to me.

Re

(so you identify yourself with a nation that's your nation only since a few years ...

this is maybe hinduism.. but not sanatanadharma )

You are simply stating your opinion on Hinduism and shows your prejudices for us Hindus, you assume our patriotism for the holy dham some how lacks our understanding of the sanatan dharma, as if to say you know sanatan dharma more then those who fought for it and died to preserve it, were some how just materialistic and on bodily concept.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

How do you know I was not there (not that I am saying I was) are you trikal darsi?

probability.. so high that if we say impossible we surely win

I care for the holy Dham and that is important to me.

so do not speak if you do not want answer to objections... care and thats enough

You are simply stating your opinion on Hinduism and shows your prejudices for us Hindus

i simply read that you assume that indians are protecting bhagavad gita since 5000 years.. and it is wrong. Because there's not an entity "indians", this is simply a material identification. You are eternal and only in the last birth you're indian. If you sustain and promote some material identification, you are not defending gita

you assume our patriotism for the holy dham some how lacks our understanding of the sanatan dharma

wrong, it is not patriotism, if you destroy the religious principles, at the end of your war, maybe you will obtain india but not bharata varsa, land but not tradition

as if to say you know sanatan dharma more then those who fought for it and died to preserve it

you are not died.. and indians are not died. If they were died they were died..not indians or pakistani. The matter does not requires a big pandita to recognise if you are preaching dharma or not

Jai Ganesh

Re

(probability.. so high that if we say impossible we surely win)

Sorry you lost me here

Re

(so do not speak if you do not want answer to objections... care and thats enough)

Sorry I did not know I needed your permission.

Re

(i simply read that you assume that indians are protecting bhagavad gita since 5000 years.. and it is wrong.)

Not just 5000 years but the people of this land has done so since the beginning, the soul is identified by the body it is residing in there is no other way to praise them and praise them we must.

Re

( Because there's not an entity "indians", this is simply a material identification.)

Material or otherwise it is not a nonentity, anyone born has some sort of identity, the real identity is to be searched for, and this land we call India has all the available facility to do that, we salute those who preserved it against all the odds.

Re

(You are eternal and only in the last birth you're indian. If you sustain and promote some material identification, you are not defending gita)

Tell me about it, I am fortunate to be associated with it, it is my good karma some how or other this gave me opportunity to inquire in to the supreme, for that I am thankful to my ancestors, should I disown them simply because I know in theory I am not this body but the eternal soul. Should I forsake the duty towards my forefathers?

and what are we doing, simply saying protect the dharma, it under threat from Xian and Islam their aim is to over run us, convert us heathens and kafirs.

We invoke the age old saying dharmanu rakshina raksitha what is material about this?

Re

(wrong, it is not patriotism, if you destroy the religious principles,)

Who is propagating to destroy religious principles?

Re

( at the end of your war, maybe you will obtain india but not bharata varsa, land but not tradition)

We already have India, what war are you talking about?

We are striving to keep the tradition going it is under threat as mentioned above, if they have their way you either be killed for being kafir, or condemned to eternal hell for being heathen.

re

(you are not died.. and indians are not died. If they were died they were died..not indians or pakistani. The matter does not requires a big pandita to recognise if you are preaching dharma or not)

You have no concept of preserving the tradition or protecting the dharma, and those who died doing it you have no respect for them, dharma to you is simply the eternal nature of the soul and its relation to the supreme, but this is not some thing you just read in the books, like Sankracharya said no amount of grammar will help at the time of death.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

"Sankracharya said no amount of grammar will help at the time of death."

yes.... "bhaja govinda mudha mate..."

not "be an hindu integralist..."

Jai Ganesh

sri Sankracharys said a lot more beside bhaja govinda, but this is not the point of discussion.

We are talking about protecting the dharma.A lot of Hindus were killed simply because they wanted to chant these names,but islam called them kafirs and punished them.

but if you want to preach bhaja govinda (which is very nice) go preach to islam and see how far you can go.

yes i want to worship govinda without any hindrence, and you know what govinda means one who protects cow.

so help save cows on vedic land that will also be a step in right direction, bhaja govinda.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

"but if you want to preach bhaja govinda (which is very nice) go preach to islam and see how far you can go."

many are doing it

Jai Ganesh

"but if you want to preach bhaja govinda (which is very nice) go preach to islam and see how far you can go."

Re

(many are doing it )

what like you preach to us bluntly that we are wrong?

do they say to them that they are mudhas that they are sinful for killing the cows?

do they tell them atleast on this vedic land there is no place for other barberic ideology?

Jai Shree Krishna