IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bodhichitta

buddha

Rate this topic

Read Bhagavad Gita as it is and you will get the proof.

Whenever we go wrong, we sub-consciously say “I must have done something wrong in my last birth, that is why I am suffering now.”

In chapter 4, text 4 of the Bhagvad Gita, Arjuna asks Sri Krishna

“The sun-god Vivasvan is senior by birth to You. How am I to understand that in the beginning You instructed this science to him?”

In 4.5 Krishna says:

“Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember all of them, but you cannot, O subduer of the enemy”.

Guest guest

So that does not prove much. The buddha also could remember all his past lives. This is just the mind stream. Buddha says that we do not inherently exist beyond our 5 aggregates. the the self does not exist as the knower.

Guest guest

all glories to srila prabhupada

consciousness is the proof of atman, prabhupada said that all the time. If prabhupada said it, there is no doubt about it.

Guest guest

White skin and blue eyes is the proof to the superiority of the aryan race. If Hitler says so then it must be true. All glories to blind fanaticism.

The same analogy could be used for Biddha too. So how come you are sticking to Buddha blindly. Is it not fanaticism. You asked for Sanskrit verses and when Gita verses are shown you blame us.