IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Converse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

By nature I dont speak more, Wanted to know whetehr we have to converse more with people. I sometimes feel that it is useless speaking some non sense with people as its a waste of time.

"I sometimes feel that it is useless speaking some non sense with people as its a waste of time."

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm sure thats not what u meant,

it is funny though.

Smiles all-round Radhe Radhe..

--------------------

<font color="red"> Sri Radha-Krishna harinama is the cure </font color> (anti-virus)

<font color="red"> criticizing is the disease </font color> (virus)

That depends on the person. I do not think it is something that krishna makes us decrease or increase our speaking abilities, but krishna does say to Narada that he does not want to be in Vaikunta, nor does he want to be where people offer him yagnas and everything. All he wants to do is sit near his devotees who are talking about him. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

It is said that a devotee is silent. Silence means speaking only of Krsna.

I have also read that when we have to interact with mundane people we should do so as we would speak sparingly with people at the market as we hand them our money.

It is said that a devotee never reveals his mind to a non-devotee. I learned the truth of this one the hard way recently suddenly talking real to sadly fallen people and then being ripped apart. If only I could just accept from the authorities on everything. Anyway, it is written that a devotee does not share his heart with mundane simple people. So let it be done.