IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
tovishal2001

Where are All asuras,rakshas?

Rate this topic

hi,

i wonder about one thing that..like there was Shri.Krishna before Kaliyuga..and so also there were families of rakshas(evil or what u call).Now after Shri.Krishna left earth,surely there must be some asuras(rakshas families) left behind somewhere on earth alive.Now i read that Aryans were what we r now.They are our purvaj(we r from their families).Now my question is where these all asuras(rakshas) went in kaliyug???? I am sure their families r still on earth.Only difference is that we don't know who they are!!!.

Also my second question is who are these americans?,british?.Are they also aryans's families?(I don't think so :P ).Where they came from?So please some1 put some light on this respect with some rigid reasons. Thanks you.:)

I wish I could help more. Your question just reminded me of an old Soprano episode.

Tony and his crew are torturing some Jewish guy over some hotel deal. The Jewish guy is very stubborn and won't pay up even as they are starting to torture him. He starts talking about how his people are used to it afterall these centuries.

He then looks up at Tony and says," Yeah, like the Romans, they ruled over us for awhile but where are they now?" while laughing mockingly.

Tony(an Italian) looks down at him and says sneeringly,"We're right here!"

With the onset of Kali-yuga the links between the world of Nagas, Rakshasas and our world gradually all but closed. They exist in a different time and space continuum and travel between these worlds is very difficult. Some demons mated with humans and their descendants are alive and quite well. Some UFO researchers think aliens are actually coming from the world of Nagas and Rakshasas. It is a very murky subject...

Guest guest

in gita ch. daiva asura sampad vibhaga yoga

krishna describes qualities of suras and asuras.

these qualities can be found in any family.

prahlada was a son of a great daitya.

children of many great men are fallen.

so blood relation does not count.

the greatest asuras at this time are:

ben ladin, saddam, those who blew up twin towers, etc.

some politicians all over the world are like asuras, more or less. in catholic church many pastors are found to be asuras. those hindus who mistreated shudras in the past are like asuras. those who distroyed thousands of our temples were asuras. they are still around in india.

jai sri krishna! -madhav

who blew those twin towers.I still have doubt.But yes laden,saddam are asuras and bush(politician) too. :-)

asuras live in different time and space continumm? OH!

then we we meet them before end of kaliyuga then bcoz still lot time left! 4,27,000 years.And surely science will reach them.Maybe we will fight some WARs with them!

Oh..whole picture is going scarey now.When i started thinking about kaliyuga after 4,00,000 years i wonder about one thing whether EARTH will exist at that time??????

Because pollution is such increasing i m sure life on EARTH won't exist at that time.Them maybe it will be like shown in that movie TOTAL-RECALL (yes! schezvweggner movie!).

Ooops..its all scarey.But thanks that Shri. Krishna will take AVATAR(kalki) to save us. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

But what if Shri. Krishna didnot take AVATAR?? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

These Asuras, Daityas, Danavas, Raksasas, Yatudhanas, Dasas, Dasyus, Panis, Kalakeyas, Vidyadharas, Gandharvas, Yaksas, Bhrgus, Angirases, Virupas, Garudas, Suparnas, Kinnaras, Nagas, Pannages, Kabandhas, Bhutas, Pretas, Pisacas, Pitrs, etc were or are people like you and me.

Mediterraneans, White & Black Caucasians, Negroids Armenoids, Alpines, Australoids and Mangoloids lived here around 3500 BC in the region of Sapta Sindhu (skulls and skeletons excavated in Mohenjo Daro). Some came a bit earlier and some a bit later. Now a war of words going on that the Lord gifted this ‘Aryavarta’ to the Aryans, solely and wholly, just the way Jerusalem was gifted to Abraham by none other than Yahweh, and that the Aryans are aliens, a crooked master race that destabilized the ‘indigenous’ populace . ‘Evidences’ and ‘counter evidences’ are many but only the Omniscient knows the truth.

The great Yadava Krishna has some asuric origins ; Asura Guru Sukracharya’s daughter Devayani married to Yayati gave birth to Yadu, the great-great grandpa of Krishna.

The son of great Asura king Hiranyakasipu was Prahlada and his Grandson was Bali; So Vishnu, it is said , killed Hriranya kasipu (as Narasimha) and Bali (as Vamana). You will see a war between two leading clans, between myths and planted stories. King Visrava had two wives. From Idavida was born Kuvera(kubera), who became the master of the Yaksha tribe. Kesini gave birth to the three, Ravana, Kumbkarna & Vibhishana. Ravana became the master of the Rakshasa clan. ( Don’t be afraid, the Rakshasas were not devilish and cannibalistic tribe as is made out to be) The King Bali ruled Kishkinthai ( Kishkindha) in present day Karnataka. region of India. Ramayana of Valmiki describes the Kannadigas as Vaanara!

The Kuru Vamsha that later established Bharatha dynasty. In old Persian the Kuru (Kurus) is Cyrus. So Pandavas and Kauravas or the Kurus are the descendent of Cyrus the Great. There is a

Hindu god called Skanda and a book called Skanda Puranam ; the great Skanda is none other than Iskanda(Iskandra) who is Alexander the Great (who came upto India and ruled some parts through his representative.). Alexander was worshipped in Greece during his life time, later he was worshipped in Rome, Tigris Valley and the Middle East, with slightly varying mythology.

If you wanted to identify the Rakshasas, Asuras, Daityas, Pisachas, Yakshas and Kinneras, well a vast majority of us are them only or a mixture of them. So if your idea is to annihilate these dushta kulas (wicked clans) you have to take a few nukes from Bush on loan, because the numbers come close to a billion!

Oh Omniscient One, lead us from the unreal to the real; From the darkness to the light; From death to liberation.

May we see each other as the perfect one. May we come to realize who we are. May we come to see each other as the Buddha. And to see our own reflection in a star.

saravesham svasti bhavatu

saravesham shanti bhavatu

saravesham purnam bhavatu

saravesham mangalam bhavatu

may all beings dwell in happiness

may all beings dwell in peace

may all beings attain oneness

may all beings attain auspiciousness

And ...lokah samastah sukhino bhavatu

may all happiness be unto the whole world

Regards

Srihari Srinath

Guest guest

The asuras and rAkshasas are currently ruling this world as Presidents, Kings, Generals, etc.

Isn't it obvious?

Guest guest

The Rakshasas were one of the four groups that made up ancient Lanka, as is written in the Ramayana. In those days Lanka was known to its inhabitants as Suvhela, Suv means Four and so four hela tribes. Today you have the combined group known as the Sinhela. The Sinhela to this call there nation Heladiva to this day.

Guest guest

The asura are always misunderstod, what seems to ignored is that the oldest sanskrit records gives a very clear idea that the Asura were a force of Good and not Evil.

<<in kaliyuga everyone is an asura

if we were sura (=saint, divine) we were in vaikunta >>

If this were true, then there was need for the hippies to become hare krishnas. it iss the xians who say all are sinners, not we, the vedic people.

krishna in gita describes asuric mentaity in

davia asura sampad vibhaga yoga.

you will find such people all over the world.

those who follow or align with an asuric ideology are asuras also.

asuras have become very sophisticalred in this kali yuga.

now they come in disguise of suras. this puts more burden oh teh suras to know very well the charcteristics of an asuric mentality. krishna has made this easy for us by giving gita.

Guest guest

There are two kinds of beings in this world Demons (Asuras) and Demigods (Devas).The difference between them is that one the Demigods accept that there is a Supreme Being above them and act accordingly and the Demons donnot accept that there is any authority above them, namely the existance of God.

These two beings described in the Vedas are simply describing the mentality of people, therefore those who have some religious inclination are described as being Devas and atheists are described as being asuras.

As you can see people in the modern age fit into both categories.