IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

BIBLICAL EVIDENCE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

These 10 Bible prophecies said that Israel would become a country, that it would be destroyed, that the Jews would be scattered worldwide and persecuted, that the Jews would have a worldwide impact, and that they would return to Israel. Today we are able to see evidence that each of these prophecies are being fulfilled.

1. The Jews would have their own country

Bible passage: Genesis 15:18

Written: perhaps 1400 BC

Fulfilled: 1400 BC and in 1948

In Genesis 15:18, the Bible said the descendants of Abraham (Abram) would have their own country, between Egypt and the Euphrates. This prophecy has been fulfilled more than once. About 3400 years ago, the Jews first established Israel. Then, about 2900 years ago, Israel divided into two kingdoms, called Judah and Israel. Both kingdoms were later conquered by the Assyrians and Babylonians. But, in 1948, the Jews regained independence for Israel. It was the first time in 2900 years that Israel was both united and independent.

Here is Genesis 15:18

On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said, "To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…"

2. Jacob saw a vision of Israel's future

Bible passage: Genesis 28:10-15

Fulfilled: Throughout history

In Genesis 28:10-15, the Bible says that Jacob, who lived about 4000 years ago, received a vision from God about the future of his descendants (the Jews). The vision accurately foretold the future of the Jews. Here is our summary of Jacob's vision:

1. The Jews would have Israel as their own country. This was fulfilled about 3400 years ago when the Jews first established Israel.

2. The Jews would be scattered worldwide. This was fulfilled when the Jews were forced out of Israel more than 2500 years ago by the Assyrians and Babylonians and again about 1900 years ago by the Romans.

3. The Jews would have a worldwide impact. Jews have had a tremendous worldwide impact in science, art, literature, economics, music and theology. The worldwide spread of Christianity began about 2000 years ago by a group of Jews who were followers of Jesus.

4. The Jews would be brought back to Israel. This began to be fulfilled during the late 1800s when many Jews worldwide began returning to their ancient homeland. They re-established Israel's independence in 1948, after 19 centuries of exile and persecution throughout the world.

Here is Genesis 28:10-15

Jacob ... had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. There above it stood the Lord, and he said: "I am the Lord, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. I will give you and your descendants the land on which you are lying. Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east, to the north and to the south. All peoples on earth will be blessed through you and your offspring. I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

3. God will save the Jews and destroy their enemies

Bible passage: Jeremiah 30:11

Written: sometime from 626 to about 586 BC

In Jeremiah 30:11, the prophet Jeremiah said the enemies of Israel will be destroyed but that the Jews will never perish. History has many examples of how nations have tried to destroy Israel and the Jews:

• In about 721 BC (about 2700 years ago), Assyria destroyed the northern kingdom of Israel. They tortured, killed and exiled many Jews.

• In 586 BC (about 2600 years ago), Babylon destroyed the southern kingdom of Judah. They killed and exiled many Jews.

• In 70 AD (about 1900 years ago), the Romans killed an estimated 1.1 million Jews and destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple.

• In 135 AD, the Romans killed an estimated 580,000 Jews and exiled many others.

• In the 1930s and 1940s, the Nazis killed an estimated 6 million Jews. The Nazi plan, called the "final solution," was to kill all Jews.

Since then, millions of Jews worldwide have returned to their ancient homeland. Today, Israel again is a vibrant, independent country. But, the empires of the Nazis, Romans, Babylonians and Assyrians have vanished. Today, we can judge with our own eyes as to whether Jeremiah was correct when he said, 2600 years ago, that the enemies of the Jews would be destroyed, but that the Jews would be preserved.

Here is Jeremiah 30:11

I am with you and will save you,' declares the Lord. `Though I completely destroy all the nations among which I scatter you, I will not completely destroy you. I will discipline you but only with justice; I will not let you go entirely unpunished.'

4. The Jews would face many disasters and difficulties

Bible passage: Deuteronomy 31:16-17

In Deuteronomy 31:16-17, the Bible said that the Jews would face many difficulties if they turned away from God. And, according to the Bible, many people in ancient Israel did at times turn away from God and worship the false gods of pagan Gentiles. This prophecy of persecution has been fulfilled many times. During the past 1900 years in Europe, for example, Jews were often heavily taxed, robbed of their possessions, stripped of their civil rights, forced into ghettos, tortured and slaughtered. Government leaders and church leaders at times banished the Jews from living in Spain, England, France, Belgium and Italy. During the Crusades, Jewish villages were often destroyed and men, women and children were burned alive. Those centuries of persecutions culminated with the Holocaust of the 1930s and 1940s, when the Nazis killed an estimated 6 million Jews. When Israel reclaimed independence in 1948, the surrounding countries invaded and tried to destroy the tiny nation.

Here is Deuteronomy 31:16-17

And the Lord said to Moses: "You are going to rest with your fathers, and these people will soon prostitute themselves to the foreign gods of the land they are entering. They will forsake me and break the covenant I made with them. On that day I will become angry with them and forsake them; I will hide my face from them, and they will be destroyed. Many disasters and difficulties will come upon them, and on that day they will ask, `Have not these disasters come upon us because our God is not with us?'

5. The Jews would be scattered worldwide

Bible passage: Deuteronomy 28:64

Fulfilled: 721 BC, 586 BC, 70 AD, 135 AD

In Deuteronomy 28:64, the Bible said the Jews would be scattered worldwide. This prophecy has certainly been fulfilled. Take a look at the explanation of the Jewish "Diaspora," which means "scattering," from the Columbia Encyclopedia, Fifth Edition: "… by 70 A.D. Jewish communities existed in Babylonia, Syria, Egypt, Cyrene, Asia Minor, Greece, and Rome. Jews followed the Romans into Europe and from Persia and Babylonia spread as far east as China. In modern times, Jews have migrated to the Americas, South Africa, and Australia. The Jewish population of Central and Eastern Europe, until World War II the largest in the world, was decimated in the Holocaust. Despite the creation of the state of Israel in 1948, the vast majority of the Jewish people remains in the Diaspora, notably in North America, Russia, and Ukraine."

Here is Deuteronomy 28:64

Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods--gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your fathers have known.

6. The Jews would have a worldwide impact

Bible passage: Genesis 12:2-3

In Genesis 12:2-3, and in Genesis 28:10-15, the Bible said that the descendants of Abraham and the descendants of Abraham's grandson, Jacob, would be a blessing for people worldwide. Jacob is the father of the 12 Tribes of Israel (the Jews). In 1898, Mark Twain wrote an essay for Harper's New Monthly Magazine that discussed how the Jews have had an impact on the world:

" … the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of stardust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also way out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world, in all the ages; and had done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it. The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Roman followed, and made a vast noise, and they are gone. Other peoples have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all… All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?"

Here is Genesis 12:2-3

"I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

7. Israel would be partitioned by other nations

Bible passage: Joel 3:2

Written: about 400 BC

Fulfilled: 1900s

In Joel 3:2, the prophet said that the nations of the world will be judged for having scattered the people of Israel and for having "divided up" (or "parted" or "partitioned") the land of Israel. Christian scholars believe that this is a prophecy that will be fulfilled during the End Times. But, portions of the prophecy already have been fulfilled. The Jews have been scattered to nations throughout the world, and the nations of the world have divided up the land of Israel. On November 29, 1947, when the United Nations General Assembly approved a motion to partition the land, which at that time was called "Palestine." The partition plan divided the land into two separate states, one for Jewish people and another for Arab people. Today, that partitioning is interlocked with many political problems as the Jews seek to reclaim the land promised to them in the Bible (see Genesis 15:18, Genesis 28:10-17 and Genesis 35:9-12), and the Arabs seek to create a homeland for "Palestinians" - Arabs who have lived in that land for many generations.

Here is Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

(NOTE: "Jehoshaphat" means "the Lord judges.")

8. Israel would be restored and repopulated

Bible passage: Ezekiel 36:8-10

Written: between 593-571 BC

Fulfilled: late 1900s

In Ezekiel 36:8-10, the prophet Ezekiel said that the Jews would return, rebuild and repopulate their fallen cities. Ezekiel, according to the Bible, lived about 2600 years ago during the time of the Babylonian Captivity, when many Jews, including Ezekiel, were taken as captives to Babylon. After the Babylonian Captivity ended, many Jews left Babylon and returned to their homeland. But about 1900 years ago, the Jews again were forced into exile, this time by the Romans. However, since the late 1800s, millions of Jews have returned to their ancient homeland. And, once again, they have been rebuilding and repopulating their ancient cities. In 1948, there were about 600,000 Jews living in Israel. Today there are about 6,000,000. And more Jews throughout the world are returning to Israel each year.

Here is Ezekiel 36:8-10

"`But you, O mountains of Israel, will produce branches and fruit for my people Israel, for they will soon come home. I am concerned for you and will look on you with favor; you will be plowed and sown, and I will multiply the number of people upon you, even the whole house of Israel. The towns will be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt.

9. Jesus' life was foreshadowed by the prophet Isaiah

Bible passage: Isaiah 42:1-9

Written: perhaps between 701-681 BC

Fulfilled: About 2000 years ago

In Isaiah 42:1-9, the prophet Isaiah speaks of a servant of God who will be a light to the Gentiles (non-Jews) and bring justice to the world. Christians believe that Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of this promise. Jesus' teachings govern the lives of Christians throughout the world. There are an estimated 2 billion Christians worldwide. More people follow the teachings of Jesus than those of any other person in history.

Here is Isaiah 42:1-9

"Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations. … In faithfulness he will bring forth justice; he will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. … "I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness. "I am the Lord; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols. See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you."

10. Jesus said His words would never be forgotten

Bible passage: Luke 21:33

Written: about 30 AD

Fulfilled: At this very moment

In Luke 21:33, Jesus said that regardless of what happens to the world, His words will never be forgotten. Here we are 2000 years later and the words of Jesus are all around us: There are 2 billion Christians worldwide and the Bible is most circulated book in the world. Of all the people who have ever lived, can you think of a single person who could have made this claim more effectively than Jesus - that his words would never be forgotten?

Here is Luke 21:33

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Guest guest

These 10 Old Testament passages were written hundreds of years before the birth of Jesus. They foreshadowed and foretold many events of the life of Jesus, including that He would be the Son of God and that He would be born in Bethlehem.

1. God's salvation would reach the ends of the earth

Bible passage: Isaiah 49:6

Fulfilled: 32 AD

In Isaiah 49:6, the prophet speaks of a servant of God who would be a light to Gentiles (non-Jews) so that God's salvation could reach the ends of the earth. Christians believe that Jesus is the fulfillment of this promise. Jesus and His followers who helped spread Christianity about 2000 years ago have certainly been an inspiration to Gentiles - there are now about 2 billion Christians worldwide. And Christians believe that salvation is available to anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as their savior.

Here is Isaiah 49:6

"It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth."

2. God promised another prophet like Moses

Bible passage: Deuteronomy 18:15-18

Fulfilled: about 5 BC to 30 AD

In Deuteronomy 18:15-18, Moses told the Jews that God would raise up another prophet like Moses. After Moses, there was a succession of prophets, including Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel, and finally Jesus Christ. Jesus was very much like Moses: Both were delivered from death as infants. Both were prophets. Both performed miracles. Both were leaders. And both were intermediaries between God and man. No other prophet is as much like Moses than Jesus. Moses led the Jews out of the bonds of slavery in Egypt into the Promised Land of Israel. Moses died shortly before the Jews entered Israel. Jesus leads people - anyone who accepts Jesus as their Savior - out of the bonds of sin and into the Promised Land of Heaven. Jesus died for our sins so that people could enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Here is Deuteronomy 18:15-18

The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me (Moses) from among your own brothers. You must listen to him. … The Lord said to me … "I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him."

3. Isaiah foreshadowed the virgin birth of Jesus

Bible passage: Isaiah 7:14

Fulfilled: 5 BC

In Isaiah 7:14, the prophet delivers what many Christians consider to be a dual prophecy, one that was fulfilled symbolically 2700 years ago, and one that was fulfilled literally with the birth of Jesus about 2000 years ago. The symbolic part of the prophecy correctly stated that a political alliance that threatened Jewish sovereignty about 2700 years ago would fail in a short amount of time. That amount of time was defined as the amount of time that it takes for a child to learn right from wrong. But, Christians believe that this prophecy has a second meaning, that there would be someone born of a virgin, who would be referred to as "Immanuel," which means, "God with us." According to the New Testament, Jesus was born of the virgin Mary and is the Son of God. Because He is the Son of God, Jesus literally can be referred to as "God with us."

Non-Christian scholars have challenged this interpretation. They say that the Hebrew word "almah," which is the word that Christian Bibles translate as "virgin," actually means "young woman." It is true that "almah" means "young woman," however, the Bible never uses the word to refer specifically to a married woman. And the Bible makes it clear that unmarried women are to be virgins.

Here is Isaiah 7:14

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and [*] will call him Immanuel.

* either "he" or "they"

4. The Messiah would come from the tribe of Judah

Bible passage: Genesis 49:10

In Genesis 49:10, Jacob is blessing his 12 sons. This blessing was also a prophecy. Jacob told his son Judah that his descendants will be rulers and that one of his descendants will be an ultimate ruler. According to the NIV translation: "The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs and the obedience of the nations is his." Christians believe that this is a reference to Jesus Christ who will establish an everlasting kingdom in the future. Jesus was born about 2000 years after Jacob died. Jesus' ancestry is traced back to Jacob's son, Judah, in Luke 3:23-34 and in Matthew 1:1-16. Today, about 2 billion Christians worldwide follow the teachings of Jesus.

Here is Genesis 49:10

The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs and the obedience of the nations is his.

5. The Messiah would be born in Bethlehem

Bible passage: Micah 5:2

Written: sometime between 750-686 BC

In Micah 5:2, there is a prophecy that many Christians point to as evidence that Jesus is the Messiah. In this Bible passage, Micah said that a great ruler would be born in Bethlehem, a small town in southern Israel. Jesus was born in Bethlehem, as recorded in Matthew 2:1, about 2000 years ago. Aside from being the spiritual leader of 2 billion Christians worldwide, Christians believe that Jesus will return in the future to rule over an everlasting kingdom.

There is disagreement regarding the translation of Micah 5:2. Some people say that the reference to "Bethlehem" is simply a reference to the bloodline of King David. Other people say that it is a reference to the town of Bethlehem. However, as explained in the book of Matthew, Jesus meets both criteria - He is a descendant of King David and He was born in Bethlehem.

Here is Micah 5:2

"But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times."

6. The Messiah would be preceded by a messenger

Bible passage: Isaiah 40:3

Fulfilled: 27 AD

In Isaiah 40:3, the prophet writes about a person in the desert who prepares the way for the Lord. Christians historically have believed that this passage foreshadowed the life of John the Baptist, who played an important role in laying the groundwork for the ministry of Jesus Christ. Jesus was born shortly after John the Baptist about 2000 years ago. The book of Matthew records many events of the life of Jesus and of John the Baptist. In Matthew 3:1-2, it says: "In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the Desert of Judea, and saying, Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near."

Here is Isaiah 40:3

A voice of one calling: "In the desert prepare the way for the Lord; make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God. Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain. And the glory of the Lord will be revealed, and all mankind together will see it. For the mouth of the Lord has spoken."

7. Daniel predicted when an anointed one would be rejected

Bible passage: Daniel 9:24-26

Written: about 530 BC

Fulfilled: about 33 AD

The prophet Daniel was a Jew who lived during the time of the Babylonian Captivity, about 500 years before the birth of Jesus. During Daniel's lifetime, the Babylonians had destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple and had taken many Jews as captives to Babylon. Daniel, while in Babylon, delivered a prophecy of what would happen during the centuries that followed. Here is our summary of Daniel 9:24-26:

1. There would be a decree to rebuild Jerusalem.

2. Jerusalem and the Temple would be rebuilt.

3. Then an anointed one (messiah) would be "cut off" (an idiom for "rejected" or "killed").

4. Then Jerusalem and the Temple would be destroyed again.

All of these events later happened, in the same order in which they are described in Daniel 9:24-26:

1. After the Medo-Persians had conquered the Babylonian empire about 2540 years ago, they ruled a vast empire that included the land of Israel. About 2446 years ago (about 445 BC), Persian king Artaxerxes gave permission to the Jews to rebuild Jerusalem, which was still in ruins after having been destroyed earlier by the Babylonians.

2. The Jews rebuilt the Temple and the city of Jerusalem.

3. Then, about 2000 years ago, Jesus entered Jerusalem as the Messiah who had been promised by Old Testament prophets. But, many people rejected Jesus as the Messiah and He was crucified by the Romans.

4. About 40 years after Jesus was crucified, the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple. (The Temple has not been rebuilt since then).

Here is Daniel 9:24-26

"Seventy `sevens' are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy.

"Know and understand this: From the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven `sevens,' and sixty-two `sevens.' It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble.

After the sixty-two `sevens,' the Anointed One will be cut off and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.

Click here for more details about Daniel 9:24-27.

8. The Messiah would enter Jerusalem while riding on a donkey

Bible passage: Zechariah 9:9

Written: between 520 and 518 BC

In Zechariah 9:9, the prophet speaks of a future king presenting himself to Jerusalem while riding on a humble donkey. This foreshadowed something that happened about 500 years later: As explained in Luke 19:35-37, Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey and presented Himself as the Messiah, the King.

Alfred Edersheim, a Christian Jew who lived during the 1800s, studied ancient Rabbinical writings, and said that Zechariah 9:9 was often interpreted as being about a Messiah. In the book, "The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah," Edersheim wrote: "The Messianic application of this verse in all its parts has already been repeatedly indicated. We may here add that there are many traditions about this donkey on which the Messiah is to ride; and so firm was the belief in it, that, according to the Talmud, `if anyone saw a donkey in his dreams, he will see salvation' (Ber 56 b)."

Here is Zechariah 9:9

Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion! Shout, Daughter of Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and having salvation, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

9. Jesus was betrayed by a friend

Bible passage: Psalm 41:9

Written: about 1000 BC

In Psalm 41:9, King David wrote a prayer asking for mercy in his last days. In this prayer, which Christians believe was inspired by God, David wrote about a betrayal at the hand of a close friend with whom he had shared bread. This foreshadowed something that happened years later with Jesus. As explained in Matthew 26:47-50, Jesus was betrayed by Judas, one of the 12 apostles, shortly after Jesus and the apostles had shared bread during the Last Supper. Jesus was crucified by the Romans a short time later.

Here is Psalm 41:9

Even my close friend, whom I trusted, he who shared my bread, has lifted up his heel against me.

10. Zechariah foreshadowed the betrayal of Jesus for 30 pieces of silver

Bible passage: Zechariah 11:12-13

Written: between 520 and 518 BC

In Zechariah 11:12-13, the prophet spoke of a person being paid 30 pieces of silver to betray someone. This foreshadowed something that happened to Jesus about 500 years later. As explained in Matthew 26:15, Judas was paid 30 silver coins for his betrayal of Jesus. Judas told the Romans when and where they could arrest Jesus without being surrounded by a large crowd of Jesus' followers. But, as explained in Matthew 27:5-7, Judas later tossed the money into the Temple (the house of the Lord) and the money was used to buy a potter's field as a burial place for foreigners.

Here is Zechariah 11:12-13

I told them, "If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it." So they paid me thirty pieces of silver. And the Lord said to me, "Throw it to the potter"--the handsome price at which they priced me! So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them into the house of the Lord to the potter.

"This is the message of the Bible: that God graciously provided the gift of salvation through one supreme self-sacrifice in the person of the Lord Jesus" That is the message of Lord Jesus and I will leave it like that. As to the Bible vs. Vedas argument: you do not leave a challenge unanswered when it comes to you uninvited. It is bogus to claim all world's scriptures are equal. Such distinction apply even to Vedic texts. Tolerance is one thing, but false religious claims should be checked.

Guest guest

My Dear Yasonandana,

You repeatedly used the word "war". Are there any in my words that provoke annoyance? Please correct me if I did. I am just a simple devotee of the Lord Jesus, and it will be my greatest appreciation to be corrected and ask forgiveness especially for my sins. For what is the purpose of my joining here if I cause confusion rather than truth?

I am praying to the Lord that in my simple way, i can impart the truth amidst the doubts and confusions of the emerging different practices and religions.

So help Us God.

Ms A.

I also fail to see any signs of war... just a debate. It is very Vedic to have healthy open debates, provided both sides are honest and have pure intentions. However, I mostly try to open up the eyes of people who do not know God at all. I dont go to Christian sites to "enlighten" them about Vedic wisdom. People who do things like that are usually just neophytes in their own tradition, proud to be "on the right track" ;-)

"doubts and confusions of the emerging different practices and religions."

there's nothing EMERGING , everything authentic is there from eternity

"For what is the purpose of my joining here if I cause confusion rather than truth?"

you are here to satisfy your sense of superiority, you are not joining because you are anonymous, you are trying only to create confusion, because you, starting with the belief that your idea is right and others are totally wrong, you judge things without knowing them

to state that A is better that B or C i have to know A, B, C.... and you don't know...... so why judge? how can you impart your truth to me if you do not even know what you are asking to me to reject?

change computer, car, wife, house, town, clothes... WHY, do you know what i have now? are sure that you are proposing something better? are you sure that for you is not better to reject yours and accept mine?

""doubts and confusions of the emerging different practices and religions."

please explain what is the confusion, or you are saying that there's confusion..... randomly?

Are there any in my words that provoke annoyance?

Are all those words yours? Or did you just copy and paste from somewhere else without giving the credit?

...i can impart the truth...

Telling statement that. Thanks but we are only interested in receiving knowledge about God from self-realized souls who themselves have seen the truth.

Guest guest

I was wondering about a few things after reading the whole thread.

1.Just try a search on archeological findings or continuing research to find bibilical sites or facts. No doubt you would find hundreds of webpages dedicated. But try it on Vedic sites, the two webpages on under-water city of dwaraka state that more research is needed but there is lack of funds. Forget about religion, there are no funds even for pure scientific research. But there are satellite pictures and studies to find Noah's ark on Mount Ararat ( which end with inconclusive results).

Authencity can be presented for many religions given the "funds". The amount of effort spent of finding physical proofs to claims in religious texts may suggest something about the aggressiveness of "believers" to have proof for their "beliefs". Just as they doing in investigation of temple under babri masjid.

2.About the predictions of Bible, the incidents are to be taken as "foreshadowing" something in future. All the predictions refer to Jews and their homeland.

But more predictions have happened of a obscure sage from South India and his writings. But alas, he is not popular enough to have a world following of his book and his followers are simple village folk to have his predictions investigated.

There are lot of prophecies made by many. We just happen to recall those of which actually happen and forget that those same people made some false prophecies too.

3. As for backing up religious claims with scientific facts as a way of rational thinking, think again. We dont know a lot scientifically. It isnt' hindu physicists who are talking about Multi-Universe and that what we see as one universe is not what it seems.

And also, we dont know about scientific knowledge of ancient people too. Before assuming them to be ignorant, try remembering they did a lot 4000yrs ago we could even believe until 100yrs ago.

Lastly, no one can completely be unbiased. It is part of the environment we are brought up that effects our way of thinking (if someone wants proof of that too, they can easily find it in psychology section ). And something true to you need not appear to true to others. If we can't have an open mind accepting the contradictions to our beliefs, then we may as well believe that blood flows in waves in our body.

SDK

" ye charithra choosina ye munnadi garvakaaranam" ( there is nothing to be proud of in any [one's] history) -- SriSri

Is that why we are quoting this dork?

The guy knows nothing about religion. Yet he writes as though he thinks he does, making it even below stupidity, and like way too offensive for this assembly.

Just because it is in print or in cyberspace, or just because some idiot has a doctorate does not mean we have to be subjected to such trash.

God, man. Have some discrimination.

Guest guest

I wonder if gHari completely missed my point.

Historical proof, archeological studies, predictions and rational thinking alone doesn't make religion. Belief is what makes religion. I was trying to make that point following all the messages I read above on historical claims and rational thought.

I am sorry if I completely failed to do that. And also, I am sorry to intrude if this assembly thinks(believes?) knowledge and religion are mutually exclusive and people with ph.ds are not entitled to follow a religion.

SDK

"ye charithra choosina ye munnadi garva kaaranam" (there is nothing to be proud of in any[one's] history)- SriSri

Guest guest

FYI: Modern humanity did not exist 2 million years ago. That time was when the initial battle between the lineage that would eventually develop into the modern human race and the neanderthal race. 10,000 years ago, as the Ramayana states, is a more quotable fact. And yes, I do agree with you about the "grassroots" of the Bible, but you also must remember that though the stories do come from God, it was translated and written by priests. And priests can be pretty picky, especially when it comes to saying that God is their God and no one else's....

(PS.-i have nothing against priests whatsoever)

Guest guest

I dont have anything against Bible or christians' belief in it as the better god's words.But since you people convert using money and guns(american indians,goan hindus)i have to ask these questions.

1)If a person cannot reach god unless he is a christian what happened to the billions of pre-colombus era red-indians?They werent christians because they never knew such a religion existed.So according to bible they all went to hell,right?that too permenant hell.

If we follow this rule of bible "all non-christians go to permenant hell",what about aborginees in australia?What about billions of chinsese and Indians who never knew jesus till 14th or 15th centuries?They all went to hell?

Does this argument of Bible sounds logical?Does it fit the "kind god" whom you tend to portray?

According to Bible Great souls like Gandhi,buddha, went to hell,since THEY WERENT CHRISTIANS.But sinners like Ted Bundy(Who murdered hundreds of women after torturing them to hell)are in heaven since they were christians.

If a religion says Gandhi went to hell and Ted Bundy went to heaven is that right?

<< 1)If a person cannot reach god unless he is a christian what happened to the billions of pre-colombus era red-indians? >>

and what happened to the bilions of pre-columbus era ancestors of post jesus xians? are they all in hell?

i do not think so, but then the xians need to explain how did they go to haven.

Guest guest

Because they are evil. Under the guise of bible they expand their ego, converting like their bible tells them to. What won't they do to convert someone?

Guest guest

THis person called unregistered who says Why the Bible, admits that the Koran or QGor-AAn of Moh,amad which is said to be from GabriEL Jebre-YL & from ILAH or ELAAH which is ELoH, has much more similarity to Bible BHibhlia than either BHibhlia or QGor-AAn has to BHagaVWad Geeetaaaa Krrrshnra DLaaama Boodztha CYaetanya VWishnroo type books. THis is certainly true. THe QGor-AAn has AAdam, AAdam's wife (H,awaaht, HQKaawath, Eve), Nw,h, & I mean comma , to be under the h, & Nw,h is Nohqkaa or Noha or Noah, or in Atlan Mu accent, N W KQ AA maybe, pssibly 11,500 years ago when Atlan destroyed themselves with laser airplane radar TV style technology in war, although that Atlan Mu stuff I don't get from Bible BHibhlia, Koran QGor-AAn, nor BHagaVWad Geeetaaa of Krrrshnra DLaaama, nor ZTHammaPada of Sidzthadltstha Gaotama Boodztha SYaakya Mooni, but I get Atlan Mu stuff from Gene Scott PH.D., James CHurchward, Georges Ivanovich Gurdjieff (Gyodlgyes YIvan6Itch Gwdldyiyev), Edgar Cayce, CHarles Berlitz, Maxine Asher, the Aluminaut submarine, Plato book Timaios & Kdlitias, the Atlan Mu Lumania History of the Golden Ages websites on this TV typewriter computer www internet, & the name from Atlaaan called H W ZTH AA N, or Hooothzaaan, & probably the Hawvai-i Kumulipo Akua name Teavwe, which I bet was in ancient Mu called Tiaowi or something like that, T Y AA W Y, like TAO, Aztec Greek hElenikos TEO, & Edgar Cayce's Tiaowi stone crystal laser aircraft thing of energy, or whatever it was, but QGor-AAn has Abraham Ebraahym, Ishma'EL, Isaac, IsraEL Ia'qob, Iosyep of Coat Stripes, Moses, AAron, Mary the sister of those 2, Moses'es mom (Iohqkabed), Saul, SamuEL (the prophet naby who said Saul will be your king melekh), David or DHawidh who had PHoenician Old IsraEL alpha-bet, David's wife Solomon's mom (BathSHeba), Solomon, Queen or Commanddress (Emdla-aht, Imra-aht) of SHebha (Makkedah, Belqgys), hidden smokeless fire beings that Solomon had, some of which had been evil (tornadoes with lightning in them? hurricanes with lightning? lightning itself? are those what jen are?), ELiJaH (AELYaHW, corresponding 'arab word should be YLYAAHW, not Greek Roman ELyaas), ELisha', corresponding 'arab word should be YLyasa', not Alyasa', & Bible said ELiYaHW & ELysha' were JOEish of Coat Stripes, not Jews, & Koran has Ionah, Iyob (Job, Aywb), EzekiEL (Y*hqkez*qkEL, ZTHaky-YL, ZTHaa-Al Kefle), 'ezra ('ozayr), ZakarYAA the papa (ab) of Iohan the Baptist (Y*HoHQKaanan, Ioanes, Yah,yaa, corresponding Esmaa'YLy ('araby)(Ishma'ELite) word should be YAAHoH,anaan, & Iohan the Water-Splasher, QGor-AAn has Mary (Miryaam) the mom (om, im, ema) of Y*shw'aa the Mashyhqkaa, Yasw' the Masy,h, & Iesouys the KHdlistos (Yasw' is a beeter word for Iesvs Christvs than the illogical 'ysaay), & GabriEL, & MikhaEL. & Koran has the wife of the PHara'oh Fer'awn Piraa- King of AEGyuptos HQKemet Egypt Copt HQKebt Mis,r at Mosheh Mwsaay Moses time, the PHara'oh who drowned at 1,453 BC, THothmes the 2nd of Nubian dynasty after hUYxos dynasty, & that wife of THothmes liked Moses & Y*HoWaH ELoH, which corresponds in 'araby to Yaa HoWaH ELAAH or YOHaWaaY ELAAH, & she rejected her bad Nubian husband. Lot also, terrorized by the Sodomite abominators, was a hero in Torah & QGor-AAn. Now I"d like to ask Mr. or Ms. unregistered of Why the Bible: Why do you say the Bible is historical, & verified, but the QGor-AAn is not? THey are the same specific history of prophets, nebhy-ym, nabywna, nabhyey, naby-yna, are they not? Or female nebhyoth, nabyaat. Like QGodl-AAn says the Midianite (an Abrahamite tribe, related to Genesis 14:13 Hebrew 'eber 'ibhry which doesn't mean Jew or IsraEL only or even mainly, but Hebrew includes Edom, Ishma'ELite 'arabs, Midian, Moab, Ammon, & others)....I was saying, QGor-AAn says the Midianite Madyanite wife of Mosheh Mwsaay Moses Moise, S,iporah, S,iborah. If QGor-AAn has ILAH or ELAAH like Torah ELoH, & Yaa & Hw (Hoo, Hu) like Bible Nebhy-ym & KHothwbhym has YaHW (IaHU, EEaHOO), & Koran has HaWaaY like the Fall, Rise, Change, Desire type word HoWaH of Y*HoWaH in IsraELite Bible KHothwbhym Books, & almost all the major prophets are in Bible & Koran both, that they share in common, then by what stretch of the human imagination, pray tell me if ya know, could Bible be verified by history, & Koran NOT verified by history? In additioon to all that, the Bible's ELoHYM cult & its "trinity" cult (a word not even in the Bible, but Father, Son meaning Iesouys Y*shw'aa, & in YsraELy Holy Wind Breath Spirit female are in Bible, but in Greek hEllenikos Wind Breath Spirit is neutral(sexless) or male), Bible's ELoHYM & trinity cults are DEFINITELY authors of some quite serious CONFUSION, which absolutely ELoHYM & trinity are so hopelessly illogical & contradictory, no poosible history could EVER verify such brazen lies! THe proof that ELoHYM & trinity in Bible are the authors of confusion is very easy. ELoH means 3 or more of ELoH, 3 or more Jehovahs, which is utterly stupid, insane, & ridiculous by definition, & you know that, so quit your phony lies, or you'll burn yourself at your own stake or with your own IsraELi bombs. Not that "innocent" describes the hideous evil Moors & Turks, who imitated the SPQR Romans & Buyzantiuym KonstantinoPolis & evil Y*hwdahite Jew S,edeqkYaH in IeremIaHU 29 in the Yahweh Jerusalem Bible of Alex Jones & evil Yosyepite JOEish Coat Stripes Ba'aL devil queen Izabel & evil AAshwr Assyria & Baabhel Babylon, & what Morocco Maraakesh Mauritanian Moors & Tu"rk Tatar Osman Ottomans imitated in those earlier creeps, was kidnapping slaves, cutting men's balls off, homosex, to mame a few, like ZedekIaH's & Jezebel's eunuchs, so Moors & Tu"rks were evil imperialist fascist creeps, not followers of the holy GabriEL prophet naby Mo,hamad. But "trinity" (or what Bible BHibhlia calls Father, Son Iesus, & Perfect QKodesh hAghios Windy Breath Spirit) is illogical paradox contradictory. Proof: Let's assume that Bible was telling the truth, EuyvAnggelion Iesouys part of Bible, when it says Father = Son = Holy Wind Breath Spirit = YHWH. Okay, if that's what you want to call historicly verifiable, then how do you explain Matth. 20:23, Mark 10:40, Mark 13:32, Louykas 12:10, Iohan 5:30, 8:16,28, 12:49, 14:28, & last but not least, QGor-AAn CHapter the Mesa Maa-edaht Table Banquet which is CHapter 5: Vrs. 116, 117, or 119, numbered differently in different 'abd ELAAH Ywsof 'aly QGor-AAns. THis proves that the EuyvAnggelion Iesouys Y*shw'aa part of the Bible BHibhlia KHothwbhym Books contradicts its own crazy self, but QGodl-AAn Koran agrees with those many EvAngel Bible BHibhlia verses that say Iesvs Iesouys Y*shw'aa Yasw' Esho' says he's not YHWH ELoHaa THeos Devs. Not that "logical" can be applied to the crazily-mis-spellled phony name ALLaH or ALLLaaH, either. THe real & true Esmaa'YLy, Ishma'ELite, 'araby, name of ILAH or ELAAH, is to be known as Semitic 'eberite Genesis 14:13 Abe-style cognate to Yis*ra-AELite word ELoH. But ALLaH is ridiculous, as is ALLLaaH with, yes, ridiculous 3 Ls! AL = THe, & it's not only male as Espaynyol EL is. But LaH or LLaaH doesn't mean anything at all! & you so-called Moslems out there, you know ILAH or ELAAH is real, & you know AL is THe, & LaH or LLaaH doesn't mean anything! So why do you cover up the truth, when you know it? Are you gona believe in the true Semite Abe cognate ILAH or ELAAH like IsraELi ELoH the true One, & then turn phony & say the haywire meaningless name ALLaH or ALLLaaH to ruin your religion? Tell me, if you know. & if not (wa la-w la-oo lam) he'd gone before, a word form Rabbinical CHerisher Sustainer Sir Master of thee you singular male, sabaqga kalemong men Rabe ka, it would'ave been judged decided clearly between them males, la qgodheya bayna hem, & indeed of them males for sure into of a shaky doubt from him(the strange Tower of Babel confused language male word the Rab of Sky & Rth put forth), of a what be disturbing paranoid doubt, wa ena hom la fy shakeng men he morybang. ALLaH or ALLLaaH certainly is a disturbing shaky doubtful & illogical & badly mis-spelled word. ELAAH confused your languages, IsraELites (JOEish, Levite, Jewd), & KHristos, & Eslaam! Over there in India, SYinzthoo or SYindhu River & Gang-ga River area, the name Krishna is phony! THere's no ri! THey lie! I bet it's really KRRRSHNRA like my name Kirsch in the non-German Irish USA Canadan aksent, in which "retroflex cerebral" Irish Eireann RRRR is the only val sound, between the K & SH. THe fat CHinese Jong Gwo or EAst Asian statue "Boooda" is a fake. THe real Boodztha was from North India BHaadlata & thus lookt like a dark race European! & he wasn't a celibate statue, he was a living real man with a wife & son, Yasyozthadlaaa & DLaaahoola, but he was celibate part-time. I bet he was never fat, & he didn't like being fat or skyinny, he wanted average moderate middle thickness. But he was ridiculously thin for a while, but it didn't work right, so he quit that. Ho Tei was a true fat smiling CHina man. He seems to have been a Boodztha-ist, too, not just a Taao or Daao person of the native Jong Gwo religion. I never thot Kong Fu Tsu Confucius was a religion; I just thot maybe he was a philosophy. I don't know. SYinto of Niphon Tokyo & Zadosht of Yaezdaon Yraon Persyao don't interest me much. But NihonJi Japanese say Isyi Zetaisyin Kame as well as Bootsoohh or Bootsooda. But I say ADE (add, eh, not eyd) instead of GOD, & AGYE in Russian (A7E in Pycckuu DLoosskyeey Rwsskyiy) instead of Russian Pycckuu BOG (607), you know why? Because GOD & BOG(607) look like the evil Ba'aL upside down in PHoenician Old IsraELite (Joe Coat Stripes 9 tribes, Levite 1 tribe, Jew 2 tribes), but ADE & AGYE(A7E) look like the Holy Hallow ELoH upside down in Old PHoenician IsraELite. I really mean Russkyiy Gamma, not 7. You know why BALL sounds bad! Ba'aL! So I say AEOHH instead of BALL. ELoH!! But do you know why STAR & ASTRO sound heathen, abomination, bad, evil, Babel, Kana'an, fake cult? THink about it. IeremIaHU (Yir*m*YaHW) & EzekiEL HezekEL (Y*hqkez*kqAEL) may help you see why. Ed Asner knows about that evil woman, so does Gene Scott PH.D. & the stupid 'Iraqis invited the crazy USA to invade them by 'Iraq ('edlaaqg) weakening their own spirit by naming a motel that evil STAR ASTRO sounding she-name, sounds like ESYTHER & EASTER. But that motel is also called another anti-Moslem name in pagan moshrek 'Arabi---the fake 'arab name Palestine, Falastdyn, form Greek hElleniks & Romans using a name from Pilishtd, PHilistine, even though IsraEL is the true Khristian Moslem name, that true KHristian Masy,hy 'arabs & Moslem 'arabs know Esdlaa'YL or Esraa'IL is a true Christian Moslem 'arab name of a holy Ur Caldee Kaas*dy cuneiform Abe 'eber style prophet, Ia'qob, not that phony fake name Palestine Falastdyn of Goliath Jaalwt & Deleelah. Samsun is a town in supposedly part-Moslem Tu"rkiye. SHimshon, Sunshiny. From not I*hudah Jewd, but from tribe of Daan, Dyn or Deen in Esmaa'YLy. Actually it's Esraa-YLy. QGaydaar is Esmaa'YLy. Genesis 25, Ishma'EL. Of Abe the 'eberi. I bet Krrrshnra = Boodztha is ELoH = ELAAH. I mean, does Krrrshnra sound like Christian a bit, or what? THere's gudda be, there hasta be, only 1 Divine Deity for all Universes, otherwise, you gud a dem mess. Krrrshnra is much more ancient than the word Christian. I think Krrrshnra was from BC 4,387 til BC 4,262, when BHagaVWad Geeetaaa was ritn, I bet! ----FNEESH*N FNEDIK FNADIK, hezekelkarl@ Karl EzekiEL HezekEL Mohamad Kirsch, SLick Soissons Callahan, PowhatanJazz, 4795 Opal Cliff Drive, Santa Cruz Calif. 95062 USA the land of PowhatanJazz (not the US of Brasil of America, not the US of Mexico of America, but our own specific PowhatanJazz.) EvAngel part of Biblia says if you seen Iesus, you've seen Heavenly Father, but it says Nobody has seen THeos ELoH Y*HoWaH at any time. THat means neither Iesus nor Heavenly Dad is YHWH ELoH THeos Deus Devs. So I bet the Heavenly Papa might just be the Angel what gut Maryam pregnant without doing seks. Maybe that Angel was MikhaEL, who coulda bin Adam or Noha (more accurate spelling) re-incarnated, who were both Heavenly Dads to our ancient heman race or species. Didn't Iesus say Iohan the Baptizer was re-incarnated of the JOEish non-Jewdish ELiYaHU? But Yohan the Baptizer denied it! Strange! Iesus was born 2 BC late Sept early Oct, I bet. Jewdish feast of trumpets time. Maybe Tishrey moonth. EzekiEL HewzekEL was 586 BC. Mohamad was 622 AD, June or July, the Escape from Cube Town of Abe, Al Makaht. I bet the Heavenly Dad was Iosyep of Arimethea, hoo iz sumwun the discipuli were likely to have seen, around the times they seen Iesvs Y*shw'aa. I bet Ioanes Pavlvs Secvndvs Karol Wojtyla is an agent of YHWH to infiltrate the VICARIVS FILII DEI corruption of Roma. In that vicarious substitute he is of filial son of Divine Deity male, Latinvs title on Pope's fish-head PHara'oh hat, the Roman numerals add to 666! But if blue-eyed Karl would just change it from FILII to FILIO, it would be 665, no problem! I already changed SECVNDO to SECVNDVS, to get rid of THAT 666, & you can change DVX CLERI to DVCVS CLERI to get rid of THAT 666! Don't despair, use igenuity! Make the Roman numerals come out to a better number! We can get him to do it! Like Ronald Wilson Reagan, 6 letters thrice, can be Winston instead of Wilson. Harold Robert Wilson the Hadleh Krrrshnra DLaaama guy of Santa Cruz could change his name from Robert to Roberto. Number of letters isn't same as Roman numeral value of letters, anyway. Revelation ApoKaluypsos 13:18. Koran QGor-AAn Chapter Rah,maan DLa,hmaan Compassionate Merciful Womblike, not Chapter 55, but I bet it's 54, & did you know there may be a 29th book of Acts Praxis Pdlaxis, but in CHapter Rah,maan Comp[assionate of QGodl-AAn: Vrs 24, it says, "& for Him, of the Straight-Plowers, points of light going straight in sky, SHips, the what be Smoothly Sailing Gliding Built Developing females be, into of the Bay Harbor River Sea, like of the Cosmic Knowledge Forever Landmarks Mount'ns Flags." Yasw' Al Masy,h ben Maryam didn't gyit crossified in the GabriEL QGodl-AAn, he plum up & done escaped from Roman torture, he did! Izn't dhat neat? I thod it wuz neat! QGor-AAn Koran CHaptr 4 the Ladies al Nesaa- : Vrsez 157, 158, 159! WHAT crucifying did they males do to him? (it sez.) THat's what THEY think. WHAT do THEY know? (Koran sez.) Actually but rather, it waz meyd tw uppeer dhad hee wuz gyitn kyilld on dhat mean old slab crux. Well actually, ELAAH lifted (rafa'a) him up to Him. DHe CRVX stauyvros staff s,alyb s,alabh slab s,libwa s,liwa didn't stab our guardian angel J.C.! Koran saves Jesus'es life! DHat's greyt. DHat's classic. Dawid Dayan Richter Din would like dhat. THC hemp of Thomas Jefferson is not narcotic not sedative not a cola coffee stimulant like tobacco. THC hemp is a psychedelic (not hallucination-generator) (delic means showing what's there) of Genesis B*Rae-shyth 1:29,30,31. Koran 6:38, animals hav siddeez like us hewmiez, so let 'em be, & eat no flesh, milk, egg, hunny, or rotn likr. Avoid harsh refined stimulants & depressants. Read Boo Hoo Bible by Kleps. I could rembl on fr evr. So AAee bedr kwit nal.

Guest guest

I noticed on a supposed "copy" I thought I kept of what I thought I said, that when I tried to say ELoHYM in YsraELy means 3 or more of ELoH, the damn paper saved said I said ELoH means 3 or more ELoH, which is wrong. PLease correct this mistake if you find it in my typings to you.

Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Jews and all others. It is there in everyone except that some of us do not invoke it. We prefer to invoke God while others prefer to invoke the Demon and so the trouble starts with the neighbour and than your office mate and than your relatives and later the rest the world. That is how the demon when invoked works its way from the bottom to the top. So please do not invoke the Demon, let it sleep till D-Day. Invoke God and be happy with life in this world.

Guest guest

I'm Karl EzekiEL HezekEL Mohamad Kirsch. You invoked GOD. THat's a demon. THe baby-burning demon husband name Ba'aL according to Solomon SH*lomoh of 3,000 years ago, he'd take one look at your word "GOD", & he would see your "GOD" & Russian Rwsskyiy Pycckuu name BOG (607) if all in 3 capital print letters each, as looking remarkably similar to Ba'aL upside down. Hey, Barney, in case you haven't been paying attention to what I'm saying, it's not my fault for noticing this. Gene Scott PH.D. the Bible preacher on TV of whom I am King's House 13,328 which = 7 x 7 x 16 x 17, which is a very odd numerical co-incidence because at the time in Aptos Rio del Mar when I got that mumber fromoo them I was saying 16 or 17 times 108 MonoTHeist Hadleh Krrrshnra prayers daily, which for me was a solid justification of my Bible & Koran & not a contradiction to them, well anyway, Gene Scott said Jesus talked more about the devil than he did about Jehovah (notice I didn't invoke the demon name GOD like you did) & that means, if you're sane, you don't accuse the heroic underdog who's fighting AGAINST the devil, of invoking the devil. I invoke the truth about the choice between ADE (add, eh, not eyd) & GOD who is the devil. ADE looks like ELoH upside down in PHOenician IsraELite. It's not my fault that trinity brainwash cult is telling lies against itself. Unity of ELoH THeos, with Iesus being a holy prophet, is the truth. It's not my fault that ELoHYM is a clear fraud. I said ELoHYM means 3 or more of ELoH which is 3 or more Jehovahs, which is insane by definition. So you say I'm invoking a demon? THen could you please tell me in no vague or slippery terms just exactly what demon I'm invoking, since I had the definite impression I was invoking the scientific & emotionally spirited fight against demons & their lies. I get the impression by your vague & slippery use of the undefined term "invoke" that you're trying to twist what I say to mean that (1) You are shocked & embarassed by the fact that I expose demonic LIES & corruption & phoniness in the standard-brand religious brainwash cults, & I clearly gave what's wrong with ALLaH or ALLLaaH, that AL =THe & LaH or LLaaH mean nothing at all, & everything else I showed what's wrong with religions as currently culotified, including one of the biggest brainwash cults, the Pope Catholic CHurch of Inquisition of Loyola & Dominic Guzman & Torquemada, with its Pope fish head PHara'oh hat's slogan, VICARIVS FILII DEI, whose Roman numerals add up to 666 of Revelation 13:18, & in case you still haven't noticed, I always give a cure for each one of these things that's demonicly wrong with all these brainwash cults, I always give a cure, did you notice that? Like ELoH or ELoHaa the cure for Ba'aL, or don't you care about ELoH? Do you even know what ELoH is, or do you care? Hey, wake up, sleepy head, turn your brain on, Barney, thinking might be a new experience for you. THe kind of person you are, you probably think ELoH is some demon. Well, I'm sorry to inform you, Barney, ELoH is not a demon. Trying to censor people who are trying to expose demonic LIES for what they are is itself demonic, in case you didn't know. THat's what I listed, perhaps too wordily on my part, under my (1). Now, for (2), Once you realized how heavy duty & hard hitting & precision aimed my exposure of the standard-brand religious cult LIES is, you twisted the whole picture around by some sneaky ju-jitsu ju-do to pretend that most people will be so dense & asleep & unable or unwilling to read what I typed, that they'll actually believe your LIE that I, Karl EzekiEL HezekEL Mohamad Kirsch am the one who's "invoking" some demon or other, whatever that means. What exactly do you mean by "invoke" anyway? Use as a word or words in a sentence? THen in that case, if no one is allowed to "invoke" a demon, then no one could ever accuse a demon or criminal or liar of anything! So you, Barney, if you're doing what I think you're doing, would be the first to nail Iesus to the cross slab. Although Moh,amad's QGor-AAn would prevent you, that means GabriEL would prevent you, from torturing & killing Iesus Christus, because Koran saved Jew Jesus'es life. I hope you don't think GabriEL is a demon. I know a lot of you hopelessly brainwashed English USA people of all races think Moh,amad is a demon, that kind of anti-Semitic hatred against Semitic Moh,amad I'm quite prepared for. But if you hate the ELoHistic Semitic history of Moh,amad, you undermine your own Semitic Bible religion. & if you hate the Indo-Aryan or SYinzthoo-AAdlya-Gangga SnsKrrrt MonoTHeist religion of Krrrshnra culture, with dark blue skin & black hair & black eyes, Indo-European, which proves the absurdity of calling it "EAstern", when it's WEST of European Vladyivostok & AUstralia, if you hate my truth about MonoTHeistic KRRRSHNRA DLAAAMA BOODZTHA CYAETANYA, then you undermine your own USA Canadan Irish English accent when you say "Christian". Yeah, there's demons in us all, alright, even in Almighty ADE (add, eh)(not eyd). Since everything is in ELoH Y*HoWaH by definition. I expose the demons I talk about for what they are, in no uncertain terms , & I GIVE THE ELOHISTIC CURE FOR EVERY ONE OF THEM, as you would have known if you had read what I wrote with your brain functioning. On the other hand, Barney, you cleverly hide your demons, with a short little bunch of words about the mysterious un-defined word "invoke". If by "invoke" you mean "advocate" or "be in favor of", I have never invoked any demon. You want to try to prove me wrong? Did you read those Bible EvAngel Jesus verses I gave, including the EvAngel Jesus verse in the Koran? Jesus said he's not Jehovah. It's not my fault for reporting this fact. If you refuse to look at the evidence, that's your problem. THat goes for every religious brainwash cult I accused, not just the Christ cult. I also like Peter Nivio Zarlenga & Tom Paine.

Guest guest

Well, it'll be a long, long time before I'm able to put back all the carefully-thod-out wrdz that the damn stupid idiot computer TV typewriter brutally erased for no reason at all, for the 46th or I-don't-know-how-many-eth time it'e done this to me, at many different websites, but at least I wanted to say that TIME magazine & National Geographic preach to us that Moh,amad & his 'arab Ishma'ELites were Mongols, an obvious damn LIE, & a lot of so-called "Christians" including Mormons preach to us that all the Bible prophets from Adam & Eve to Jesus & Mary Magdalene were blond albino arctic English French German Polish Swede Finland Lithuanian Lyenyingrad Pyotrbwrg St. Petersburg pale northeners of the globe. THis is an obvious LIE. & the Wallace Fardh ELiJaH Poole Muhammad Nation of Islam & RasTafaris & Stokely Carmichael Kwame Toure preach to us that Noah & Abraham & Moses & Jesus were dark chocolate shin tight-curly-hair equatorial African Swahili Masai Kasai Ngandanjika Kiluba Nuba Ganda Tshiluba Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ibo Ewfik Eche Bamileke Bakweri Beti Bamun Banjun Wolof Bambara Mandinko Songhai GHana Timuktu Malinke Baule BaCongo BaBembe BaLari Bene Lulua Bena Kanyoka Zulu Swazi Lesuto Kwa Watutsi Hutu Rwanda Zimbabwe, well this is an obvious LIE. THat's only a fraction of what I done up & wrote, folks, but they like mindless damn robot fools done plum erased a lot more than I typed here this time, & hey, they shouldn'ta hadda oughta done that. As basketball coach Angius said at Blackford High in San Jose in the 60s. Angius called his self "T.G.W.F., THe Great White Father", & he had brown orangish-grey skyin, black swarth eyes, & black swarth hair, like a Pakistani. You know what the difference between a Pakistani & a North India is? THe Pakistani is Judeo-Christian like Mohamad & eats bloody damn flesh. But the Koran is the only religious culture that saves Jesus from gyetn crossified ta deth. Actually the Koran & Bible sez ya eyn't spowstda eevn eet enny dem blud. Ya ken't dreyn id aaoot, there'z still some in the flesh, but try telling that to the blood-drainers & blood-eaters. I'm already gyitn trnd intw an eyp Krrrren sez, kuz AAee'm not spowstda wrrrk on the lidl ol Sabbath, Friday sundown ta Sadrdey sundelln. So I bedr kwit nal, beefor it's tw leyt. A korss, ya know it's alreddy tw leyt. I'm so skrwd ap, it's anbaleeeevubble. Oh, well. SLAN. DIA DHUIT.