IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Who is Dada Bhagwan?

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

There was a Hindi film called Bhagavan Dada (comedy),

in which this person was acting as a guru, so I think it means 'who is Guru' (Spiritual Master), Dada meaning authoritative, or it could mean somebody thinks of himself as Bhagavan..not sure really.

Guest guest

Posted Image

On a June evening in 1958 at around six o'clock, Ambalal Muljibhai Patel, a family man, contractor by profession, was sitting on a bench of a busy platform number three at Surat train station. Surat is a city in south Gujarat, a western state in India. What happened within the next forty-eight minutes was phenomenal. Spontaneous Self-realization occurred within Ambalal M. Patel. During this his ego melted totally and completely. From that time onwards he became completely detached from all thoughts, speech and acts of Ambalal and he became a living instrument of The Lord for salvation of the world through the path of knowledge. He called this Lord, Dada Bhagwan. ‘, This Lord is fully manifest within me,’ he told, to all he met. Furthermore he added that, ‘ the same Lord, Dada Bhagwan exists in all living beings. The difference between you and me is that in me, The Lord has expressed fully in me and in you he is yet to manifest. ' Who are we? What is God? Who runs this world? What is karma? What is liberation? Etc. All the world's spiritual questions were answered. Thus nature offered absolute vision to the world through the medium of Shree Ambalal Muljibhai Patel.

http://www.dadabhagwan.org/new/introduction/dada-intro/dada-bhagwan.htm

Hare Krishna

Another Krishna Bhakta /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have seen Niruben on TV, talks about marriage etc,

I like Krishna talk more, than 'women talk' /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

No disiplic succession, it seems so I'd just offer my respects,

and pray to Bona-Fide Guru in-line from Lord Krishna.

The site seems very nice and truthful at first glance, so I like it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

i think that jains accept him as bhagavan or enlightned/arihanta.

he does not understand gita/krishna.

he has criticized krishna.

he says krishna was obsessed with the desire of being worshipped. that is why krishna says 'worship me".

i lost respect for him, the blind who leads the blinds.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

Well, everything lies in ur mind....just realise ....try to exolpre the things in your own way....no need to follow others

Love

<RBB>