IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Translation wanted

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

I am thinking of getting a tatoo, thats both long and really annoying...could somebody please translate this for me at all:

Supercalafragalistikaspialadoshas.

This is my late dogs name he was very special to me, he died about 20 years ago, in a boating accident.

All reply will be welcome. Thanks in advance.

The wise devotee- Hey Govindaram guess who it is! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

" hare Krishna

what do you think this is, mate!, justin, if you want a name on you self how about a Krishna/rama etc why get your own name on yourself, please don't be so ignorant."

The above message was from a cool devotee making fun of people who want their name written in Hindu.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I really really need the lyrics to "Can't Buy Me Love" by the Beatles translated into hindi and printed in devanagari script.

Each of my family members are going to have one line of the song tattooed onto their forearm so when we gather at family unions we can stand in order and sing this old classic which always brings tears to granny's eyes.

I would really appeciate it if this could be done by August 10 as all 100 of us are scheduled to meet at Big Bubba's Tattoo Emporium the next day and Big Bubba does not like to be kept waiting.

Get crackin'

Hare Krishna

Could you fullfil LE request at all?

If you can't then forget it.

I'll do it myself.

Here it is LE:

;039jeppps00-99-94jje-9-ha898ha080ha099---99d--9d89hkle

If you click & paste the above to Word you should get Devangari script. Peace out.

Hope it helps.

The family took a vote and we decided that we want "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath translated for our tattoos. Granny likes that song also and Grandpa looks so cute when he imitates Ozzie acting like the iron man.

Sorry, but if you already started on "Can't Buy Me Love" - scrap it and start over with "Iron Man". You got two days to do the translation or Big Bubba will be very upset.

Oh, and don't expect any thanks or graditude for your hard work.

you still got time. It is only quarter til ten in the morning of August 10 here in the U.S. So you have 24 hours. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

So get back to work. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Oh, and just a reminder if you expect any thanks you will be sadly disappointed. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I beg your forgiveness Govindaram. No..please...do not open such threads. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

See my tears!! /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif