IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

kshatryas?

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

There are a lot of threads mentioning <font color="red"> kshatryas</font color> ,

are there any of these fighters on this Earth at the present moment?

<font color="orange">If so can I be trained! /images/graemlins/mad.gif </font color>

<font color="blue">O </font color> <font color="green"> Mind </font color> <font color="red"> Just </font color> <font color="orange">Worship </font color> <font color="black"> Krsna </font color>

Guest guest

for first let us build the head of the society beeing us good devotees (=brahmanas)

then ksatrya .. vaisya... sudra are already there... when the head is all right, there's no need of separate efforts

Hare Krishna

Vaisnava's on this planet are Higher than Brahmin's so there has to be some Ksatriyas lurking about somewhere, don't you agree?

In the Mahabharata it is said that these religious fighters can kill thousands of people at a time, but then again I don't know that much about the subject.

Here is a verse from the Srimad Bhagavatam 1.3.20:

In the sixteenth incarnation of the Godhead, the Lord [as Brgupati*] annihilated the administrative class [ksatriyas] twenty-one times, being angry with them because of their rebellion against the brahmanas [the intelligent class].

*Parasurama

<font color="blue">O </font color> <font color="green"> Mind </font color> <font color="red"> Just </font color> <font color="orange">Worship </font color> <font color="black"> Krsna </font color>

Guest guest

" there has to be some Ksatriyas lurking about somewhere,"

there's millions of policemen and soldiers in this world.... let us add krsna to this society and everything will be adjusted... ksatrya class too

Guest guest

in principle the police and militry of every country are kshatriyas (pretector class of varnasrama dharma).

gita describes the qualiteis of skhatriyas,

if you have such qualities, then you could be a good kshatriya. enve when one has such a spirit but is not a police or military, heshe is a kshatriya.

those who fight intelelctually against the barbaric ideologies are also kshatriyas.

any one who fights adharmis in any way are kshatriyas.

true brahmanas advise kshatriyas with whom to fight

and with whom not to fight., when to fight and when not, for what to fight and for what not to fight.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

<< for first let us build the head of the society beeing us good devotees (=brahmanas) >>

i only wish that the heads need to tell/show/identify other varmans the asuras, and encourage them to fight asuras and adharma, internal as well as external.

if a head says this man A is a good man when A is an asura, then the head is doing adharma and is not qualified for the head's position.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

when i say "let us buil a class of brahmana" i mean "let us build a PURE and INFALLIBLE class of brahmana"

but if you want to jump over brahmanas you are not a ksatrya. you are a terrorist or anarchist

so, please, tell us freely your ideas but do not pollute this word.. ksatrya, that is a saint word belonging to a perfect system

support krsna ideas... don't force krsna to support yours

(i hope that one of other devotees in the forum soon will say : "i am a brahmana. you ksatrya be quiet!!" this will be the real test... you ksatrya, you cannot decide without guidance)

Guest guest

Ksatriya, smartyiya, I say. Other than the real ksatriyas from bygone eras, ie, bhima, yudhisthira, etc, there are none. Ksatriya, unfortunately, was widely used in the ISKCON terror days when so called devotees carried guns in their bead bags and acted like puffed up bullies to lord it over others.

A ksatriya is subserviant to the brahmana, therefore, he never acts without consultation with one who has full character of tolerance, equanimity, magnanimity, patience, and above all else, loves others as greatly as he applies love to themselves.

Show me one, and Ill say they still exist. But ksatrya is not here, not now.

Hell, Id like to meet a sudra, because sudras are fully on the VAD level, meaning that they are subserviant to those who have love of god and others at heart.

Become a sudra, give up mleccadom and be subserviant. This should be the interest.

After all, aswattama had great weapons, but never did he have the real quals to operate (not, he was brahmana acting as ksatriya, which is proper). Guns dont make soldiers, discipline does, and discipline is never aloof from disciple-guru relationship.

Haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

Guest guest

<< do not pollute this word.. ksatrya, >>

the correct sanskrit word is kshatriya.

please remember it.

you may figure my varmna from my posts.

i love brahmanas who have qualities 9guna/karma of a brahmana as described in gita.

brahmanas tell the truth (remember the case of the boy jaabaaal?). so, i love brahmanas who tell the truthb about islam as it is in koran, hadith, and in history.

if they lie about this, then i loose respect for them.

who would respect liers?

jai sri krishna!

ps: i am not a good typist. so if i misspell, forgive.

but get the idea.

Guest guest

the idea that you do not get is that you have to depend from an authority and spiritual master to be put on any varna

you cannot decide by your self if you can act as a kshatrya, like a brahmana cannot give diksa to himself

so kindly answer to me..... from where you get this title of kshatrya......... otherwise i have to assume that you are simply an outcaste and you have not right to speak

(the kshatrya are loyal and intelligent, so answer with sincerity and no tricks, jokes and world jugglery)

but, if you get out from the illusion to be a sanctified kshatrya, let us talk freely of your ideas

Guest guest

<< Guns dont make soldiers, discipline does, and discipline is never aloof from disciple-guru relationship.

>>

Jai! well said!

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

Haribol, another intrinsic characteristic with the ksatriya class is that when they engage in warfare, there is NEVER a case of so-called "friendly fire", no civilian casualties.

I say this because some may think a just war is going on in Iraq, some even say the ksatriyas are carrying it out. This is utter nonsense, the US and Iraqis are equally demoniac, there is no justification for any warlike activity carried out by non-ksatriya personnel. All that is going on in this Kali Yuga geo-political scene in butchery outside any sanction according to guru-shastra-sadhu.

I presented a scenario to justify killing one I considered needing to be killed to my Guru. He disapproved vehemently, even though I presented a case showing my enemy to be just like the personality of Kali confronted by King Pariksit. He was most angry with me, and chastized me greatly.

But He was also most compassionate with me as well (proving that guru-chastizement is never done to humiliate or break the spirit of disciple). He laughed at the end of the hard lesson, and ordered me to become King. The message was clear as a bell, first, become qualified, then act in proper varna.

Since that time, I have been trying to become a sudra, and am still miles away, but the nectar of instruction is there, so I have something to work on.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

>>>the idea that you do not get is that you have to depend from an authority and spiritual master to be put on any varna

you cannot decide by your self if you can act as a kshatrya, like a brahmana cannot give diksa to himself<<<

It's by your acquired nature. Krsna told Arjuna that even if he refused to fight he would be forced to be his own nature.

Brahmana's are required to teach others how to use their acquired natures in the most constructive way, for the greater good spiritualy and materialy.

This doesn't not to be mythologized (is that a word?).

Forget the asura vs. suras thing for a minute. If one community of people is attacked some will naturally step forward in defense while others try to hide.

We are talking about natural tendancies that have been acquired from the three modes of nature. So they must act as best they are trained because only the modes are active.

are there any of these fighters on this Earth at the present moment?

If you wish to know them, you have to know what is a Kyastria's Quality.

If you see in a crowd of people, One who stands tall like a mountain (due to his own strength), big and unmoveable like a mountain (due to his understanding) and shine brillianty (due to his faith), you will know he is Kyastria.

Kyastria's duty is to protect, and if you feel safe with him around, even so he does nothing but stand like a log and watch, then he is a Kyastria.

Don't be upset if he speak harshly or except you to do your own duty without compromise or compassion to your weakness, for his is without compromise or compassion to others or himself. Kyastria are born to live to the fullest and die without regret.

Lastly, if you don't support him - fine.

You don't praise him - fine also.

You want to laugh at his beliefs (like what people always do with mine) - fine.

JUST don't stand in his way. Friend or Foe, anyone who stands in his way of commiting his duty will be flatten.

And remember - Lord Vishnu came only ONE as a Brahmin (as the Dwarf) but He came over 3 times (4 if you include Narashimsha Avatar) as Kyastria and the next of is also a Warrior to come.

If so can I be trained!

Oops ... didn't see this because of the color change.

Answer - I don't know.

What is your nature?

If you have nature of Kyastria, then fine.

If you have nature of Brahmin - you are more suitable as tutors and teachers to the young generation. If you have nature of Sudra - you need to learn the Gita and commit your tasks without shame and same also as Vaishya.

Are you looking for Kahtryas of ancient India? If yes, then you will have to go back in time say some 3,000 years. But on the other hand if you are looking for Kashtryas of the present day then look no further. They are all in the IAF. Soldiers of the Indian army are all Kashtryas. Men who joined the arm forces to defend the nation and its people against enemy of the state are all Kashtryas.

Men defending in the country's border against Pakistan are all Kashtryas. So, what is your point here? In present day Kashtryas are not born but trained from various class of young Indian men who would give their life for their country in war against enemy attack. You and all others should salute them for their bravery instead of questioning them of their origin. May be you are planning to recruit a new battalion from brahmin cast of the kashtrya clan. If that is your idea I would advice you to ditch it. In today's world there is no such thing and no brahmin is from the kashtrya clan. Don't even think or dream of taking back India into the past yuga. We re going forward and not backward. The clock would always work clockwise and not anti clockwise.

Weird ideas you have my friend.