IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

english names to sanskrit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i have been reading through your website and really need some help in chainging the words 'uninhibitited soul' into sanskrit as i would love it as a tattoo could you help please.thank you very uch...

Guest guest

Namaste,

I, too, am looking for a translation of english into sanskrit. Could you please write in the sanskrit alphabet

Om Ganesha

Om Namah Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati Ki Jai

Jai Neem Karoli Baba Ki Jai

I would very deeply appreciate it. Thank you and namaste.

Guest guest

Would it be possible for you to translate my mothers name Emma in to Sanskrit, she passed away last month and i am trying to get the translation for a tattoo.

Thankyou for you help.

Guest guest

I was so happy to have come across this forum because I am in need of a favor as well. I have been looking to get a tattoo for the longest time, but have not found anything meaningful enough to go through with it. This afternoon it came to me that to have my name tattoed in Hindu lettering would be quite meaningful for me. My mom and dad traveled to India quite some time before they had me. They fell in love with the country and when I was born had no choice but to name me, Miira, from their travels abroad there. I know my name has great significance, named after a devotee of Krishna whom was name Mira as well (was it spelled with one or 2 ii's?), but beyond that I don't know much. If you might be able to help me with printing my name out as you did with Chris, I would appreciate it so much. If you have any other additional info you'd like to sure, I would be honored. Thanks so much for your time. My email address is stevenmi@dickinson.edu...

Guest guest

Hi,

Seeing a demand for names in Hindi / sanskrit I volunteer to do the translations. I am an Indian and so be assured of the authenticity.

Please e-mail in your requests to malibu_fetish@hotmail.com

Cheers

Vishnoo Rath

Currently in Stockhom Sweden.

Hi,

The actual name is Budh (note the missing "aa").

So the first version in Black is the original pronounciation

Budh. The latter in red is "Budha"

View the file by clicking on the "Attcahment" link in the

header for this reply

Cheers

Vishnoo

post-1357-138274048654_thumb.gif

Guest guest

hi, i have a request not disimilar to many others,im having a tatoo done on sunday of my daughters name,i have now been on the net for 4hrs now trying to find the sanskrit alphabet translation for her name which by the way is ELLIE,but to no avail, having traveled to india twice now and once with ellie and getting to know the people it felt right for me to get her name done in sanskrit,so i hope i can find help here b4 sunday,thankyou kind regards tired person from london.

Hi all, my brother passed away last year and I want to get a Sanskrit tattoo of his name. His name is Robert Amador.

I have been in other discussion groups and have had no luck. I was wondering if someone could help me out. I know that translations from English names to Sanskrit are tricky, but this would be so helpful. Also, "little brother" or "young brother" would be useful in sanskrit.

THANKS!

Guest guest

OK so I downloaded the program but I don't know how to get it to work like do I spell my daughters name by phonetics? Like:

Caitlin would be Khatln or Khatlin or do I just spell it Caitlin?

Guest guest

Hello I am a Spanish girl not almost nothing of english, interests to me to translate these names: Ricardo and Silvia in letters hindi to be able to do a tattoo to us. I wait for your answer, thanks.

Guest guest

Hello I am a Spanish girl not almost nothing of english, interests to me to translate these names: Ricardo and Silvia in letters hindi to be able to do a tattoo to us. I wait for your answer, thanks. youloveme20@hotmail.com

Guest guest

please can you tell me how my name would be written in sankskrit. ANJANA

Also the words 'om shri swaminarayan nahma'

Guest guest

i would really love to know what my nickname looks like in Sanskrit. it is Tre-Dymond and also Dymond Tears. please help me. these will be my next 2 tattoo's if you could do this for me. thank you very much....you could e-mail me at DatTreDymondMami@aol.com

im having a tattoo done on my arm and i was looking for the text "Daniel Clarke" could someone please translate this for me into hindi text? i would be very grateful.

Or could you give me the link of a free website where i cud translate this myself.

thanx agen

danny

Guest guest

could someone help me, I would like the phrase 'Stand By Me' translated into sanskrit or Hindu for me,

please email me with the exact translation at ace_cwest@. thankyou very much