IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gautam

Nostradamus predicts Hindu victory..

Rate this topic

where can i read about this 9 or 10 number of avatars in detail on web? And also i remember that some rishi or maharshi gave shrap to shri vishnu thats why he has to take some 13 AVATARAS on earth. Is it true ?...Please provide link to me. Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

hare krishna...(i believe 60% in him...increasing day by day) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

THE BATTLE OF KURUSHETRA WAS BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL.

LORD KRISHNA HAS ALREADY ADVISED US IN CLEAR TERMS

TO DESTROY EVIL FORCES.

THE OUTCOME IS ALWAYS A VICTORY WHEN SHRI VASUDEV HIMSELF

dharmayudda will begin again

victory to srikrishna

victory to hindudharma !!!!!!!

all Hindus would be united.

Proud to be a Hindu

Hindu Pride will lead to Hindu Unity!

hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare

Guest guest

Nostradamus or not, someone needs to tell the Chinese Communists that the Hindu likes chicken manchuria and he's comin' to get some.

Guest guest

"Proud to be a Hindu

Hindu Pride will lead to Hindu Unity!"

-if you are proud to be hindu, the next life you'll be anti hindu to balance the effects of your previous pride

(you are not hindu, you are a soul)

Guest guest

Where was Vishnu from 10th on up until just now when India got independence. Vishnu is gone and is not coming back. Nostadamus made just too many predictions. Of couse some are going to come true and many are not. So far the precentage is between 6-20%. Vishnu was needed the most when all the terrorism was going on in India. It was not Vishnu, it was someone else. You people know who it was. What did you guys do? Turned your backs on them and attacked them. Destroyed the place of God. Also there is a cure for all diseases. Alzheimer's, Cancer, etc. It was named the cure in 1708. You guys want to attack those guys, go ahead. They aresleeping right now, when they wake up once again. Watch out. The only way to survive is to give them what they want. They got you guys what you guys wanted. They got you independence. Also who is a terrorist in India? Every governement that has tried to finish them has finished itself, don't mess with them. They are military of God. Only way to keep peace is give peole what they want. There can never be peace through fighting and killing innocents.

Guest guest

Where was Vishnu from 10th on up until just now when India got independence. Vishnu is gone and is not coming back. Nostadamus made just too many predictions. Of couse some are going to come true and many are not. So far the precentage is between 6-20%. Vishnu was needed the most when all the terrorism was going on in India. It was not Vishnu, it was someone else. You people know who it was. What did you guys do? Turned your backs on them and attacked them. Destroyed the place of God. Also there is a cure for all diseases. Alzheimer's, Cancer, etc. It was named the cure in 1708. You guys want to attack those guys, go ahead. They aresleeping right now, when they wake up once again. Watch out. The only way to survive is to give them what they want. They got you guys what you guys wanted. They got you independence. Also who is a terrorist in India? Every governement that has tried to finish them has finished itself, don't mess with them. They are military of God. Only way to keep peace is give peole what they want. There can never be peace through fighting and killing innocents.

You guys are mad. where was ur god that he could not protect his place. your god died with your prophet's death. India got independence because of us and our efforts. You guys are invaders and need to go back to your hell hole called you know what. don't worry about sleeping guys, we will make sure they won't wake up at all.

military of god ? haha they are anything but this. There is one GOD and HE is Lord VISHNU.

Guest guest

Dear all

I have been a reader of a astrology called Kumudam Jothidam authored by A.M.Rajagopalan.I have to tell you that he is simply scientific in his approach toward vedic astrology and astrology has been his life from his early days.Till date the astrologer does not recieve any monetary benefits for his predictions.He never has accepted money from anybody for the service of astrology.He also predicted the Parliement attack and several other issues.

Last year or so he has predicted that a "great" hindu will arise from north india and rule the country and take it to great fame.

Well any guesses ?

Guest guest

Dear all

I have been a reader of a astrology called Kumudam Jothidam authored by A.M.Rajagopalan.I have to tell you that he is simply scientific in his approach toward vedic astrology and astrology has been his life from his early days.Till date the astrologer does not recieve any monetary benefits for his predictions.He never has accepted money from anybody for the service of astrology.He also predicted the Parliement attack and several other issues.

Last year or so he has predicted that a "great" hindu will arise from north india and rule the country and take it to great fame.

Well any guesses ?

Did he say when ?

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

A.M. Rajagopalan is a devotee of Lord. He is a Vaishnava. May GovindA bless him.

So I will take seriously if he had predicted something.

Dear Guest,

Please give me other details of his prediction.

Guest guest

All of us are waiting for some one who will take care of all this but unfortunately no one of us is trying to get the Krishna's position by putting efforts. Lets look at examples like King Shivaji, Queen Luxmibai, MahaRana Pratap etc. All these gereat Indians had begun thinking of the betterment of others in their childhood and later on they proved themselves. So the big thoughts and the efforts make the man big and it may take it to Krishna's position. Yog vashistha says that any man can do anything that he wants only thing is that he should have a desire for the same from his heart. At lest lets try to think in that direction may be in the next generation there will be lot of Krishnas in the India who will be take care of the whole world.

Thanx,

Pandurang Patil

Guest guest

What People Want? This is not only you to decide. We are here so don't bother. People Want a true hindu nation with no dirt like muslims. Jay Bharat

Guest guest

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

This could warn people about Satya sai baba, he has molested children, and the followers are indeed misled by a false prophet!!

Guest guest

often believe in astrology. That;s why hindus, having been a slave race for thousand years, believe in some french dude's predictions. How pathetic!! Hindus, who pride on ancient culture and all that ., are forced to depend on foreign predictions to feel better about themselves. So ironic.

Guest guest

u are the weak one, slave race, u sound like a nazi, they also thaught to be so damned good, did they win the war, NO! in fact the religius ones did!? always when atheists talk they do it before they think, thats sad!!

Guest guest

it is not good for your health. Nazis tried to help humanity get rid of backward races. How is that wrong? Krishna would've done the same thing, assuming the blue guy were real. Hindus are a slave race, that is a fact. No hindu has ever amounted to anything in life, they are usually beggars and lepers, slaves etc. They are sub-humans, hardly worth caring for. So why do you get so angry when i state facts? Learn to be mature.

Guest guest

U cant make me angry over such ignorant and stupid things...if Krsna were going to "get rid of" sumbody they should not be here now!! stop this noncense

Guest guest

Hi,

I am Boopathi. Have got the A M RajaGopalan (Kumudam) contacts?. If u got it could u please send it ot boop_in@

Regards,

V Boopathi,

Bangalore

Guest guest

it is not good for your health. Nazis tried to help humanity get rid of backward races. How is that wrong? Krishna would've done the same thing, assuming the blue guy were real. Hindus are a slave race, that is a fact. No hindu has ever amounted to anything in life, they are usually beggars and lepers, slaves etc. They are sub-humans, hardly worth caring for. So why do you get so angry when i state facts? Learn to be mature

Ok, if Hindus are really that backward how come no race is capable to eliminate them. Infact it is because of Hindus that man is able to count. Arabic numerals came of from India. Otherwise you white monkeys from Europe will be still be climbing trees.

As far as Nazis are concerned, the fact that they failed shows that they were very very inferior. They got their butt whooped by every country. Russians, Americans and the coward hitler killed himself to escape from torture.

If Nazis are really superior they should have won. We know that they did not. Nazis are nothing but useless scum and they are nothing but pig eating dirty foolish people.

Guest guest

Hi there

I'm in uk.i would like to know the email address or phone number of A.M. Rajagopalan.could you please help?many thanks.

Guest guest

Beggars...lepers... monkeys....How civil this thread is haha /images/graemlins/grin.gif

First of all. Indians are not that backwarded. They have contributed to science.

Ok, if Hindus are really that backward how come no race is capable to eliminate them. Infact it is because of Hindus that man is able to count. Arabic numerals came of from India. Otherwise you white monkeys from Europe will be still be climbing trees.

Not true. Before using the decimal system wich is probably of Indian and partly Arabic origin,other calculation systems were in use in the west. These systems were good enough to make the most complicated calculations but the decimal system had a slight advance and was easier to use. Thats why europe adopted this system in the 10th century from the arabs. But before that they knew how to count and make the most difficult calculations.