IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

hindu/muslim

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I will forgive your extraordinary meanness... but the actor posing as krishna is no other than Nitish Bharadvaj

I_L_K

>Unless you are in faith of Islam you can't even think of >what the concept of god and the value of Islam

The Hare Krsna Movement follows the Brahma-Madhava-Gaudiya Disiplic Succession. Similarly, the Muslims also have one Disiplic Succesion which comes down via the Great Sufis (CC Mahadhya-Lila C18).

The Great Sufi Jalal-as-Din al-Rumi said:

What is to be done, O Moslems?

For I do not recognize myself.

I am neither Christian, nor Jew, nor Gabr, nor Moslem.

I am not of the east, nor of the West, nor of the land, nor of the Sea;

I am not of Natures mint, nor of the circling heaven.

I am not of Earth, nor of Water, nor of air, nor of fire;

I am not of the empyrean, nor of the dust, nor of existence, nor of entity.

I am not of India, nor of China, nor of Bulgaria, nor of Saqsin...

[Jalal-as-Din al-Rumi is actually describing the real religion, which is free from so-called material designations]

So, the Muslims should be following in the great sufis footsteps (because of the connection to the disiplic succession), not of Bin Laden or someone else who (one muslim said) has declared jihad on every major religion.

We must all Remember the truth of Mohammed's true message. Mohammed said,"THE REAL HOLY WAR IS THE JIHAD WITHIN." Jesus said,"HEALER,HEAL THYSELF." Despite some of their followers,both are SAINTS.

Something to reflect on I think...

salaam,

a discussion is a exchange of knowledge... an argument an exchange of ignorance....

i've stayed out of these A vs. B arguments for they usually go no where... but as a Believer i have certain duties...

this is in reply to the Guest

------------------------------

Quote by Guest:

"With this line of yours (Where does Allah say these things? I didn't know Allah spoke English. )I can makeout how idiot you are."

------------------------------

Dear Guest,

Surah 17:53

53. Say to My servants that they should (only) say those things that are best: for Satan doth sow dissensions among them: For Satan is to man an avowed enemy.

54. It is your Lord that knoweth you best: If He please, He granteth you mercy, or if He please, punishment: We have not sent thee to be a disposer of their affairs for them.

"Even" to your enemies and the enemies of God one should speak fair... please mind you that the word "EVEN" i mean not this board or it's pattorens... but "EVEN" to illisturate that even in a worst case senerio one is commanded to say things that are best...

judgement belongs only to God alone... for he knows all human kind best.... and human kinds knowledge is at best imperfect.. also remember that it is Shatune that is always trying to divide humankind... A false or unkind word may destroy all your efforts at building unity within human kind... for we are all brothers and sisters... rememberence........ we forget... for the forces of disruption are more numerous than the forces of unity...

and ASH:

yes /images/graemlins/smile.gif... Al Jihad Akbar! the greatest Jihad... the Jihad inside...

Guest guest

If you are a Hindu: What the hell you know about religion, your religion itself is a big chaos. You even praise to a dick (Shiv Ling) as god. You can't even think a while before you praise to Monkey, Elephant or a Rat. Gosh... How an Elephant can be creator of this earth and can be praised to such extent... Huh... go and get a life before you talk...

If you are a Christian: Your religion also a big chaos.. Till now no one can fully explained what does it mean by Trinity... For you kind information you bible is full of Incest. You talk to a person who converted into Islam from Christianity.. Learn some before you talk...

What differences does it make who I am? Do the answers to one's questions change based on your audience?

It's nice to know that you are an equal opportunity offender. I mean, deep philosophy means you have to insult everyone who might disagree. Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Guest guest

This discussion concerns those individuals who have decided to pursue a relationship or marry an individual practicing a faith other than their own. As a Hindu with a Muslim, I am 100% sure that every Muslim knows the rules on marrying a non-muslim or even a non-believer. Despite this basic tenet, there are those individuals who chose to think outside of the box without regard to what is prescribed under Islamic law. This discussion does not concern those individuals whose primary objective is to slander the faiths of others nor is it a place to pass judgement on those who have chosen to follow a path different than what is dictated in the Quran.

Guest guest

I agree with your opinion. Im 17 and at college and this topic has made aware. I recently liked a girl at college. I got to know her sort of at college. She was muslim and I was Hindu. Nothing happened and its good because if my parents found out it their would be trouble.

Guest guest

First of all.. I don't think you are much educated cause you talk and you think very narrowly. Your brain doesn't allow you to think much and judge what you doing and what you following.

What you mean by loving/caring about a person? Suppose of you marry to a girl (Assuming that you a male) Loving her all the time (this includes giving her time, talking to her sweetly, fulfilling all the wishes of her ect. ect.) Do you mean all these fall under loving/caring? if you think so then you have 0 Knowledge about love and caring.

Let me tell you onething.. all the above things juss fall in the category of responsibilities of yours towards your wife being a husband.

If you really love/care about your wife then you care about your and her ETERNAL LIVES (This life is forever) as well. You never understand what's Eternal life cause you aren't in the right faith.

If you don't care about your wife's ETERNAL LIFE then how can you claim that you love her and care for her so much.

So better get some good knowledge and plan for your future cause Once you die you never a chance to comeback that time no one will be there to Help you out.

Remember onething: ONLY ANIMALS DOESN'T HAVE THE RELIGION ON THIS PLANET. IF YOU HAVE ONE THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW IT AND SHOULD FOLLOW IT OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND AN ANIMAL.

Guest guest

Love is everything dear guest. Love is the illusion that bings two people in marriage.

The real love however is with krishna and krishna alone gives that sort of love.. No husband or wife can give that kind of love which you think I am trying to talk about.

In my view, Marriage is an illusion. I don't plan to marry in the future, even though my parents will make me marry when i am like in my 20s definitely.

In my perspective, Eternal life is only eternal if it is with krishna.

Marriage is only good for one thing, Mutual caring , making babies and raising good children who will help the society in the future.

Thats all... the rest is illusion. So, thats all matters in my view.

-enlightened.

First of all, I came to this world alone and I will leave this world alone. The spouse I choose in this world is for my comfort in this world alone. As long as that spouse can keep me happy and does not inhibit me from living a spiritually pious life, then it is a non-issue as my eternal life is not the concern of my spouse.

Guest guest

I used to love a hindu girl. I dint go to mosque, dint pray, freaked out in bike, ... All this before 9/11.

Then I had to make a choice: marry the hindu girl & reject Islam or reject her. Luckily, I never touched her. We dint even go out on dates.

Today, I am glad I was wise enough to retain Islam. Now I realise, it was not true love. It was mostly about flesh. Media spoilt me, creating illusions about westernisation. My parents dint pray, dont go to mosque, dint give zakath, ... Thats why I was like that I guess. I am not blaming them anyway. We are a well-to-family. Thats why economics dominated ethics at home.

I told the girl about my decision. Incredibly, she understood.

I call upon fellow Muslim boys to stop romantic relationships with non-Muslims. Instead, focus on reading & accomodating the Noble Quran into your life. Try to under its true meaning. Use a translation. You need Islam, not vice versa.

Salam

Sadat

Prabhupada is right my friend, the true pleasure lies in service to God / others... the rest is all illusion.

Illusion is only shattered with the spiritual awakening of one's true state. That is what you have done. Well.. good luck in reading Koran.

Guest guest

duer muslin guest,

not marrying a non muslim is a wise decision.

but those who know enough about koran and hadith

and who care for world peace, would not stick with islam.

the whole history of islam is aggresions on others and forcible conversions. islam has invaded in india, and india is suffering since last 1000+ years.

some muslims like ali sina, have realized the barbaric nature of islam and gave it up. hope and pray you will realize it too and give it up. however, koran says that if you quit islam, you must be killed. hindu scriotures do not take away one's freedom of choice like this.

jai sri krishna! -madhav

If he can practice the religion peacefully with out going into fanaticism then it is not neccessary to give up Islam.

I think if Islam concentrates more on Allah and his love, rather than how to destroy nonbelievers , then I think it is a valid religion.

Guest guest

<< If he can practice the religion peacefully with out going into fanaticism then it is not neccessary to give up Islam.

I think if Islam concentrates more on Allah and his love, rather than how to destroy nonbelievers , then I think it is a valid religion. >>

my dear i live krishna,

bhagavatam and gita are soptless scriptures, koran is not.

because it encourages forcible conversions and killings,

there is no reason why some one will not do it.

there is full jutification in koran to do it.

today your neighbor muslim will act nicely following the good part of koran. when right oppertunity comes, he will be a terrorists. or he may look nice but underground he may be supporting terrorits. his children will go to madressas and will learn from wahabis and ben ladins. muslims produce a lot of childen with four wives, and islam is forced upon the children. koran does not give freedom to choose a religion by comparative study, hinduism (krishna) does.

the fault of any muslim is that he/she has not chosen islam by comparative study and education. they are brain washed by mullas in mosques and madresas.

so, islam is the problem and we all need to convince it to all and the muslims. just telling a muslim that islam is a tolerant religion and being nice to him/her and avoid valid argument is not doing any good to any one.

when you be nice to them, they think they are dominating and powerful and no one can challange them. that enboldens them to do more terror and bullying around.

when there is a cobra in your house you canot be tolerant. if there is a cancer cell in your body, you cannot be tolerant. when yoru wife and mother and daughters are raped in broad daylight in public by muslims gangs, you cannot be tolerant.

fact the facts.

tell the truth (HK should never lie to asuras).

then only the truth will triamph.

an ignored truth cannot win.

jai sri krishna! -madhav

Guest guest

Hi jishi,

i am a indian and want to marry a muslim girl,i know that her parents will never accept me.And neither am i the kinds who have a problem with any religion. i have absolutely all regards for my girl and she is a good muslim girl.The problem is the society they will never let us live in peace and that includes our parents ,relatives ,friends and neighbours.How can two people survive this coldness and eventualy they will breakup.This thought is killing me.And i need serious help on this matter.

Regards

Prince

reply at pistachio_prince2002@hotmail.com

Guest guest

Hi lady,

Is it really that difficult for two people to exist together in this planet with different religions.We all use different names and faiths.I may be wrong but i am sure we all believe in somebody and some way of life to live.We all know the God or Allah is the creator ,then if god didnt wanted he would have made only one religion,one colour and faith for everybody.Any suggestions.

Regards

prince

Guest guest

One of the guests says that "only animals do not have religion". I envy the animals. After reading the views of this particular guest, I hope that I am born as an animal next time around...any species but that nasty thing called Homo Sapiens will do.

As for the topic of inter-religious marriage, any couple who consider entering into such a union must at least partly forget about religious restrictions. So go ahead, get married and live happily; don't bother with the enlightened views of guests like our spluttering friend who seems to be determined to blow a gasket somewhere, if he has not done so already. I know plenty of young couples these days who have lived happily in marriage despite what would be seen as 'major' religious differences. In fact such unions have a better success rate because love is invariably involved unlike arranged marriages.

Guest guest

I don't know where you live, but objections from families or the society may be less than you think these days, certainly in South India. I know of a situation in Bangalore where a girl from a Hindu Brahmin community fell in love with a Muslim colleague. Both had excellent career prospects. Both families were educated and cultured, but the protagonists feared all sorts of misfortune to befall them when their mutual interest became known. In fact, nothing like that happened. After getting over the initial "shock", both families realised that the youngsters were serious about their decision to live together for the rest of their lives. They met and agreed to accept the situation and give their blessings, very much to the pleasant surprise of the young protagonists. As a close friend of the Muslim family, I am proud to say that I had a no small part in this smooth sailing. The question of religious conversion did not even arise. That was 8 years ago. Now all concerned are very happy with the situation, the successful couple have built a large house in an exclusive area and there are two lovely new additions to the family. Quite honestly, if all this is going against the wishes of God, I'll turn an atheist.

Guest : "Quite honestly, if all this is going against the wishes of God, I'll turn an atheist. "

These hindu/muslims/christians etc make a big fuss about who you should marry and why... marriage is only a union between two souls in the material world.

It is temporary and insignificant, still they destroy their lives explaining who one should marry etc. If there is a little tolerance, all goes well, but who has that nowadays.

Anyway, thank you for telling me this, it just made me so happy.

Guest guest

I am glad you are happy to learn of this. I hope others are too. I remeber an incident from the reception of this wedding. The bridegroom's father, a university professor ans amateur artist, was asked by one of the guests if he would ask hid Hindu daughter-in-law to covert to Islam. The Prof, who always said that the girl reminded him of his own high-spirited daughter living in America, said "I think I'll be a bit disappointed if she offered to do so!" Neither family was OTT about religion in the first place and this union has further improved their enlightened views. They, and because of them others in both families, have lived in peaceful harmony for 8 years without a single cause (whether you belive it or not) religion orientated conflict.

I would like to start my post by saying that I wish more people would register before posting. Although submitting posts as Guest provides some degree of anonimity, I check the forum often and would like to have some background for the person with whom I am holding a dialogue.

With that said...getting back to the issue of an inter-faith marriage. I, a Hindu have been in a relationship with a Muslim boy for several years now. This relationship became serious earlier this year and the parents on either side were made aware that this will eventually lead to marriage. They have asked us to seriously think about this decision and so he and I have been doing extensive research...trying to find couples like ourselves on the internet to investigate what issues may potentially arise in the future. In my research, I've noticed certain trends, and I think that most people will agree with our findings.

1st) the couple has to be totally <font color="red">accepting and respectful of eachother </font color> despite their personal and religious differences. This means participating in each others functions (religious, social, family, whatever) for the comfort of your spouse, even if it holds no significance to you. It should be important to you for the sole reason that it is significant enough to your spouse to want you to attend.

2nd) Avoid as much outside social pressure as possible. This includes family, friends, neighbors, etc. You can't let outside people influence your decisions. You'll never be able to please everyone, so just work on keeping YOU and your spouse happy.

3rd) As long as you and your spouse are happy /images/graemlins/laugh.gif, the kids will follow suit. You can't worry about what or how you will teach them to have faith in God because kids are smart and they'll pick up on the subtleties of how each parent practices before any major issues arise.

In the relationships which are not so successful which unfortunately, is more often the case than not, one (usually the Muslim spouse) may force the other to convert whether it is for themselves or they are asking on behalf of someone else..ie. asking your partner to convert because it will make your parent's lives easier, not necessarily because it's important to you that you share the same faith. Other times, it's because one succumbs to the negative influence from externally. ie...asking your spouse to dress/act/behave a certain way so you don't have to hear sh*t for it.

Keep in mind, any relationship, interfaith or not requires cooperation and some degree of compromising. Just becuase your relatiosnhip may require a little bit more doesn't mean it's not worth all the hard work or that it's ultimately headed towards failure. Besides, isn't the path less traveled more exciting?

So, in the end, our families have come around and put our happiness before their own hdifferences and doubts. In my own experience, the last several years have been great and there's no legitimate reason for me to think the future will hold anything different than that for the two of us. If God had not wanteded for us to be together as husband and wife, we never would have come to this point. I wish I had realized earlier, that there was nothing to fear and that all my worrying /images/graemlins/confused.gif was just a waste of time.

Guest guest

Islam was is and will be an intolerant religion.Unless these

people think in a broadminded manner they will continue to be intolerant .This does not augur well for this so called religion which encourages brutal practices