IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
madhav

to forum controlers/moderators

Rate this topic

i humbly suggest please do something

so that any new user

alwasy has to pick a username to post something here.

without it,

many different posters have same username "Guest"

which is confusing.

Only registered members should be allowed to create threads at least, since this will prevent Christians and Muslims to use "hit and run" tactics.

I don't see what is wrong with them to do posting, since half the problem rises from guests allowing to create threads which many times repeats the same problem over and over again, like authenicity of the Gita, Sri Rama's actions and such.

\|/ When the house is on fire, the priority is to fight the fire. In Gita, Krishna did not tell Arjun to chant and dance. He said, " ..yuddhAya krita nishchaya." To peach the victims and not the aggressors is sin.

Guess Lord said it on the basis of time. When you are at the war field it doenst make any sense to chant and dance and you shud do that, even now you shud be fighting when you are in the war field.

And chanting and dancing is done at entirely different times. And its highly recommoned by the Shastras which Krishna asks to follow especially in the age of kali. I cant give you the sanskrith verese right now but can give you the meaning of it which I read in one of the shashtras.

it goes like this

If you sleep and with the great respect chant He(hari) will sit and Hear

If you sit and chant then he (Hari) will stand and Here

If you stand he will start dancing

And if you dance then he will come and dance with you in the end it says

That Hari is very Sulabha (easy) , without knowing this the athiest class suffer in hell.

Hope that made it more clear . I agree with you that Uttishto Kaunteya Yuddhaya Kritha nischaya , but not with the later words.

Hari hari bol

My line << To peach the victims and not the aggressors is sin. >> is in ref. to the hindu fascists who try hard to make us cool down against islam and the musilms that have caused 1000 years of past suffering. sometime they even say islam is good, or that terrorists are misinterpreting koran. the preach us the victims to remain fully tolerant to the enemy, and they do not perach non violence to the brutal aggressors and invader islam and the muslims.

you can get many hindus to chant and dance easily,

and you will find it very hard to find a muslim to chant or dance with you like a krishna devotee. for islam, HKs are also kafirs, to be converted, even by force, or killed when an oppertuinty is available to them.

Of course in some cases Srila prabhupada must have written that Prophet was infact an authority but not for any of vaishnava scriptures, he preached according to the time and place and ofcourse the utterly ignorant people (like muslims).

And then Srila prabhupad himself gives example of how following such a religion one goes only to hell by showing how Nehru became a dog in his next life as he was more soft towards Mohammadeans than vaishnawas. So its purely based on the time, place and ofcourse the kind of people Srila prabhupada preached. Its an intelligent way of attracting everyone in genaral to Krishna consciousness.

In any case BEEF EATERS are ememies of Lord Govinda as Govinda means protector of Go- the holy cow and brahmins. and whomsoever kills gow and eats them naturally becomes an enemy for the Lord and intern an enemy for vaishnava. There is absolutely no doubt over it.

And Madhavji, worser are those who follow in a so called way the Hinduism or vaishnavism and do all kinds of anarthas like beef eating and so on, they got to be damned first then comes the turn of thse islamists

Lemme know what do yu think about this

hari hari bol

Ya only when he is ready to listen , otherwise better to change the topic so that we wudnt waste the thread space

And then talking about insulting any spiritual master , one straight away falls in hell,(even if he has done tons of spiritual practice ) so better be carefull in this regard. If some one gives something to somebody , it will remain with the person who has offered it untill and unless the person who has been offered accepts it (Lord Buddha said it). so is the insult. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hari hari bol

Guest guest

Any abuse, insult , misbehavior comes back to the person within 60 days through somebody else.

LAW OF KARMA NEVER FAILS....Let us not abuse any saint because for somebody he might be a God.

And then talking about insulting any spiritual master , one straight away falls in hell,(even if he has done tons of spiritual practice ) so better be carefull in this regard.

Is this Hindusm's practise? I don't remember recollecting such a thing.

It is not in any Puranas, Gita or even in practise. Where did such nonsense comes from?

Guest guest

it is simply and basic karma law...

more the person that you blaspheme is good and useful to the mankind, and more you take bad reaction..

god protects his devotees and the ones who want to approach his devotees..

here are some verses which I wud say only a tip of iceberg, for more you can even refer Garuda purna wherein you can find what will be the punishment for such a fool

sulapani sama yadi vaishnavere ninde tathapiha nasa paya -- kahe shastra vrinde

"Even if some one of the level of the supremely powerful devotee and gunavatara Lord Shiva blasphemes a devotee, he will soon be destroyed. This is the verdict of all the scriptures." (CB Madhya 22.56)

iha na maniya ye sujana-ninda kare

janme janme se papistha daive dose mare

"Sinful people who ignore the above fact and critcize devotees suffer the heaviest of all punishment of providence birth and birth."(57)

anyera ki daya gaura-simhera janani

tanhare o vaisnavaparadha kari gani

"What to speak of others, even the supreme mother of the Supreme Lord Himself Gaura Simha was not exempt from being considered an offender of a Vaishnava." (58)

prabhu bale -- upadesa kahite se pari

vaisnavaparadha ami khandaite nari

Lord Gauranga Himself replied -- " I can give instructions how to eliminate the aparadha (like in the case of Durvasa and Ambarish), but I Myself even though being the Supreme Lord am unable to destroy an offense against a Vaishnava." (32)

It is not in any Puranas, Gita or even in practise. Where did such nonsense comes from?

And coming to the funda- Gurur brahma Gurur Visno Gurur devo Maheshwara, Gurur Sakhshath parbrahma , tasmai sri gurve namaha

I dun think one needs any other proof other than this simple verse

Hari hari bol