IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

did sanskrit exist

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is there any proof for sanskrit to have existed in India as a language of communication ?

I am told that there is no recorded material in sanskrit prior to veda vyas, though there is enough inscriptions in the prakrits and southern languages specially tamil, is it true ?

There is a langauge so perfect it has no words there is a wisdom so high it has no vehicle formless I abide infinite I shine its not about letters and langauge its about awakening to the ultimate reality that is the only goal worth undertaking on this earth remember that it is not throught the lofty speech that the jivas become jnanis it is only through the realized sage that the ultimate truth can be realized and witnessed as self.

many blessings this eternal flame alights all

My dear vaisnavas,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

In this age of kali we NEED lofty speech!!

The loftiest of all speech!

HARE KRSNA HARE KRSNA KRSNA KRSNA HARE HARE

HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE!!

Your servant,

Narayani d.d.

Guest guest

Is there a proof of latin ever existing in the ancient Rome?. Yes, we can say this because we see many books written in latin during the Roman era. Example, bible. So, has sanskrit ever existed in ancient India? Yes, we can say this because we basically look at various books written in sanskrit during some BC time period.

Case Closed.

Thank you have a great day.

hahahaha

sudszy

I read sometime ago in The Hindu dates back to early 90's that there is a village in karnataka where sanskrit is spoken language among people even today. Its a spoken language not by just the educated brahmins but also by others. Unfortunately i forgot the name of village. But its there in this present day India.

Shyam