IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Private messages are disabled...

Rate this topic

JNdas,

I feared that perhaps you were avoiding me. I had written an e-mail and a response to the Forums Update thread, but the post disappeared later and the e-mail was never acknowledged. I was not able to use my handheld computer to post, although before it worked fine on the older incarnation of the Audarya. Now it keeps saying that not all fields are filled and it cannot proceed. I can EDIT, but not post as myself or as GUEST.

This Canadian cold seems to be permanent now, so I have finally moved my tower from the screen tent into my trailer (THE CAVE). Now I can post using it. I've tried scouting the cookies and everything on the handheld (Jornada 720 using Windows CE for Handheld 2000 and Explorer 4.0). My guess is that this version of explorer just doesn't respond the way the UBBthreads software expects it to. I doubt if Microsoft will develop further releases of the browser for this dying platform. The handheld provides a certain convenience, but I can get by with just reading on it.

The forums have been somewhat hellish anyway in the past little while, so while a few times I have been tempted to go out and brave the cold to post, I was likely better off keeping out of harm's way. I'm sure it's all working out according to some divine plan; perhaps a little detachment for gHari was called for regarding cyberspace sanga.

Testing: one, two, three. Am I on? Is this mike turned on? Can anybody see this post? Is it only me? Testing. Nitai-Gaura! Nitai-Gauranga. Gaurahari. I say Nitai-Gauranga, Gaurahari. Test. Test. Can anybody out there verify that I exist? Nitai-Gauranga; Jaya Gaurahari! Haribol.

And who is that handsome fellow under my name up there to the left? Nitai-Gauranga - Gaurahari.

gHari

Guest guest

in reply to:Testing: one, two, three. Am I on? Is this mike turned on? Can anybody see this post? Is it only me? Testing. Nitai-Gaura! Nitai-Gauranga. Gaurahari. I say Nitai-Gauranga, Gaurahari. Test. Test. Can anybody out there verify that I exist? Nitai-Gauranga; Jaya Gaurahari! Haribol.

Yes, i saw your post shortly after you put it up, but did not reply at that time. Why don't you try posting in one of the other forum section to test.