IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
valaya

test

Rate this topic

No one is alone. The Lords all seeing eye is always with us. I did'nt mean those names I suggested Prabhu, These are trying times for everyone, please accept my apologies.

"We are all tested to see if we may graduate"

Srila Bhakti Raksak Sridhara Maharaj

Actually it's even LESS than what even your wonderfully artistic and devotional mind can imagine.

But since I am empty, I can start filling up on all the good stuff people like you hand out freely and generously.

Originally posted by JRdd:

Hari bol valaya! (you don't need to hang out down here alone talking to yourself)

So where is this little yellow duck of msn? I want one! (gotta take what I can get too)

JR

I'm genuinely touched that you prabhus would seek moi out here! Reminds me of the gopis going in search of Radhika when She left the rasa dance. Now don't go thinking I'm all puffed up! Come to think of it, that's what they thought about Her, until they found Her crying in separation...

Anyhoo, this MSN Explorer is available as a free download, from MSN.com I guess, and one of it's personalized features is you get to choose a little picture that shows up beside your name. One of those pictures is a yellow rubber ducky! Couldn't help thinking of you, Jayaradhe, although I know you're really a swan in disguise...

Originally posted by mahak:

hey, this is a test area, sit properly.

just kiddin, many folks divulge secrets here.

O.K. O.K., just because this is a `Test Area` doesn't mean you have to get TESTY! Say, do you think it's related to `testosterone`??? RR

I meant the word, prabhu, not you. Now I don't mean you're not masculine or anything like, either...(nyuck nyuck)

[This message has been edited by valaya (edited 09-19-2001).]

Yeah thanks for the duck, Valaya, I'll go duck huntin tomorrow when my eyes are keener. Yeah Mahak I'm just lurking here keepin an ear out for some good ones....

But if Valaya wants to think we all came here to hunker down in the corner with him...well best to leave the old soul happy in that conception.

Guest guest

what duck ?

again:

what duck ?

[This message has been edited by talasiga (edited 01-07-2002).]