IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
desperate

Looking for Kalki Avtaar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om namo Khasholka![sun]

I had attended a book release ceremony . two books released by Narayanan [mahashishta@ ] on 22nd jan 2004

1. Kalki- The Last Coming Rs 250

2. Scrap Bits from the note books of a lunatic - kalki the last coming contnd. - Rs 400

The pubishers are

Eternity publishers

XXV/596 Pazhaya Nadakkaavu

Trissur -680001

Kerala , India

Regards

jithendra

Guest guest

http://kalkiavatar.tripod.com

The mission of the Kalki avatar in part is to bring enlightenment to all of mankind-not just a few sages but the masses.

So far the one they call Sri Kalki Bhagavan or Mukteswara Bhagavan in Europe, Russia and South America has the best track record. At least the monastic order is enlightened and more and more are starting to attain thru their efforts.

Will it happen for you or I this lifetime its anyones guess-its all Grace.

Many are going to India to experience for themselves and receive the mukti diksha from him.

www.trueawkening.org is taking a large American group this Spring.

Even though he has a following of over 16 million now few have heard or him.

Stop looking and start learning. He is being condemned before he shows himself. Those who are blind will not be able to see what is right infornt of them. Only through the third eye one can see the real Kalki Avathar. Anyway it is mention that it will only be at the end of the Kali Yug so, you can forget about seeing him. What we are exprencing is the preview of his appearance so that we would not be left out. Because at the end of Kali Yug his appearance would be different and we the present and the next generation too would not be able to see him in person.

Guest guest

SRI SATHYA SAI BABA FROM PUTTAPARTHI IS KALKI.

ALL GLORIES TO HIM.

CHANT HARE KRSNA OR SAI RAM AND BE HAPPY.

Guest guest

SRI SATYA SAI BABA FROM PUTTAPARTHI IS CHER

ALL GLORIES TO HIM.

CHANT DO YOU BELIEVE OR SAI RAM AND BE HAPPY.

That is because he will not appear now. We have left some 414,000 something years to go, for the end of Kali Yug and it is said in the scriptures he will only appear at the end so you or me and the rest of this world will not be able to witness his arrival. But to save your anxiety from time to time we will wittnes divine birth. Men or women who will come to propogate DHARMA. It is the only slolution for now. But there are those who are out there to make use of this situation and conning the innocent believers. But if your are smart and with grace of God will be able to sport the true divine masters. Seek and you will find.

Guest guest

"It is the only slolution for now. But there are those who are out there to make use of this situation and conning the innocent believers. "

and you are their servant...

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Ajit

Looks like you are a sincere seeker and as you have mentioned...yes...Kalki avataar has taken place..as mentioned by Nostradamus in the peninzula of three waters..in Tamil Nadu. I am talking about Siva Shankar Baba. I am his devotee for the past 8 yrs and undoubtedly he is the new Avataar. You will realise this when you visit his Asram in Kelmabakkam-Chennai. If you are really interested contact me at artivenky@hotmail.com

and I shall send you the address.

Shankaram Siva Shankaram!!!!

Love Arti.

Guest guest

Lahari Krishna born in INDIA in 1921 AD.

iN 1921 AD, 5 VISIBLE PLANETS LINED UP.

He is the true MESSIAH about whom jews are waiting for.

He is true Kalki about whom Hindus are waiting for.

He is true Christ about whom Christians are waiting for.

He is Imam Mehdi about whom Muslims are waiting for.

For Scriptural Proof... http://lahari.8m.com/p/dp.htm

http://WWW.kalkimahaavatar.com

Sharath Baba

arigela_sarath@

paul_lahari@

Guest guest

THe rumours that had been spread initially in various news magazines and papers regarding THE CULT IN CRISIS is false.

Whwtever the media says u go and discover Him .

already many have become enlightened by his touch.

you should meet such people who have been fully enlightened.

The golden age should come by 2012 when entire humanity is enlightened.

Guest guest

As you already know the incarnation has already taken place. The only place to find HIM is

"MAIVAZHI SALAI", IT IS PLACE NEAR TRICHY IN TAMIL NADU. YOU WILL FIND ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.

Guest guest

Lord Krishna has told that "Sambhavami Yugae Yugae". Whenever the "sin's" take over, I will be there to save the world. So is this a time where HONESTY is prevalent in this world? Ohhh probably LORD Krishna was wrong in telling that I would be there to save you, HE probably lied?

Now the question is whether you believe in GOD and do you really believe in HIS words? Where to look for and whom to believe? Thats upto how intelligent you are in what you want / dont want to believe. All i can say is that there are facts you can go and look at. I dont know about your point of view, but mine is simple and straight forward. If LORD Krishna can be a REALIZED SOUL why not me? I have an answer for the same.

Now if you are looking for something go find out the place where you can find real answers rather than places where you are respected for your money / power.

Go checkout for yourself and your SOUL!!!

Guest guest

this is the same old boring song..

the fact that it is possible that the president of my state can knock to my door and come in my house, does not means that everyone who knock my door is the president

so, it is surely possible that god wants to come to this world, but this does not mean that everything who is claiming "i am god came in this world by the verse "yada, yada, hi dharmasya....."" is automatically god

so god surely can come when he wants.... does it demonstate that the unfortunate one who's claiming to be kalki is god?

Guest guest

what tells you that the person who knocked on your door is not the president?

So you do accept that God can come anytime HE wants? So how are you going to find out that HE has come? Are you going to wait He is going to knock at you door? Do you think He has the necessity to do that?

The problem is more due to the fact that everyone today claims him / her to be God. As i said before it is left to your prudent judgement to find out who is talking Truth and what is making Sense. Thats precisely why God has given you the sixth sense. So without knowing the facts dont jump to conclusions, but i do accept the fact that there are tooo many of them who "claim" themselves to be God, but its you who are in search and you have the intelligence to make the decision.

Guest guest

what tells you that the person who knocked on your door is not the president?

...that i open the door and i do not see him but someone else

So you do accept that God can come anytime HE wants?

..yes

So how are you going to find out that HE has come?

..scriptures, advices from acharyas, behaviours, charachteristics..... or you are saying that because it is difficult anyone has to be taken as god?

Are you going to wait He is going to knock at you door?

..of course not... and even when i search i am not happy to accept everyone as god because there's a remote possibility that he's god

Thats precisely why God has given you the sixth sense.

...my sixt sense agree perfectly with my other five ones..... cheater is the verdict

So without knowing the facts dont jump to conclusions,

...it is your exclusive opinion that i do not know the facts... and it is your exclusive duty if you say that someone is god to demonstrate it seriously

"why not..?" is not a serious demonstration, and the demonstration it is up to you not me..