IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
desperate

Looking for Kalki Avtaar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Looks like you are a sincere seeker and as you have mentioned...yes...Kalki avataar has taken place..as mentioned bhagwan he is living in Andhra Pradesh in the village vardaipalem he is giving mukti deeksha and amma is leaving in nemam which is located in the tamilnadu near chennai . I am his devotee for the past 1 yrs and undoubtedly he is the new Avataar. You will realise this when you visit his Asram in nemam-Chennai

Guest guest

Kalki according to tradition is the tenth avatar or incarnation of Vishnu (Buddha was the ninth avatar of Vishnu).

The symbolic form of Kalki is on a white horse wielding a sword. The Name Kalki literally means "The Annihilator of Ignorance."

His Divine Mission is to close Kaliyuga, the Iron Age (one of 4 Yugas or time zones that mark the spiritual progression of mankind not the technical iron age), and usher in the Golden Age, a new period of peace prosperity and harmony.

The current age Kaliyuga, also called the age of darkness and ignorance. It is the most degenerate and fallen of the ages, characterized by a hardening of the spiritual core of mankind, an almost total lack of sacredness, and extreme materialism, as humans can no longer determine what is essential for living in this fallen age and what is irrelevant. The Antaryamin, or Indweller has been put to rest in the heart of mankind. Those of you with a New Age background may think of this Antaryamin as the Higher Self.

An avatar is a being that comes to change the "truth". Edison was an avatar of science. The Beatles were avatars of music. A Celestial Avatar has a definate Divine purpose. One can see how the Christ changed the "truth" just in the first 2 words of the Lord's Prayer: "Our Father". Man began to relate to God as a loving father

In the Golden Age, in a gesture of Supreme Friendship, this Antaryamin, through an extenally stimulated action awakens the heart. Many have already been having such Profound Divine Mystical Experience. Such experience, this personal encounter with Divinity in one form or another (Moses and the Thorn Bush is a well known example of such experience) is the one common denominator in the lives of all Saints, Sages, Mystics, and Prophets.

It is so important to the evolution of the consciousness of mankind, for it is belief(ignorance and speculation) that separates, while discovery unites. Just see for a moment the sufferings of the saints and discoverers throughout time. How the nature of belief (ignorance) is to destroy anything that will shed a light on it for what it truly is.

Kalki's Divine Mission is to close Kaliyuga, the current age of darkness and ignorance and usher in the Golden Age, a new ten thousand year cycle of peace, prosperity and harmony. He is to liberate all of mankind from suffering and to bring enlightenment to all of mankind.

This picture will be very meaningful to those of you in touch with the dawn of the Golden Age which is a shift in consciousness as well as an astological occurence. The advent of the Kalki Avatar is a necessary component in this phenomena.

Previous interventions from the Kingdom of Heaven can be likened to putting a lump of fine gold in a glass of water. The gold remains gold, and the water remains water. The next incarnation of Vishnu, who is called the Sampoorna (total-meaning the incarnation of God or Supreme Consciousness on this planet)Avatar can be likened to putting a drop of yogurt in into a glass of warm milk. Soon all of the milk will be transformed into yogurt.

Man cannot transform himself. He can become highly reformed however, in his practicing of concepts such as love, kindness, honesty, etc. But true transformation is a result of Mystical Experience. You might say that transformation is a benediction.

Another look into the lives of the saints, prophets and mystics would reveal all.

We are now in the throws of a mighty spiritual awakening, unprecendented in the history of human kind. People from all walks of life are walking and talking with God in a tangible form. Their hearts have truly flowered, and for them, Heaven has met Earth. They have entered the Golden Age which is a state of consciousness as well as an astrological event.

Other would say that this is not possible. That the old calendars say that the Golden Age won't "be here" for thousands of years. Currently there is heated debate in India as some experts have claimed to have found errors in the ancient calendars. This puts the date of the Golden Age very close to the end of the Mayan calendar.

Below is a biography of a sage in India that 16 million call Sri Kalki Bhagavan. Many believe him to be the Sampoorna Avatar for his ability to give enlightenment to others. Never nefore in history have so many average people been given enlightenment. The icon of Kalki Bhagavan is world renouned as meditation on it even for brief periods of time can lead to pround divine mystical experience, the union sought by yogis, the Awakening of the Antaryamin and transformed states of consciousness.

Guest guest

Kalki according to tradition is the tenth avatar or incarnation of Vishnu (Buddha was the ninth avatar of Vishnu).

The symbolic form of Kalki is on a white horse wielding a sword. The Name Kalki literally means "The Annihilator of Ignorance."

His Divine Mission is to close Kaliyuga, the Iron Age (one of 4 Yugas or time zones that mark the spiritual progression of mankind not the technical iron age), and usher in the Golden Age, a new period of peace prosperity and harmony.

The current age Kaliyuga, also called the age of darkness and ignorance. It is the most degenerate and fallen of the ages, characterized by a hardening of the spiritual core of mankind, an almost total lack of sacredness, and extreme materialism, as humans can no longer determine what is essential for living in this fallen age and what is irrelevant. The Antaryamin, or Indweller has been put to rest in the heart of mankind. Those of you with a New Age background may think of this Antaryamin as the Higher Self.

An avatar is a being that comes to change the "truth". Edison was an avatar of science. The Beatles were avatars of music. A Celestial Avatar has a definate Divine purpose. One can see how the Christ changed the "truth" just in the first 2 words of the Lord's Prayer: "Our Father". Man began to relate to God as a loving father

In the Golden Age, in a gesture of Supreme Friendship, this Antaryamin, through an extenally stimulated action awakens the heart. Many have already been having such Profound Divine Mystical Experience. Such experience, this personal encounter with Divinity in one form or another (Moses and the Thorn Bush is a well known example of such experience) is the one common denominator in the lives of all Saints, Sages, Mystics, and Prophets.

It is so important to the evolution of the consciousness of mankind, for it is belief(ignorance and speculation) that separates, while discovery unites. Just see for a moment the sufferings of the saints and discoverers throughout time. How the nature of belief (ignorance) is to destroy anything that will shed a light on it for what it truly is.

Kalki's Divine Mission is to close Kaliyuga, the current age of darkness and ignorance and usher in the Golden Age, a new ten thousand year cycle of peace, prosperity and harmony. He is to liberate all of mankind from suffering and to bring enlightenment to all of mankind.

This picture will be very meaningful to those of you in touch with the dawn of the Golden Age which is a shift in consciousness as well as an astological occurence. The advent of the Kalki Avatar is a necessary component in this phenomena.

Previous interventions from the Kingdom of Heaven can be likened to putting a lump of fine gold in a glass of water. The gold remains gold, and the water remains water. The next incarnation of Vishnu, who is called the Sampoorna (total-meaning the incarnation of God or Supreme Consciousness on this planet)Avatar can be likened to putting a drop of yogurt in into a glass of warm milk. Soon all of the milk will be transformed into yogurt.

Man cannot transform himself. He can become highly reformed however, in his practicing of concepts such as love, kindness, honesty, etc. But true transformation is a result of Mystical Experience. You might say that transformation is a benediction.

Another look into the lives of the saints, prophets and mystics would reveal all.

We are now in the throws of a mighty spiritual awakening, unprecendented in the history of human kind. People from all walks of life are walking and talking with God in a tangible form. Their hearts have truly flowered, and for them, Heaven has met Earth. They have entered the Golden Age which is a state of consciousness as well as an astrological event.

Other would say that this is not possible. That the old calendars say that the Golden Age won't "be here" for thousands of years. Currently there is heated debate in India as some experts have claimed to have found errors in the ancient calendars. This puts the date of the Golden Age very close to the end of the Mayan calendar.

Below is a biography of a sage in India that 16 million call Sri Kalki Bhagavan. Many believe him to be the Sampoorna Avatar for his ability to give enlightenment to others. Never nefore in history have so many average people been given enlightenment. The icon of Kalki Bhagavan is world renouned as meditation on it even for brief periods of time can lead to pround divine mystical experience, the union sought by yogis, the Awakening of the Antaryamin and transformed states of consciousness.

"In the mean time a malechha (non-Aryan) Acharya (Spiritual teacher) will appear with the bunch of his disciples. His name will be Mahamad"

Strange…...

1. How Mahamad failed to declare he is the Kalki Avtar.

2. How he failed to promote his own teachings i.e. (the Principals of Vedas) as he did in his privious Avtars.

Dear Ajit,

I appreciate your keen interest in discovering the Kalki Avatar. You please understand that we are in the first phase of kali yuga and there are still 3 and a part of first phases to be completed and at the time kali yuga ends, no one who are present today will be existing in this form and we may take some hundreads of rebirths. This is evident from the "Vaivasvatha Manvanthare, Kali yuge, prathama pade" which is recited every time we need to do pooja to describe the time, place, etc where we are doing (this is called SANKALPAM). This type of sankalpam is being followed by our ancestors who gave all the pointers to the end of kali yuga. So, it might disappoint you, we do not have the Kaliki Purusha incarnated till now, as this is not the time, where Adharma is in full bloosm. Still we have Dharma working out in different places of the world and it is India, where it is ruling (tough not in full blosm.) If you have even some doubts, there was one sage by name "Veera Bhramendra Swamy" from Andhra Pradesh existed a long long back and attained Samadhi. He even gave the pointers for the end of kali yuga. I am not the follower of him, I just happened to listen to his teachings.

If you want me to help something, you can contact me on my mail daithamadhav@

Bye,

Madhav Daitha.

Dear Rajiv Khosla,

I have gone through the site you mentioned and could not find any reason why she should be called the Kalki. You may note that it is "Kalki Purusha" that would be coming and she is in no way concerned with that, either by way of her sex (as she is female and not male) and I think that she is not having children, to think that she is the mother of Kalki Purusha. She is just like another person who tries to teach the kundalini mediation to others. If you are of the impression, that she is Kalki, please make your point clear so that I can also understand it. It is not a challange, it is trying to understand your point.

You can contact me on this mail daithamadhav@

Bye,

Madhav Daitha.

Guest guest

the manifistaion u are looking for is the aga kahn is great great grandchild will be incrnated as hazart ali or sri islam shah. he in a material sense illudes u he has horses he race horses this is a sign of the greatest or horse the horse of the kalki dhul dhul. the aga kahn & his progeny are trule sri visnu & hazart ali also knwon as the kalki or to islam the medhi meaning the guded one will manifest in his original form with his 8 superhuman faclties. the kalki is to the chritians the pribnce of peace as the kalki the agakahn is the direct decendant of the prophet muhammed he was his son in law. & the aga khan represents islam however sri kalki is the prince of peace peace meaning in arabic salam ie i salam the prince of peace realy meance the prince of islam hazart ali is sri visnu visnu in his original form is krsna visnu is from krnsa as ali is from allah therefore visnu is ali & allah is truley krsna

Guest guest

http://www.geocities.com/islamicmiracles/gita_last_prophet_p4.htm

check out that site.

aswell, please check out a video tape made Dr.Zakir Naik called (The Similarities between Hinduism and Islam)

If u have trouble finding it check out their website (www.irf.net)

After watching this tape, you will understand that Islam and Hinduism are the EXACT same thing interms of belief. Please check it out before u do anything else .

Regards,

Rajin Alam (rajalam_21@hotmail.com)

"the prince of islam hazart ali is sri visnu visnu in his original form is krsna visnu is from krnsa as ali is from allah therefore visnu is ali & allah is truley krsna"

First God claims Cow to be sacred and accepts more then one way to approach him

Now……He preaches cow is no longer sacred and Islam is the only way to approach him.

Strange how God seems to change his views.

Fickle God.

i am sorry i cant tell u who exactly the present kalki avatr is but as per the hindu scriptures the lord will be born during an time of destruction.we have seen the direct actin day before independence, 1960 war the vietnam war , the sept 11 incident, the iraq war and even more the world wars all which occured in this century. so i conclude , as per my astrological calculations, that kalki has been born and is still a child so searching for him on the web will be irrelevant. moreover yes it is true that the new avatar is in South India at the end of the kali yuga for the betterment of the people of the world and the kaliyuga has indeed ended.

Guest guest

I am yashwin . presently working in west africa the country name is guinea and the city is conakry. i am an indian. Mr Ajit. my friend kamal ka pool to kichad me hi kiltha ha . There was a big transformation in my life. once my sister was facing a problems of ligamanter in her legs, as she was a atletic , we convice with my anty well she was a nurse in BPT mumbai port trust wadala, her name is Shakuntal,she took my sister to doctor. and the doctor instruted her not to run and not to run atleast for 1 year. and this was very shocking news for her as my sister think sport is her soul , she was depressed after meeting doctor, but anty(shakuntal) she told were the doctor live the hope there the gods miracal works, she introduced kalki. kalki avtar well she was having some diska power which is given by kalki, she just prayed in front of kalki photo, (srimurthi)as she gave the healing its was a miracle that my sister started runing within a months . and then the problem didnt take again, this al this was explained to me(yashwin) my i was not convinced bcz i was not beliving all this, i felt some funny. one my mom ask me to go to some yagna of kalki but i was not in the mood to go , but due to my mom force i went but i was bored in the kalki function. after 6 months my mom insist me again to go and i still remember that day it was 11sep99 and the day was saturday, mom today me about one kaklki devoti Mr kotian that his daughter was suffering from brain tummer and it was her last stage, doctors left the hope, actually kotian was given a photo of kalki by shakuntal anty she told him that if u believe in kalki he will sure help u, but mr kotion took the photo was he was not in beleive in kalki, but u no 1 thing my frineds wen the doctors ask mr kotion to bring her daughter for the operation same day mr kotion wife mrs kotion she remember the golden words of shankuntal anty and she told that photo that he bagawan kalki if ur a god then pls help my daughter to come out from this brain tumers she has to to be come out completly from BT, u no wen she was took to hospital even doctors were shocked that it was a big miracle that the brain tumeer was not atall therein her brain the problem was disappears my friend a inteligent man cant removed the disease from any badys body . this kind of miracel only god can do it. wen all this was told me i was just shocked. u no 1 thing same day i came to my house my hosue is a trerace falt in mulund and i was sitting in terace at 9pm and chatting the mollamantra ( om sachitananda perabramma purushotama paramatma shree bagawati sametu she bagwate namaha) as i finish my muntra and opened my eyes i saw a old man standing in front of me holding his doti in a left hand and folding his right hand pam u no after having the meal wejust food the hand as we go to wash the hand ya same . u no who was he the man nobady else only my kalki bagwan , u no wen i saw in front of me the teers just came from my eyes. from that day every movement bagwan kalki started guiding me. i have and anteryamin i can talk with him wenevr i feel. if u feel like listen more about him pls maill me to my id is (yash_26may75@refiimail.com), (yash_75_6@hotmail.com),(igetu_yash@.co.in)

thanks/regards

yashwin

Guest guest

bhagvan sharanam

hey im glad that i hav discovered my kalki bhagvan who is living amidst us.its not too farway .just in chennai a place called nemam where u can meet bhagvan get all ur desires fulfilled and more than that lets hepl him in fulfilling his mission 'enlightenment' that is mukthi for the whole mankind coz this state of mukthi can not be attained by man himself it has to be given to him.thats what kalki bhagvan says.so lets discover our beloved bhavgan and becum enlightened and the goldenage starts 2012

ananthakoti pranams to my beloved amma and bhagvan

Guest guest

Desperate sir,

Pls note that your eagerness to Kalki Avatar is due to the worries you are having and you are looking for end of world itself.

But I tell you Kalki wont appear even a single man is chanting or remembering Lord Hari's names atleast once.

And I advice you,pray to Hari,chant his names and look for Vaikunda after this birth.The predictions, by some mystic saints who teach yogic classes wont happen.

Dont confuse on yuga cycle etc. If Kalki is to appear noone can stop his glories or conceal it.

Please be devoted,tension free and be happy chanting Hare Krishna!!!!!!!!Rest the Lord Krishna knows!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

I don't know much about Sri Kalki Bhagavan but here's the excerpt from Kannada Prabha interview.

Question: Who is your guru?

Sri Bhagavan: "I have no guru. It is not that I was seeking enlightenment and I finally became enlightened. For me from day one it’s the same thing. This Vijay Kumar to Kalki transformation happened in a place called Somangalam, Madras, where we had retreats. Some people began to see me coming in a horse a vision, with a sword and all that. So they began to use the word Kalki. Slowly it began to spread. And they were composing some songs and they were singing. That’s how it got stuck. We made some efforts to remove that name. But the more we made efforts the more it got stuck. Especially, people in North India refused to accept any other name.

But I am not saying that I am the Kalki of the puranas. That Kalki who is suppose to come after some 4 lakh years, when people will become so small that they will climb up a brinjal plant on a ladder. So I am not claiming all those things at all. Simply it’s a name. What I am maintaining is Yes, I can give Enlightenment. I have the power to give Enlightenment. This is the highest. In India it is believed that only the greatest Avatar of God can give Enlightenment. That’s the general belief. You can do miracles, but giving Enlightenment is a different story. I am not claiming anything more. You come, whether you have faith or not, belief or not, I can still give it to you. That’s all there is to it."

So he does not claim to be 10th avatar of Lord Vishnu but devotees are sometimes incredibly stubborn and will not accept guru who is less then God Himself.

Guest guest

This is the reply to the message - "Looking for Kalki Avtaar" time - "07/04/02 08:48 PM" by Mr. desperate

Visitor from India"

Dear Friend - Mr. Desperate,

You seem to have done lot of waiting and research -----

I know I am going to open a new angle to the discution as I can't help IT .... Since its the TRUTH ... and I don't ask you to belive me caus...... I know you will come to know your self .............. KALKI is going to take his Avtar soon in the MID of Year 2005........ I know where and who is he BUT for sure I will not tell you...... Simply cause I don't want to ......... They say When SUN is up and high in the SKY every one will see it then all these STARS (Who claims to be KAlki) will no more be seen cause they all take light from HIM and thinks them self to be the source of light.......... So dear all friends wait and watch and wait for him to become young ok love you all who want KALKI to Come Also love to All who Don't want KALKI to COME.... may GOD - HE himself bless every one

LOVE & take care

GOD BLESS

Guest guest

Kalki come from a sword instead of clever mouths. You are finding him, but he has reached. You point out what are his targets, but he aims at you 1st, poor victims & useless mouths!

13:37 And he, my Son, will reprove the assembled nations for their ungodliness (this was symbolized by the storm),

13:38 and will reproach them to their face with their evil thoughts and the torments with which they are to be tortured (which were symbolized by the flames), and will destroy them without effort by the law (which was symbolized by the fire).

------------

16:12 The earth and its foundations quake, the sea is churned up from the depths, and its waves and the fish also shall be troubled at the presence of the Lord and before the glory of his power.

16:13 For his right hand that bends the bow is strong, and his arrows that he shoots are sharp and will not miss when they begin to be shot to the ends of the world.

16:14 Behold, calamities are sent forth and shall not return until they come over the earth.

16:15 The fire is kindled, and shall not be put out until it consumes the foundations of the earth.

16:16 Just as an arrow shot by a mighty archer does not return, so the calamities that are sent upon the earth shall not return.

------------

16:63 Surely he knows your imaginations and what you think in your hearts! Woe to those who sin and want to hide their sins!

16:64 Because the Lord will strictly examine all their works, and will make a public spectacle of all of you.

16:65 And when your sins come out before men, you shall be put to shame; and your own iniquities shall stand as your accusers in that day.

16:66 What will you do? Or how will you hide your sins before God and his angels?

16:67 Behold, God is the judge, fear him! Cease from your sins, and forget your iniquities, never to commit them again; so God will lead you forth and deliver you from all tribulation.