IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sushil_kanoria

NADI ASTROLOGY !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I am going to New Delhi in a couple of weeks and would like to see your Nadi leaf reader. Is he the real thing? Did you see your sticks and did he use your thumb print? I am a vedic astrologer and I am sooo excited about my leaves. I was thinking of going to Channai.

Could you answer at your convenience.

Thank you so very much,

God Bless,

Carole

Guest guest

This is a good nadi reader

Mr. Durai Subburathinam

Naadi Astrologer

36, New State Bank Colony

Behind Philips Hospital

West Tambaram

Chennai - 600 045.

Tel: 044-22366264

Fax: 044-22367832

paranee

canada

Guest guest

Hello to all and Carole /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just go to :

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Facility/4014/SK20.html

http://www.astrologycom.com/naadi1.html

I guess you could find the Right person there....

I am coming myself to India, from 23.02.2006 to 23.03.2006, and i plan to consult one of these readers...

Good destiny, Dear

Doc Infinity

Guest guest

Hi I am from the UK and would like to visit a Naadi astrologer in India. can anyone reccomend one and would I need to make any arrangments before leaving the UK? I plan to visit India for around one week and wanted to be prepared in good time. any suggestions of an astrologer would be greatly recieved

Thanks Karen UK

Guest guest

karen,

This is a my nadi reader

Mr. Durai Subburathinam

Naadi Astrologer

36, New State Bank Colony

Behind Philips Hospital

West Tambaram

Chennai - 600 045.

Tel: 044-22366264

Fax: 044-22367832

paranee

canada

Guest guest

Could you please provide me phone and address of the nadi astrologer you went to. I would really appreciate it.

ritu123000@

Hare Krishna to all the devotees,

Please Accept my humble Obesainces unto your lotus feet & all glories to Srila Prabhupada !!

First of all let me tell you that I have taken "hari naam Diksha" or first initiation from my guru maharaj, Narsimha Das Brahmachari Maharaj. He is not from ISKCON but belongs to the same Gaudiya Vaishnava Sampradaya, Actually his guru maharaj & Srila Prabhupada both were God brothers.

Now coming to the Nadi Astrology, First of all let me tell you the brief description of it. In the ancient time all the Sapt rishis they foresaw that few people will be very interested to know about their future, so they wrote every thing on the palm leaves regarding their future life.

For a male they take their right hand side thumb impression & for female they take Left hand side thumb impression, they see the the number of spots & line in that & accordingly take out our related palm leaf which tells our past & future.

One of my fiends went there & told me about his expierences to me, then out of curiosity I too went there, just two days back to nadi astrologer & was just stunned the way he said my past so accurately.After going through many leaves he came to my leaf & started asking question to me,

nadi astrologer asked, were you born on 17th i said yes.

n.a : were you born on 73.

Sushil: yes

n.a :is the month july.

sushil: yes

n.a : was the day tuesday.

n.a : is your father's name prabhu dayal.

n.a : is your mother's name rani.

n.a :you have one younger sister who is doing post graduation in "commerce"

n.a : you have one youger brother who is in class 12th .

sushil: yes.

n.a : you are a mechanical engr.

then he said this is your leaf & then told every thing what will be happing in my future life reading that palm leaf, right from my career to my married life.

I am unable to understand how those rishis were knowing all these things, I knew about nadi astrology 5 yrs back & planned also to meet them during that time but due to some reasons I canceled it, It is said only when the right time comes the person visits them, like at this time when my brother is studing in class 12th I was destined to meet them. I am still confused ???

In that, it is also mentioned regarding the mokha "salvation".

when that person will get salvation ?

whether in this birth or in the next ??

Regarding the moksha I consultated my guru maharaj & asked him, whether moksha can also be predicted by any one ??

He said materialistic things can be predicted, but spiritual life & moksha are the things which cannot be pridicted by any one. This can be changed by three types of people:

1) The Supreme personality of the Godhead, Lord Shri Krishna.

2)By our Forefathers, who are in Pitra Lok &

3)By a saint.

What is your opinion J.N.Dasji ??

& what other vaishnavas think of it ??

Hari Bol,

Sushil

H sushil

i am mridul dubey, i want to also visit nadi astrologer i want to know in ur case how many future came true because i have heared from so many people that they give right pasy prediction but as far as future is concern ui am confused so plz guide me on that als tell me your reader address

Confusion over different names of thumb impression

Can somebody clear my doubt over the names thumb impressions which i gave to two different naadi centres one was koshik & other was Agasthya Maha shiv Naadi centre. Can it be possible that the names of thumb impression be different yet the future same