IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shvu

Kaliyuga, 5000 yrs old...?

Rate this topic

Bhakta,

You wrote<<<<<...Molam is very close. Could this mean WWIII? One cannot stop God-given destiny. What is going on with the stars? What are you hiding. Don't you think that other astrologers could find out?

What would the uppper echelon of g.B. think of this? How is Tony Blair? How is your temple doing? Are you the famous writer of the novel Mahabharat available at many stores nowadays...? Wow.>>>>>>>>>>

Were you addressing me with the quotes from an earlier post?

If so I have no book and care little of temples and know nothing of Tony Blair.

Nothing at all is hidden. It is all there in the sky. Look to the horse.

[This message has been edited by Dharma (edited 08-03-2001).]

Guest guest

QUOTE:

"The most sensational observation of Swami Sri Yukteshvar was that the world now was in the Dvapar Yuga."

I do not accept totally..

Posted Image

There are many contradiction between so called Westernized model of time and traditional Indian (Vedic) cyclic time. The main problem comes out of British interpretations of puranas, Manu-samhita, specially those translated from F.M. Muller, Williams, etc... who were payed to do dirty job, as a part of their colonial plans. Western paradigma of life is nothing else but combination of darwinism and philosophical materialism and model of time they created is in complete accordance with it. However, ancient Indian time is completely different. We have no reason to be blindly covered with westernized blind non-empirical theories, but rather start explore ancient Indian texts which are enriched with millions of informations about time. History goes far more back than they thought us in schools. This world and its history is very old..

Krakowski

Guest guest

I am very eager to know the correctness of todays weekday. ie. today is November 7, 2003, Friday. So can any one tell me how many years before we started identifying the week day and whether it is saturday or sunday or monday the first day of the week. And can any one prove whether today is friday ( ie. 07.11.2003)

Guest guest

hey, not all who die would have been cremated, there could be some one who was left behind, and many years after, scientists discover these bones.

It is not possible to control 100% of everything. I am sure you now understand.

Thanks for your question

Guest guest

This is very true. In fact if you analyse this closely in conjunction with light years, then our Ancient Indian texts are correct in all forms.

The time taken to travel from one planet and from one galaxy to another galaxy differ.

I also have a question. In fact when a person dies, according to Hindu beliefs and Ancient Texts, they go to the other world. I beleive the other world is in existence and that it could be perhaps in a different galaxy, universe et al.

YOu may kindly clarify this for me.

Guest guest

We cannot physically travel to different Galaxy since the galaxies are thousands of light years away. The soul never ages or dies, therefore our souls are transported and then when we reach a differernt planet we take a physical form. I think based on the Dharma we do in this world our souls radiate a certain frequency or stands on a certain spectrum that only those souls will be transported to a perticular world. The souls that are most pious, and had done extra ordinary devotion to Lord Vishnu will reach Vaikunta (Vishnus Home), and the souls that are devoted to Parama Shiva will reach Kailasha, But not any ordinary souls can reach these places, it takes years and years of rebirth and devotion to the Lord to reach them. So we travel from one world to another and another... Who knows we all here in earth now, But maybe before we would have been in another world before.

Regarding scientific theories, there is no way for one to physically travel to several light years distance, no matter how technological advanced man gets we cant exceed the speed of light. Unless we build a spaceship the size of a country and travel in the speed of light, then maybe our great great grand children will reach one of these galaxy.

I like to learn more about science and religion, I think our religion has a lot to do with science.

Guest guest

When any of our hindus dies, do you recall that we perform a special pooja ceremony with the Pandit, This pooja is done to guide the soul or navigate the soul to its next destination or plane. Its something like NASA base is Houston trying to navigate the space shuttle thats going to Mars. This may seem funny but no other religion practices this.

Guest guest

----

To think that all aspects of modern day science is present in the Vedas is hardly true. The Vedas are atleast 3500 years old. If such an advanced level of technology was available at that time, given the progress rate of man, can you imagine the Technology level in India today? There are stories of finding detailed descriptions on how to build aircrafts. So why wasn't any of them ever built? According to history, all that the Indians were doing wasfarming, rearing cows, pottery, masonry, etc.

----

dear shvu,

you certainly dont understand. the vedas and every story holds a scientific meaning . the kauravas have been said to have been norn from pots . it signifies the technology of testube babies. ram and sita are stated to return from lanka in an airplane .our government and the sri lankan one has found it impossible to build a bridge across the sea but satellite pictures show that there was a bridge across the sea .it relates to bridge built by ram. then in the mahabharata the brahmastra is said to be most dangerous . it refers to the modern day atom bomb . maybe u dont know that nuclear remenants have been found in the kurukshetra . there are many such examples . as for history showing indians to be potters and crudely occupied people , all this history we learn is in the kali yuga, the yuga(era) of dull headedness , scientific backwardness , stupidity and deterioration of human values . hope u get my [point yet it is true that there is only little (yes there is little) proof to support my points whereas many to support yours . but dont overlook the fact that all our available historic imformation is in the kali yuga . thanks - S.N. Namboodiri