IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Ghosts and supernatural beings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've heard of catholics and christians being expelled of demons through the name of Christ, holy water, crucifixes and such.

Does this mean that there is a Satan and that Jesus is truly God?

Or are these documented occurances just hoaxes ?

Guest guest

There are many types of ghosts (bhuta, preta, pisacha, etc.) who can possess people. It isn't the devil, it's just other living entities.

yesterday i have really watched a tv set about for it, people were back the track of vampayahs, and werewolfs seence yr 1400 ago.. I have seen this are natural beings that most exist within the underworld of Kaliyug.. real dark figures.. that come to be about the dark era of the orthodox curch .

In the TV program there was documented in that way a war beetween the werewolfs and the vampayiahs.. because of this humans the werewolfs started to feeel sick under the ways of the vampayia s that uses them as mascots that protected them in the daylights.. seence then these creatures emigrated from Europe to north america, and steeel in new orleans existed a bounch of people that feel extrange to the massess... so them settle in them ways.

I think this really ocure.

Guest guest

I dont think anyone has understood the question. I have also shared this doubt.

Has anyone watched the film 'Exorcism of Emily Rose'? It's good. Quite moving too. A true story about a girl who was possesed by six demons. Amongst them were Cain, Nero, Belial.. and Lucifer himself. After medial treatment had failed an exorcism was attempted but also failed (supposedly due to the the medication). Anyways, On the night of the exorcism, Emily had a dream in which the Virgin Mary appeared to her, smiling. Emily asked her why the demons had not left her that night... why must she suffer like this? "I am sorry Emily, but the demons are going to stay where they are", he blessed mother replied. Then she said to Emily that she could come with her in peace now... free of her bodily form, or that she could choose to continue this suffering. "you will suffer greatly, but through you, many will come to see that the realm of the spirit is real". Emily decided to stay.

This movie was not fiction but based on actual events. From it one may conclude that as demonic possesion is real, then the story of Lucifer, God, and the angels must also be real, and therefore the Christian doctrine must be genuine and undeniable. Now, in almost every significant culture in the world there are accounts of possesion and the process for eradicating it. However, the teachings, beliefs, and stories surrounding the different methods for exorcism, which are in most cases religous, are contradictory. So how do we indetify the one and true process for religion?

Srila Prabhupada says that theres nothing wrong with Christianity or any religion, but the people do not follow. The point which I'm trying to make however is that although the different religions of the world may share basic moral principles such as thou shalt not kill, they have contradictory ideas in many regards... for example with creation.

Guest guest

1. This doesn't only happen to Christians, but to all kinds of people whether they are believers or non-believers. I don't see why the existence of ghosts would prove Jesus to be God? Also I think it is relative to the believer whether a certain exorcism will work or not. I've performed an exorcism on someone who was a Buddhist and it worked by reciting certain Buddhist verses. I also had experiences with ghosts when I didn't exercise any belief at all so it's totally unrelated.

2. The ghostly existence is real, it is also documented in the Vedas.

3. I don't know about satan, what or who is satan anyway? If it's some sort of complete opposite of the Supreme Lord with whom he battles it out over supremacy then he doesn't exist or else the Supreme would fail to be the Supreme. If it's some kind of metaphor for evil then it could be something.

God, good Points.

For example;--

** So, how do we indetify the one and true process for religion?

Srila Prabhupada says that there´s nothing wrong with Christianity or any religion (in the human three of about the dharmas), but the people do not follow.

..for example with creation.

.......-- God is the one whom solve the issue on the may branches of religions, i see two kind of threes (Kalpa--human tree. & Veda--information three) about in this creation in regard in whose its posible for any creature call it pisacha oh wahevah.. it could occure.

There is only One way for creation to ocurre, because is just one at all. Even then, about, the many branches that the three has call it as dharmas there is each one´s way to explain it as the veda in each of those refers to, betond that the veda of bharata is found more found of info, shure you´re right, is interesting that u deal with that "guest" .. And the vedas has explained the matterial way of it.

I think so, God has to pronounce himself at the end as the same biggining of each kalpa-human three (that is spiritual) to declare a time for creation and destruction. This a secret (raz) steel we are full of those same devils.. five u said?... yes i have heard that, attachment, ego, lust, anger and pride.. correct me if am wrong.

Steel there is a chariot that is free from this even then He deals with pisachas and every gosts that is, meant to be about creation.

hare krsna !

Guest guest

Well we know there is truth to Buddha according to the scriptures, but if the exorcisms work in Christ's name, then there must be truth to his doctrine also....right?

I'm not preaching Christianty....just trying to get into the details of this topic.

Guest guest

Same point I was trying to make... If the Roman Ritual works, its kind of a verification of the authenticity of the Christian doctrine. But then almost every religion have their methods for exorcism, proving that particular religion to be real. My query is that these different religions are contradictory oin their beliefs.

Guest guest

Well we know there is truth to Buddha according to the scriptures, but if the exorcisms work in Christ's name, then there must be truth to his doctrine also....right?

Wrong! You can say the same for all religions. All religions have miracles. Christianity is just, one religion of many. A person said earlier that they performed a Buddhist exorcism and it work. So does that make Buddhism the one and only true religion? People say they have dreams or visons about whichever deity they believe in. Is it their imagination or is it real? The difference between Vaishnavism and Christianity is that Vaishnavism(and all dharmic faiths) admit pluralism, Christianity doesn't. So it's up to christians to explain why other religions have miracles, if only their religion is true. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

true it work !

Look as for example the aproach of hailee selassie I the first, that his name mean "the power of trinity" was in his name he was accepted by the rastafarians for example the messenger Bob Marley that teaches, and i think he was chosen to exorcise the babylon evel with his life.. the same, that for this age for the black people there was christ, for them haille salassie in africa-ethiopia came. look it, in this way, liberate the black people fighting a war for in Africa & from the white peoplelike mussolini the italian invader of africa.. (black people stayed with HIM as them call him rather than with the army) Huge war. so that was until not proven a mith a new knowledge.

it was cristianism without a vatican-rome aproach to it and the scripture was telling truth.

In that sence, i relish chanting with Bob !

danyawaths

anyone-

i was prepared by my school for the first communion as it is told for the christians.

but, me and my Rasta frend of mine i remember were the only ones in that huge church that appaeared in the video and celebrations cewing the body of Iesus --that we both chewed the body of Jesus ---for the "Ostia" & wine that they are immersed into by the father in law of the ceremeny.

i chewed it seence i get it into my mouth. !

i was blessed to find SRi Guru here.

Its really funny to be discussing on te topic of ghosts, real ghosts are who who always think of ghosts, now presently u people r acquiring such qualities, by thinking about them, Lord krishna says please leave all religions, dharmas and take his shelter , he will releive us from all the cycle of bith and death and ultimate happiness by constantly chanting his holy name "hare krishna". So try to taste the nectar of holy name of krishna , rather than thinking of the Lord's external potency (this whole manifestation) , which is not understandable for our tiny brains, better to be happy by chanting his hoy name as prescribed by acharyas from time imemorial, we are alsays to servitude of krishna..........hope all will change and stop messup on jesus, he came here for the will of the father lord krishna. Those who deviate demigods and supreme god and defferiantiate will goto hellish planets as said by srila prabhupada , so equal love and respect should be given.....to all.... and chant the glories of the lord ....haribol

The way I perceive it is that evil is the result of want and need for physical necessities, according to Maslow's heirarchy .. .material excess is enjoyed while the 'evil' want and need go untended; also, the unconsciousness caused by the ingestion of alcohol; it allows forgetfulness so that one can focus on one's own comforts

it makes sense that a needful (ghost) spirit would seek help/attention from someone sensitive, religious, and compassionate

on the other hand, perhaps it is seeking equality; this also seems important in the concept of evil--it wants you to know how miserable it is, wants to make you wise to what can cause a person to become evil, so there is no judgement

Its really funny to be discussing on te topic of ghosts, real ghosts are who who always think of ghosts, now presently u people r acquiring such qualities, by thinking about them, Lord krishna says please leave all religions, dharmas and take his shelter , he will releive us from all the cycle of bith and death and ultimate happiness by constantly chanting his holy name "hare krishna". So try to taste the nectar of holy name of krishna , rather than thinking of the Lord's external potency (this whole manifestation) , which is not understandable for our tiny brains, better to be happy by chanting his hoy name as prescribed by acharyas from time imemorial, we are alsays to servitude of krishna..........hope all will change and stop messup on jesus, he came here for the will of the father lord krishna. Those who deviate demigods and supreme god and defferiantiate will goto hellish planets as said by srila prabhupada , so equal love and respect should be given.....to all.... and chant the glories of the lord ....haribol

Several verses from the Bible I find to be important teachings, I am haunted by them .. ..I dont know the exact verse, but there is something about whoever would leave a 'black sheep' behind I will not claim them, I think Christ is reported to have said this . ..this would of course also include leaving someone behind for dead as in religious wars, superiority of one religion over another

Guest guest

but haven't there been documented possesions where the demon identifies himself as satan or lucifer?

Guest guest

bottom line is, that there is no satan. he only exists in abrahamic mythology. no more real the fairies, leprechauns, dragans etc... NOW GO AWAY TROLL!

I guess if you weren't careful they could. You know how people like to mess around with Ouija boards and have seances. Well, the thing is, it draws in uninvited guests you might say. There have been several times my friends had wished they hadn't messed with that Ouija board.

how can someone become possessed?

how do spirits enter the body?

Ghosts enter people's body when we are unclean, perform certain sinful actions, weaken our minds by intoxication, etc. What they do depends on how weak our mind is. Most of us are influenced by them in some way or another, maybe not fully possessed, but they push bad thoughts at you or give you nightmares.

I think most cases of schizophrenia in the west are due to possession by ghosts. Interestingly enough, this disease doesn't seem to exist in India, mainly because it is diagnosed as ghostly possession and treated by traditional spiritual methods successfully.