IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Gita Art

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Can anyone feed me with ideas of visual imagery of the Gita that have not already been realised. Any significant verses that can be visualised and converted to say... paintings... graphics.. patterns etc etc.

ty

i have seen some digital works out of sadhu-sangam festivities, and temple work from devotees etc..

Few vedic aproaches to this art and creation, maybe u can go on chekin Ideas, for you to be doin so...

* http://www.consciousart.de/artists/catalina.php

* http://www.consciousart.de/artists/sabdabrahma.php

This are devotees in my country.

I find it usefull, but more out of it to seee squeches of about things one can be doin so.. maybe make drawings for my spiritual master and so on, thats all He is the one consolidating the Idea.

yes it is, Nice rendered.

Right.. I thougth by means that --how could be the management someway or the other when filosofy started to link with the art and crafts..

Today, I started my basic studies about grafic design that as you could see this has much more to do when a production is in between manipulation etc.. those plain drawings are just yet done.. as i tell U what about creation?

I know evething is made in the service of the Supreme Personality. But it has many features than just responsanbilty.

Would you Mind?

I think the must is Prabhupäda´s drawin ofering at the Lottus feet, and that because is the basics !

hari bol !