IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Baby in Spiritual World

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

All glories to Srila Prabhupada,

Hello everyone ! I have a stupid question. Hoping that by the Mercy of Lord Krishna I will get entry into his Golok Vrindavan upon my departure from this material world.

Will I just appear THERE as a grown-up or will I again get into the embriyo of a mother and be born as a babby and grow as here in the material world? (assuming that I get a human like body) Hahahahaha !

Hari Bol.

Hare Krsna

It is said remercably i think thought cos a pure devotee or call it aspirant is being prepared to get a new body as a pure devotee allways is living in that sanatan Dham, that supreme dhama... The human birth is that special.

I have heard much of it, Obviously one has to get a boddy throughout a father & a Mother, but in the spiritual world i think this is consived by Yoga, and so simple nature is allways servant to the master´s Will.

Hare Krsna.

Hari Bol!

http://www.iskcon.com.au/Audio_pages/Gaurangi_HKmantra.html

By singing and dancing in such lively, joyful kirtanas, you become elevated to the spiritual platform, which means joyfullness and love for everyone and everything, which is the transcedental vibration itself. Love itself is manifested in the vibration HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE, HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE coming from the mouth of a person who feels pure love.

Feeling this BIG LOVE purifies all living entities around the kirtan and brings them back to the world of childhood.

http://paltalk.com

petarstankov@data.bg

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

PAMHO, I have not yet got any reply to my question about being a baby on being to promoted to the spiritual world.

Hari Bol

Guest guest

Hare Krishna and all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

It is my understanding that we all already have a spiritual body in the spiritual world, it is just in a dormant state while we foolishly wonder around in this material world. Once we are purified, we automatically get that body. This is per the Brihad Bhagvatamratam. i am unclear on this but according to our acaryas, a highly elevated devotee during the course of his worship eventually begins to get an understanding as to what that spiritual body is and how he is to serve the Supreme Lord. After leaving the material body, he is then bathed in the Viraja river (which runs around the periphery of the spiritual world), then enters the spiritual planets in his spiritual body.

if i have stated anything incorrectly, please forgive me /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Haribol!

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Friend you do have given a convencing answer - but I still wonder if any scriptures mention about the nature of the spiritual body. I guess that must be for one to experience and not reveal to others ???

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

yes....you are quite correct...

but let me place a cautionary statement...you are wondering about something that is way beyond our grasp in our current material existence. That spiritual body is our goal, but once we get the adhikar for it, once we are qalified for it, knowledge of it will automatically be revealed to us, either from within or via the guru. our acaryas have strongly advised us, that wondering about our spiritual body can be harmful if we are not qualified to do so.

Haribol!